Grateful Zelensky blew up Nordstream Pipelines

Bleipriester

Freedom!
Nov 14, 2012
Doucheland
President Zelensky blew up our Russian pipelines while leaving his own Russian pipeline intact. By destroying Nord Stream 2, Zelensky expressed his gratitude to Germany, that has depleted its military to support Ukraine. I wonder if there will be consequences other than our clowns digging deeper for some arms to deliver.

President Zelensky blew up our Russian pipelines while leaving his own Russian pipeline intact. By destroying Nord Stream 2, Zelensky expressed his gratitude to Germany, that has depleted its military to support Ukraine. I wonder if there will be consequences other than our clowns digging deeper for some arms to deliver.

There's a paywall. Does the NYT say something different from the RT story?

Whatever the true story, it's become a story that everybody now chooses 'what' they want to believe.

What does the German people believe?

FqJZEa-X0AAmAM4

There's a paywall. Does the NYT say something different from the RT story?

Whatever the true story, it's become a story that everybody now chooses 'what' they want to believe.

What does the German people believe?
I have no paywall here and can see the entire article. Its just that usual we didn´t do it and no evidence thing.
I don´t know what they believe, they either have no opinion or don´t dare to express it.

I have no paywall here and can see the entire article. Its just that usual we didn´t do it and no evidence thing.
Actually it just wanted a log in. What you see depends on your use of the site. Some give you 10 free visits fwiw.
I don´t know what they believe, they either have no opinion or don´t dare to express it.
If true then that's similar to Canadians. Most will accept the media's story that's pro-US and the rest don't really care.

Fwiw, Justin Trudeau must know the truth gut quite understandingly has to accept the US stories on the war being Russia's fault.

There's a lot more at stake than Jean Chretien's refusal to get Canada involved in their phony Iraq war. But even that had negative consequences for Canada.

And Canada's Conservative party are just pro-US wars automatically when they start one.

Our communication between us is worthwhile on account of it being a link between our two countries!

I spelled it out to folks in a thread a long time ago how to get around paywalls very easily by using a script blocking browser add-on, and then using that plugin to block the script that stops you from reading it

The two scripts to block are:
https://www.googletagmanager.com/ns...TnSjPqw&gtm_preview=env-130&gtm_cookies_win=x
And
(www.nytimes.com)

Blocking these two scripts has enabled me to read anything on NYT for months

Last edited:
I LOVE this part -- "U.S. officials said that they had no evidence President Volodymyr Zelensky of Ukraine or his top lieutenants were involved in the operation, or that the perpetrators were acting at the direction of any Ukrainian government officials."
What is missing is the drum roll after that paragraph.

We will never know who did it. Because "who did it" is quite possibly the same entity providing the investigation into "who did it". There is exactly a 50/50 chance whatever we are told is true.

Afterall these are the same entities that told the world Covid from a lab was misinformation.

I spelled it out to folks in a thread a long time ago how to get around paywalls very easily by using a script blocking browser add-on, and then using that plugin to block the script that stops you from reading it

The two scripts to block are:
https://www.googletagmanager.com/ns...TnSjPqw&gtm_preview=env-130&gtm_cookies_win=x
And
(www.nytimes.com)

Blocking these two scripts has enabled me to read anything on NYT for months
ublock origin blocks that site.

See M of A today for detailed analysis of this BS story .

It was a Piss Pants war crime . CIA organising the Fake News though their NYT front office

Same as ever .

End of .

Corrupt puppet as he is, Zelensky didn't blow up anything!

This one did it....with a little help of his friends.....friends like Norway for example.

DnYRFw2.png

President Zelensky blew up our Russian pipelines while leaving his own Russian pipeline intact. ...

Your Russian pipelines, Nazi? Nord Stream 1 and Nord Stream 2 had been pipelines through the Baltic Sea to the European Union - which had been constructed directly between Germany and Russia on reason of peace politics and on reason to avoid transport problems. The reason someone had destroyed this pipelines is a total unrealism about the true situation of the real world. In German the best words for such an action are "Realitätsflucht" and "Ersatzhandlung". That's also a main problem of your own psychological structure. Albert Einstein had perhaps spoken about "eine psychische Erkrankung der Massen" if he had listened to the "discussions" in the USA and in the world of the Slaws about this simple pipelines.

By the way, Nazi. The yiddish speaking Jews who had been murdered from the Nazis not had been anything else than Germans on their own , because in the communication with Ashkenazim no dialect speaking German needed an interpreter. That's also a reason why hate on Jews and hate on Germans is not a big difference in the world of the Slaws, Putin-friend and anti-Semite.

I do not know who taught you German but you are really a deep shame for all German speaking people in the world. But so is Putin too. I never understood how someone is able to speak German without contact to the deep wisdom of our language.

Last edited:
Your Russian pipelines, Nazi? Nord Stream 1 and Nord Stream 2 had been pipelines through the Baltic Sea to the European Union - which had been constructed directly between Germany and Russia on reason of peace politics and on reason to avoid transport problems. The reason someone had destroyed this pipelines is a total unrealism about the true situation of the real world. In German the best words for such an action are "Realitätsflucht" and "Ersatzhandlung". That's also a main problem of your own psychological structure. Albert Einstein had perhaps spoken about "eine psychische Erkrankung der Massen" if he had listened to the "discussions" in the USA and in the world of the Slaws about this simple pipelines.

By the way, Nazi. The yiddish speaking Jews who had been murdered from the Nazis not had been anything else than Germans on their own , because in the communication with Ashkenazim no dialect speaking German needed an interpreter. That's also a reason why hate on Jews and hate on Germans is not a big difference in the world of the Slaws, Putin-friend and anti-Semite.

I do not know who taught you German but you are really a deep shame for all German speaking people in the world. But so is Putin too. I never understood how someone is able to speak German without contact to the deep wisdom of our language.

So you impute people with Nazism and start to judge. Do you realize by the way that you and your gang of "Germans" now established poverty as reason to move to Germany? Now, really everyone can come and stay. The final end of Germany. Destroyed by do-gooders like you.

So you impute people with Nazism and start to judge. Do you realize by the way that you and your gang of "Germans" now established poverty as reason to move to Germany? Now, really everyone can come and stay. The final end of Germany. Destroyed by do-gooders like you.

Okay. A silver bullet from a good doer into your Nazi-heart will also help, enemy of Germany.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back