FuelRod

Gold Member
Reaction score
We are all the rich Obama talks about.

AquaAthena

Law and Order-Now
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have lived with an "attitude of gratitude" for a long time and when things seem dark, I remind myself of that commitment and to look for the light, as there always is some to find. The positive side.

Marie888

† † †
Reaction score
And have lots to be grateful for.
ha, ha, ha
where is god ? Why don't help these 90 % of population which can't be grateful for anything ?

Ah yes, the Lord through His Word has told us already that some would ask things like that also:

2 Peter 3

3 Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts,

4 And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.

5 For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water:

6 Whereby the world that then was, being overflowed with water, perished:

7 But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men.

8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

Last edited:

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List