Graphic NSFW shock footage: undercover probe catches abortion doctors play fighting with dead babies

Jebus, you all are so stupid to believe this crap

HOW can you be so DUMB, BRAINLESS, UNABLE TO THINK OR RATIONALIZE?

Those are dolls, not humans

there is no BLOOD from the abortion

those are near full term sized props/dolls...

YOU ARE AN IDIOT and so is Lifenews.com
All they do is lie, lie, lie. The Republican party is a cult.

Link me to the company that makes fetus "dolls"...?
So, you admit you were lying. Thanks!

The limit of human depravity must not be much further than the murder of innocent babies for profit.

And the Dimocrats embrace it with a whole heart, with joy and celebration.
Proof those are real babies liar?

A horrific video clip surfaced Wednesday appearing to show abortion doctors staging a fight using dead unborn babies.
Graphic NSFW Shock Footage: Undercover Probe Catches Abortion Doctors Play-fighting With Dead Babies
View attachment 264029

Society is fully breaking down can't you tell of course not , not when you are a nut job leftist lol.
Your sick demented pricks and those of you pro abortion fk u this is what you support.

Is Fox News covering this yet?
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:I don't think they are. We know their Toads are, but I can't imagine Fox jumping on that stupid train.

A horrific video clip surfaced Wednesday appearing to show abortion doctors staging a fight using dead unborn babies.
Graphic NSFW Shock Footage: Undercover Probe Catches Abortion Doctors Play-fighting With Dead Babies
View attachment 264029

Society is fully breaking down can't you tell of course not , not when you are a nut job leftist lol.
Your sick demented pricks and those of you pro abortion fk u this is what you support.

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:I don't think they are. We know their Toads are, but I can't imagine Fox jumping on that stupid train.

I don't consider it actionable until Fox or another network picks up on it. Until then, I have a website and some photo editing skills so I can make pictures look like anything for any fool.

My buddy edits videos and is getting pretty darned good. He never even finished community college.

Where is the blood?

How can there be TWO third trimester babies, at the same time?

Where are these alleged babies, what kind of room are the two guys in, playing the prank? A morgue?

Why are the alleged aborted babies intact, and again, not bloody?

Other than a doctor, when are men involved with abortions?

Why aren't these men in their operating Blues or greens, instead of lab coats? third trimester abortions are done in an operating room, in a hospital, not a clinic and not a lab room.

Why would they video tape their actions and put it on the net?

View attachment 264029

Time for the Dead Baby joke off, folks.

I'll start.

Which is faster to unload...a truck full of balloons, or a truck full of dead babies?
The dead babies of course. You can use a pitchfork.

What's grosser than a pile of dead babies?

Unfortunately, there will be those that believe this.

Unfortunately denying it doesn't make it go away. And brain dead fks like you think because the average stupid ass wouldn't do this that NOBODY could ever do it and that is where STUPIDITY creates dumb asses like you. DENYING
IT WONT MAKE IT GO AWAY.

Take a reality pill.
Unfortunately, there are those that accept anything on the internet at face value...including "performance artist" Alex Jones and his site.
Do you automatically disbelieve anything conservatives tell you on the internet?
I do. Based on their track record you almost have to.

View attachment 264029

I don't consider it actionable until Fox or another network picks up on it. Until then, I have a website and some photo editing skills so I can make pictures look like anything for any fool.

My buddy edits videos and is getting pretty darned good. He never even finished community college.
They've done this kind of thing before with Planned Parenthood, so this isn't our first rodeo with fetuses.

Unfortunately, there will be those that believe this.

Unfortunately denying it doesn't make it go away. And brain dead fks like you think because the average stupid ass wouldn't do this that NOBODY could ever do it and that is where STUPIDITY creates dumb asses like you. DENYING
IT WONT MAKE IT GO AWAY.

Take a reality pill.
Unfortunately, there are those that accept anything on the internet at face value...including "performance artist" Alex Jones and his site.
Do you automatically disbelieve anything conservatives tell you on the internet?
I do. Based on their track record you almost have to.
Remember the bogus PP videos selling baby parts? Lol! They got caught making that up, and they're caught again. These are some sick people with serious mental problems.

That's a fake video, and everyone on here pretending it isn't are liars.

In other news, anti-abortion Gestapo pigs are trying to make women have invasive procedures treating them as if they are not human prior to an abortion. The procedure has nothing to do with abortion. And you all are pro-life? Bull shit! www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow/watch/missouri-unnecessary-pelvic-exam-rule-invites-ire-of-women-voters-61462085841 You all don't give two shits about life. You're all a bunch of fakes hiding behind your sick religion who need to be mentally institutionalized.

This is what I never understand. So called pro-lifers who insist all pregnancies must be carried to full term, but once these children are living breathing adults, these "pro-lifers" advocate brutalising them as a further means of control. What is this but twisted sadism?

Check out medical supply companies. Such dolls certainly exist for teaching purposes.

Check out medical supply companies. Such dolls certainly exist for teaching purposes.

Already supplied with wounds from an abortion? Didnt read the link or watch the vid did ya?

Stop wasting my time please

Already supplied with wounds from an abortion? Didnt read the link or watch the vid did ya?

Stop wasting my time please
You asked a question and I answered. Why ask if you didn't want the answer?

That's a fake video, and everyone on here pretending it isn't are liars.

In other news, anti-abortion Gestapo pigs are trying to make women have invasive procedures treating them as if they are not human prior to an abortion. The procedure has nothing to do with abortion. And you all are pro-life? Bull shit! www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow/watch/missouri-unnecessary-pelvic-exam-rule-invites-ire-of-women-voters-61462085841 You all don't give two shits about life. You're all a bunch of fakes hiding behind your sick religion who need to be mentally institutionalized.

This is what I never understand. So called pro-lifers who insist all pregnancies must be carried to full term, but once these children are living breathing adults, these "pro-lifers" advocate brutalising them as a further means of control. What is this but twisted sadism?
They want power and control. Has nothing to do with pro-life. This pelvic procedure is exhibit A of the power they feel they need to have, that has nothing to do with abortion. Without the power, they can't move from one power trip, to the next. There is a level of insanity associated with this phenomenon I am afraid.

Forum List

Back