GREAT AGAIN!!: Unemployment Rate Hits 3.8% -- Lowest in 18 Years...

Only a moron believes that 3.8 percent number
Even Trump said it is fake

REAL unemployment is at 52 percent

Ha, hilarious meltdown. You're in for a rough day kid. The Black Unemployment Rate just hit another all time low too. Cue the bizarre Hissy-fits. :laughing0301:

I guess when they ran out of whites they hire blacks. Your are aware that participation in the job market dropped sharply. With the cut in corp taxes and lack of regulations its to be expected, that most workers would find work. I also imagine blacks grow older and retire as well or even become disabled or die.

With rising costs and interests rates, keep us informed.

3.9% translates into Full Employment. So the nation being at Full Employment isn't good enough for Democrats? Ok, whatever. :cuckoo:

Only a moron believes that 3.8 percent number
Even Trump said it is fake

REAL unemployment is at 52 percent

Ha, hilarious meltdown. You're in for a rough day kid. The Black Unemployment Rate just hit another all time low too. Cue the bizarre Hissy-fits. :laughing0301:

I guess when they ran out of whites they hire blacks. Your are aware that participation in the job market dropped sharply. With the cut in corp taxes and lack of regulations its to be expected, that most workers would find work. I also imagine blacks grow older and retire as well or even become disabled or die.

With rising costs and interests rates, keep us informed.

Pretty warped 'Silver Lining' B.S. there, Snowflake. :cuckoo:

Uh oh, expect mass Democrat implosion hysteria over this YUGE news for Americans. :dance:

The U.S. economy continued to add jobs at a solid clip in May, with nonfarm payrolls up 223,000 while the unemployment rate was 3.8 percent, the Bureau of Labor Statistics reported Friday.

Economists had been expecting payroll growth of 188,000 and the jobless rate to hold steady at 3.9 percent.

The unemployment rate was last this low in April 2000...

More:
Payrolls rise by better than expected 223,000, jobless rate drops to 3.8%, wages up 2.7%
DRUDGE REPORT 2018®

Trump told us it is all about the labor force participation rate! That rate is still as low as it was with obama. According to trump real unemployment rate more like 25%.

I love the smell of Democrat Meltdowns in the morning. Smells like victory. :dance:

Number of Employed Americans Sets 9th Record Under Trump...

May Boom: Number of Employed Americans Sets 9th Record Under Trump
More oddities... :confused:

How hard is that to do when given the employment level at a record high and growing?

And why were these kudos from the right mysteriously absent during any one of the 24 times it hit a record high under Obama; after falling by over 8 million jobs due to Bush's Great Recession?

latest_numbers_LNS12000000_2008_2018_all_period_M05_data.gif

I love the smell of Democrat Meltdowns in the morning. Smells like victory. :dance:

Trump told us it is all about the labor force participation rate! That rate is still as low as it was with obama. According to trump real unemployment rate more like 25%.

So the nation being at Full Employment isn't good enough for Democrats? Ok, whatever. :cuckoo:
Who said that ^^^ ?

And we've been at full employment for years now. What took you so long to figure it out?

Yet you're still throwing a Snowflake Hissy-fit. And no, we haven't been at Full Employment for years. But we are now. It's GREAT news for Americans.

This is funny. I remember during Obama's tenure, anytime he and his minions championed the decrease in unemployment, the right wingers would come out and mention things like joblessness rate and the workforce participation rate, saying that "unemployment only dropped cause people gave up looking for jobs!"

Fast forward to now. Trump and his minions are championing the decrease in unemplyment, and the left wingers are coming out and mentioning things like joblessness and the workforce participation rate, saying that "unemployment only dropped cause people gave up looking for jobs!"

Hamsters on the wheel. You'll get there eventually, probably.

So the nation being at Full Employment isn't good enough for Democrats? Ok, whatever. :cuckoo:
Who said that ^^^ ?

And we've been at full employment for years now. What took you so long to figure it out?

Yet you're still throwing a Snowflake Hissy-fit. And no, we haven't been at Full Employment for years. But we are now. It's GREAT news for Americans.

Not according to trump.

This is funny. I remember during Obama's tenure, anytime he and his minions championed the decrease in unemployment, the right wingers would come out and mention things like joblessness rate and the workforce participation rate, saying that "unemployment only dropped cause people gave up looking for jobs!"

Fast forward to now. Trump and his minions are championing the decrease in unemplyment, and the left wingers are coming out and mentioning things like joblessness and the workforce participation rate, saying that "unemployment only dropped cause people gave up looking for jobs!"

Shouldn’t republicans be held to their standard? Or are they just that dishonest?

Democrats were really hoping more Americans would be unemployed. 3.8% and Full Employment is very bad news for them. Hence all the hilarious Hissy-fits you're witnessing on this thread. It's gonna be a very bad long day for them. But all other Americans will be celebrating this good news.

Shouldn’t republicans be held to their standard? Or are they just that dishonest?
3Vv2G6v.png

Who said that ^^^ ?

LOL

Imbecile.... From 2½ years ago...

The U.S. Economy Is Finally at Full Employment

And while it is great news now, it's been great news for years now.

So again I ask, since you cowardly avoided answering the first time, what took you so long to notice?

Democrats were really hoping more Americans would be unemployed. 3.8% and Full Employment is very bad news for them. Hence all the hilarious Hissy-fits you're witnessing on this thread. It's gonna be a very bad long day for them. But all other Americans will be celebrating this good news.
See my post above.

3Vv2G6v.png
So the point zoomed right by you eh? A lot must go over your head...

Payback is a bitch!
Over half a million workers dropped out of the workforce the last 2 months alone.
That is a much faster drop out rate than Obama.

Who said that ^^^ ?

Not according to trump.

Sorry kid, i know you desperately hoped for more Americans being unemployed. But it just didn't happen. 3.8% and Full Employment is Great news for most Americans. You wanna sit around and be all butthurt about it, that's cool. I love watching Democrat meltdowns. Please keep em coming. :)

Forum List

Back