GRAPHIC Video: Black Protesters Beat White Man with Hammer in Berkeley

I didn't ask you if you've been caught.

If you were breaking the law and got caught by the police, would you fight with them and resist arrest? Besides, IIRC, I also heard that the police were not going to arrest him at first and that they had simply told him to move along. It was when he started arguing and fighting that they decided to arrest him instead. Then, he fights over that too? What should the police do in such a situation in your opinion? Ask him to please stop or they will spank his hiney? :biggrin:

Link?

I'm not sure why you think that would be any better, by the way.

I will provide a link after you answer the question I asked of you. What you are doing here is NOT debating. It is deflecting.

What question do you want me to answer?

If you were the officer and trying to do your job and arrest this man, and he started fighting you and refusing to follow your orders, what would you do?

I mean, it's easy here. Lol! You can just ban them. It's not so easy for the police, you know.

meh....that Doctor guy.....you could debate him for 100 years and he's never gonna get it. These people are mental cases...........bought into t his PC narrative long ago.....hook, line and stinker. For these people, ideology will always trump reasoned judgment..........unless maybe they one day get the hammer treatment!!!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rock:

Sir, I don't know much plainer I can be. I have never broke ANY law as far as I am aware.

I am saddened that you would that find that so amazing.

I don't find it "amazing", I find it completely and utter unbelievable.

As in, I don't believe you.

But there's no point in arguing about it.

Son, I'm a retired LTC who was an MP for God's sakes. An MP who drives around drunk or speeds , or otherwise breaks the law is not going to be effective. The Army is a little more serious about their police setting an example than the Mayberry PD is.

I'll put it this way. If what you say is true and you've never broken a law in your life, you're the first and only person I've ever met who that is true for.

You'll note please that I said knowingly. There are so many bizarre laws in so many distinct jurisdictions that I've been in, I'm sure I've broken a few unknowingly.

But seriously, I've known what I wanted to do since I was 15 years old, and I kept my eye on that prize which meant keeping my nose clean.

If what you say is true, I kinda pity you. You must have missed out on a lot of fun in high school.

Oh, I'm sure I missed out on some "fun", but I'm 43 and fully retired. Fair enough trade off IMHO.

Son, I'm a retired LTC who was an MP for God's sakes. An MP who drives around drunk or speeds , or otherwise breaks the law is not going to be effective. The Army is a little more serious about their police setting an example than the Mayberry PD is.

I'll put it this way. If what you say is true and you've never broken a law in your life, you're the first and only person I've ever met who that is true for.

You'll note please that I said knowingly. There are so many bizarre laws in so many distinct jurisdictions that I've been in, I'm sure I've broken a few unknowingly.

But seriously, I've known what I wanted to do since I was 15 years old, and I kept my eye on that prize which meant keeping my nose clean.

If what you say is true, I kinda pity you. You must have missed out on a lot of fun in high school.

So, if it ever comes to me being disciplined over a post or something here, I will just tell you. I didn't do it! That is not my post! :D Then I can stay.

Disciplined over a post??? what exactly are we talking about here? please keep it family friendly here !!! please Chris

If you were breaking the law and got caught by the police, would you fight with them and resist arrest? Besides, IIRC, I also heard that the police were not going to arrest him at first and that they had simply told him to move along. It was when he started arguing and fighting that they decided to arrest him instead. Then, he fights over that too? What should the police do in such a situation in your opinion? Ask him to please stop or they will spank his hiney? :biggrin:

Link?

I will provide a link after you answer the question I asked of you. What you are doing here is NOT debating. It is deflecting.

If you were the officer and trying to do your job and arrest this man, and he started fighting you and refusing to follow your orders, what would you do?

I mean, it's easy here. Lol! You can just ban them. It's not so easy for the police, you know.

meh....that Doctor guy.....you could debate him for 100 years and he's never gonna get it. These people are mental cases...........bought into t his PC narrative long ago.....hook, line and stinker. For these people, ideology will always trump reasoned judgment..........unless maybe they one day get the hammer treatment!!!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rock:

Well, I hope it doesn't come to Hammer Time! :biggrin:

Link?

Well, I hope it doesn't come to Hammer Time! :biggrin:

fuck hammers bro....................

[URL=http://s42.photobucket.com/user/baldaltima/media/superman-man-of-steel-shield-1.jpg.html][/URL]

Sir, I don't know much plainer I can be. I have never broke ANY law as far as I am aware.

Come on man, your overdue now, and a civilian. Maybe for New Years ,........

Man I'm 43 with 3 kids under 7, I'll be in bed at 12:01 on New Years Eve LOL

I didn't ask you if you've been caught.

There are all KINDS of funny laws on the books. You wouldn't believe some of them. :lol: Then again, I'm from Massachusetts where everything is illegal. :D

Thats really sweet, congratulations, your livin the dream

Yep 2 22 year olds a 7 year old a 5 year old and an 18 month old, and the wife is talking about maybe wanting to adopt.

She cray cray

I wonder why anyone would want to beat someone with a hammer anyway. It must be pretty messy. :cheeky-smiley-018: You must get blood and guts all over you.

I went to a house once on a "didn't show up for duty " call, and made entry into the home to find the soldier sitting next to his dead wife's body.

He'd killed her with an ice pick. Now THAT is a messy way to kill someone.

I wonder why anyone would want to beat someone with a hammer anyway. It must be pretty messy. :cheeky-smiley-018: You must get blood and guts all over you.

I went to a house once on a "didn't show up for duty " call, and made entry into the home to find the soldier sitting next to his dead wife's body.

He'd killed her with an ice pick. Now THAT is a messy way to kill someone.

Probably any beating about the head area would tend to be messy and disgusting with brain matter and ewwwww. I could never do that to someone. NEVER. I think anyone who can do something like that MUST be crazy.

Oh, I'm sure I missed out on some "fun", but I'm 43 and fully retired. Fair enough trade off IMHO.

Fair enough, but I wouldn't trade the things I learned by being a teenage fuck up for anything in the world.

Lets face it........a huge part of the elections was that people saw a black president falling all over himself to say, "FUCK YOU!!" to whites in America after so many whites voted for him. Whites are sick and tired of the whole black grievances crap, particularly, white males ( not including the limpwristers/PC zombies). People out navigating in the real world know this all too well!!!

Yep 2 22 year olds a 7 year old a 5 year old and an 18 month old, and the wife is talking about maybe wanting to adopt.

She cray cray

Oh Lord, adopt Too?? sounds like you got a full house already, maybe its still some hormonal thing? get the 5 year old into soccer as soon as possible, hopefully the extra driving around will wear her out!

Forum List

Back