Great Advertising

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Great advertising makes you want to watch the advertisement, buy their product, and remember the product.
Creativity usually checks all the boxes for me.
A new Life Insurance ad that’s partnered with the fantastic murder mystery show Brokenwood Mysteries filmed in New Zealand.

Great advertising makes you want to watch the advertisement, buy their product, and remember the product.
Creativity usually checks all the boxes for me.
A new Life Insurance ad that’s partnered with the fantastic murder mystery show Brokenwood Mysteries filmed in New Zealand.

I think this is where much our creative talent is going these days. Today, Learner and Lowe would be writing jingles for TV commercials, Rod Sterling would creating them, and Stanley Kubrick would be directing them.

I think this is where much our creative talent is going these days. Today, Learner and Lowe would be writing jingles for TV commercials, Rod Sterling would creating them, and Stanley Kubrick would be directing them.
Would have been something to see what the greats would have made.

I can't believe I saw a commercial for a drug prescription that tells male homosexuals to go ahead and engage in dangerous sexual adventures if you buy this stuff. Not good if you are already HIV positive.

I can't believe I saw a commercial for a drug prescription that tells male homosexuals to go ahead and engage in dangerous sexual adventures if you buy this stuff. Not good if you are already HIV positive.
Does the drug make those adventures safe

A good ad is entertaining.
I agree but most are not, however there are exceptions. Thankfully, the old idea is gone that the product name must be drilled into the heads of the public so the same ad is repeated thousands of times and the little jingles are always in public's mind. Mr Clean, Mr. Clean, Mr. Clean.................

Forum List

Back