GRAPHIC Video: Black Protesters Beat White Man with Hammer in Berkeley

This is what I'm talking about. He's not "innocent", so he must have deserved to die.

Guess what? No one is "innocent". You, me, and everyone else breaks laws every day.

Speak for yourself

That's quite ironic coming from you, since almost all of your arguments so far in this thread have been about what you assume I did or I think.

Are you claiming that you've never broken the law? Never driven faster than the speed limit?

Never drove a drink or two over the limit? Never blew a red light? Never jaywalked?

Sir, I'm 43 years old and have never had a speeding ticket, nor a DUI, nor a jaywalking ticket, nor have I ever stole anything, nor broken any other law that I'm aware of.

I didn't ask you if you've been caught.

If you were breaking the law and got caught by the police, would you fight with them and resist arrest? Besides, IIRC, I also heard that the police were not going to arrest him at first and that they had simply told him to move along. It was when he started arguing and fighting that they decided to arrest him instead. Then, he fights over that too? What should the police do in such a situation in your opinion? Ask him to please stop or they will spank his hiney? :biggrin:

Link?

I'm not sure why you think that would be any better, by the way.

Speak for yourself

That's quite ironic coming from you, since almost all of your arguments so far in this thread have been about what you assume I did or I think.

Are you claiming that you've never broken the law? Never driven faster than the speed limit?

Never drove a drink or two over the limit? Never blew a red light? Never jaywalked?

Sir, I'm 43 years old and have never had a speeding ticket, nor a DUI, nor a jaywalking ticket, nor have I ever stole anything, nor broken any other law that I'm aware of.

Sir, I don't know much plainer I can be. I have never broke ANY law as far as I am aware.

I am saddened that you would that find that so amazing.

I don't find it "amazing", I find it completely and utter unbelievable.

As in, I don't believe you.

But there's no point in arguing about it.

Son, I'm a retired LTC who was an MP for God's sakes. An MP who drives around drunk or speeds , or otherwise breaks the law is not going to be effective. The Army is a little more serious about their police setting an example than the Mayberry PD is.

No one likes police misconduct, neither do I . but the problem is being over exaggerated, when you put into the context of the number of calls the police go on every day. Whens the last time you saw a News report about Police using restraint in the face of combative suspects ?
The Michael Brown Protests were driven by the belief from the very begining that it was about a White cop murdering a black kid. That belief was formed with false information, like Brown being shot in the back.

definitely. I totally agree with that statement. It's basically what I said in my post too. This stuff is way overexaggerated by criminals who just don't want to go to jail or are looking for a law suit, IMO. I see no blatant police brutality at all.

I think it does happen, but also many times when someone is being arrested they fake brutality reports as you say, and this would skew the statistics.
I do believe in the New York city case, the cops should have backed off and helped the guy when they saw he was having trouble. That case aside though,
I have to believe the majority of police are trying to treat people decently and at the same time do their job which often requires them to be in someones face
or have someone be in their face, often with drugs or alcohol involved

If a person resisted, we could almost always count on them being high or drunk. A sober person simply wouldn't resist an MP.

Yep, makes sense. You should know right? it was your job. Its no wonder things can escalate where you dont want it to go.

To be honest, things RARELY escalate that far with MPs, we were a little more liberal with the ass kicking than civilian cops can be.

Of course we had a lot less MP related shootings to.

Glad to see you can be liberal too! its good to be well balanced. :)

Speak for yourself

If you were breaking the law and got caught by the police, would you fight with them and resist arrest? Besides, IIRC, I also heard that the police were not going to arrest him at first and that they had simply told him to move along. It was when he started arguing and fighting that they decided to arrest him instead. Then, he fights over that too? What should the police do in such a situation in your opinion? Ask him to please stop or they will spank his hiney? :biggrin:

Link?

I will provide a link after you answer the question I asked of you. What you are doing here is NOT debating. It is deflecting.

Whats important here is to recognize is that MOST ( operative word ) of America doesn't think we have a policing problem.............most of America thinks we have a black problem. This hammer shit is just another piece of the puzzle to an eventual awakening..........wont be pretty s0ns!!!:2up::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

I hate to break it to you kid, but you don't speak for "most of America".

Actually I do s0n...........its just the PC zombies don't quite get it. Regular whites know exactly what happened in Ferguson and don't think twice about it.......privately, they tip their cap to the Wilson guy who knocked the kids hat off.:funnyface::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

Sir, I don't know much plainer I can be. I have never broke ANY law as far as I am aware.

Son, I'm a retired LTC who was an MP for God's sakes. An MP who drives around drunk or speeds , or otherwise breaks the law is not going to be effective. The Army is a little more serious about their police setting an example than the Mayberry PD is.

I'll put it this way. If what you say is true and you've never broken a law in your life, you're the first and only person I've ever met who that is true for.

definitely. I totally agree with that statement. It's basically what I said in my post too. This stuff is way overexaggerated by criminals who just don't want to go to jail or are looking for a law suit, IMO. I see no blatant police brutality at all.

I think it does happen, but also many times when someone is being arrested they fake brutality reports as you say, and this would skew the statistics.
I do believe in the New York city case, the cops should have backed off and helped the guy when they saw he was having trouble. That case aside though,
I have to believe the majority of police are trying to treat people decently and at the same time do their job which often requires them to be in someones face

If a person resisted, we could almost always count on them being high or drunk. A sober person simply wouldn't resist an MP.

Yep, makes sense. You should know right? it was your job. Its no wonder things can escalate where you dont want it to go.

To be honest, things RARELY escalate that far with MPs, we were a little more liberal with the ass kicking than civilian cops can be.

I actually have several liberal beliefs,but the idea that the police should cower or walk away when someone resists arrest is just mind boggling.

In the other case, people were suggesting Wilson should have went back and waited in his car until backup arrived LOL

Link?

I will provide a link after you answer the question I asked of you. What you are doing here is NOT debating. It is deflecting.

What question do you want me to answer?

Whats important here is to recognize is that MOST ( operative word ) of America doesn't think we have a policing problem.............most of America thinks we have a black problem. This hammer shit is just another piece of the puzzle to an eventual awakening..........wont be pretty s0ns!!!:2up::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

I hate to break it to you kid, but you don't speak for "most of America".

Actually I do s0n...........its just the PC zombies don't quite get it. Regular whites know exactly what happened in Ferguson and don't think twice about it.......privately, they tip their cap to the Wilson guy who knocked the kids hat off.:funnyface::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

:lol:

I'll put it this way. If what you say is true and you've never broken a law in your life, you're the first and only person I've ever met who that is true for.

You'll note please that I said knowingly. There are so many bizarre laws in so many distinct jurisdictions that I've been in, I'm sure I've broken a few unknowingly.

But seriously, I've known what I wanted to do since I was 15 years old, and I kept my eye on that prize which meant keeping my nose clean.

Branding police as racists...........gonna be a problem s0ns!!!! Gonna be a problem :biggrin::boobies::biggrin: >>>

St. Louis County Police Chief Jon Belmar is concerned “a rift” could be created if police officers are automatically branded as racist by critics. Speaking to Fox News on Wednesday following a grand jury’s decision not to indict a New York City officer in Eric Garner’s death, Belmar said the mantra that police are bad is counterproductive. “I think it is because it’s going to cause a rift at some point that may be very, very difficult for us to come back to. We are the 24-7 face of government here in law enforcement. We’re looking to solve problems. We’re looking to make sure that people understand we can’t arrest our way out of a problem,” Belmar said.

Stuff Black People Don t Like - SBPDL

I actually have several liberal beliefs,but the idea that the police should cower or walk away when someone resists arrest is just mind boggling.

In the other case, people were suggesting Wilson should have went back and waited in his car until backup arrived LOL

I agree, that would set a really bad precident. Its always better to be outside the vehicle where you have better vision and control of whats going on, I would think from a logical standpoint anyway.

You'll note please that I said knowingly. There are so many bizarre laws in so many distinct jurisdictions that I've been in, I'm sure I've broken a few unknowingly.

But seriously, I've known what I wanted to do since I was 15 years old, and I kept my eye on that prize which meant keeping my nose clean.

If what you say is true, I kinda pity you. You must have missed out on a lot of fun in high school.

Fucking brainless lefty idea's........they think everything is a zero sum game.:2up: Its fascinating.

No ability to weigh the necessary tradeoffs..............couple that with a gay/tragic view of the world and minorities are fucked!!!

So.....this keeps up, only the k00k lefty thinks response times for cops to black violence is going to decrease!!!:coffee:

Link?

What question do you want me to answer?

If you were the officer and trying to do your job and arrest this man, and he started fighting you and refusing to follow your orders, what would you do?

I mean, it's easy here. Lol! You can just ban them. It's not so easy for the police, you know.

I dont know how to describe it exactly, but certain jobs in the military require that they have a heightened sense of self awareness, I only know this because when my brother got out of the marines ( also an MP) and before he re-acclimated to civilian life, he was crazy about every little detail, what was right and what was wrong with a situation. They get trained that way, because its the little details that will get them killed....... so , I think Bear may be sincere about that.
if he spent most of his life in the military, its quite likely true.

Come on man, your overdue now, and a civilian. Maybe for New Years ,........

If what you say is true, I kinda pity you. You must have missed out on a lot of fun in high school.

So, if it ever comes to me being disciplined over a post or something here, I will just tell you. I didn't do it! That is not my post! :D Then I can stay.

Forum List

Back