Grand Solar Minimum.... And Cooling....

I just realized that solar farm output has been dropping for over 4 years now... Its now estimated that Solar Farm output has dropped 8.3% according to NASA and the DOE.. (when the same number and type of panels are revisited)

For history on this: Solar Spectral Shift And Earths Atmospherics

Now to see how that shift is going to affect actual energy getting to the oceans and be absorbed.

Now you are implying all physicists over the past hundred years or so are pathologically altering everything. Yep. You can (mis)read the words, but you don't understand them.
Second Law of Thermodynamics: It is not possible for heat to flow from a colder body to a warmer body without any work having been done to accomplish this flow. Energy will not flow spontaneously from a low temperature object to a higher temperature object.

It is a pretty straight forward statement..which part am I misreading? I accept it as written..clearly you do not...in fact, you said yourself that you are fine with the statement above so long as it doesn't have to mean what it says..

I just realized that solar farm output has been dropping for over 4 years now... Its now estimated that Solar Farm output has dropped 8.3% according to NASA and the DOE.. (when the same number and type of panels are revisited)

For history on this: Solar Spectral Shift And Earths Atmospherics

Now to see how that shift is going to affect actual energy getting to the oceans and be absorbed.

Like I said earlier...the oceans are hemorrhaging energy that isn't being replaced..

Your conclusion, as always is flawed because you interpret the facts to mean what you need them to mean to agree with you conclusion....circular thinking much?
You agreed the CMB is black body. What facts have I made up? You must be able to realize that you made up your "fact" that BB radiation becomes "resonant frequencies".

CMB is black body...what was initially discovered, however, and which led to the discovery of CMB was a resonant radio frequency...not BB.

Your conclusion, as always is flawed because you interpret the facts to mean what you need them to mean to agree with you conclusion....circular thinking much?
You agreed the CMB is black body. What facts have I made up? You must be able to realize that you made up your "fact" that BB radiation becomes "resonant frequencies".

CMB is black body...what was initially discovered, however, and which led to the discovery of CMB was a resonant radio frequency...not BB.

CMB hit the antenna....pretty cool, eh?

You really are ignorant of what CMB is and what it appears as..

Educate me.
How did they detect CMB that didn't hit the antenna?

And where is your "magnetic photons" evidence?

Educate me.

Resonant radio frequency....not actual CMB.

Educate me.

How does CMB create this magical resonant frequency? At what distance?

Educate me.

Resonace...In physics, resonance is a phenomenon that occurs when a vibrating system or external force drives another system to oscillate with greater amplitude at a specific preferential frequency. Frequencies at which the response amplitude is a relative maximum are known as the system's resonant frequencies, or resonance frequencies.

Educate me.

Resonace...In physics, resonance is a phenomenon that occurs when a vibrating system or external force drives another system to oscillate with greater amplitude at a specific preferential frequency. Frequencies at which the response amplitude is a relative maximum are known as the system's resonant frequencies, or resonance frequencies.

Resonace...In physics, resonance is a phenomenon that occurs when a vibrating system or external force drives another system

After the CMB hits the antenna it "drives another system".

Does this help your claim or highlight your error?

Educate me.

Resonace...In physics, resonance is a phenomenon that occurs when a vibrating system or external force drives another system

Sorry this is so far over your head....

Educate me.

Sorry this is so far over your head....

And that's why you'll run away instead of explaining the magical detection at a distance, eh?

Very Interesting... No equatorial ocean warming in over 40 years....

figure-3-1.png

Bob Tisdale put up a post earlier today over at WUWT. While he was discussing the reasons others are ignoring the ENSO perturbations and why they are at step increases without incline during the ocean recharge phase (indicating no CO2 induced warming during the recharge phase of the ENSO), one of his charts took me by surprise. The chart above shows no warming of the equatorial oceans. Essentially a zero anomaly over 40 years.

This intrigued me to over lay the solar spectral shift of 0.2um to 0.8um and where it shifted to, obtained from the ACE and GRACE satellite's. Solar output preceded the ENSO by 2-3 months and there was fairly good correlation to the overall spectral drop or increase over time. The record is far to short to draw conclusions, but it looks very promising.

Back to topic; With no warming of the ocean there can be no warming of the land masses. And if there is no warming then someones records have been altered to show warming... We have seen this problem before, haven't we?

figure-3-1.png

Bob Tisdale put up a post earlier today over at WUWT. While he was discussing the reasons others are ignoring the ENSO perturbations and why they are at step increases without incline during the ocean recharge phase (indicating no CO2 induced warming during the recharge phase of the ENSO), one of his charts took me by surprise. The chart above shows no warming of the equatorial oceans. Essentially a zero anomaly over 40 years.

This intrigued me to over lay the solar spectral shift of 0.2um to 0.8um and where it shifted to, obtained from the ACE and GRACE satellite's. Solar output preceded the ENSO by 2-3 months and there was fairly good correlation to the overall spectral drop or increase over time. The record is far to short to draw conclusions, but it looks very promising.

Back to topic; With no warming of the ocean there can be no warming of the land masses. And if there is no warming then someones records have been altered to show warming... We have seen this problem before, haven't we?

Still looking for your "photons are magnetic" source?

I know the game you are playing. We both know that you believe that the CMB hit the much warmer antenna of Penzias and Wilson. But, of course you don't want to admit that. So you do the next best thing for you and create a smoke screen. So yes, they discovered a resonant radio frequency. That was certainly not the CMB.

I will go one step further and say they discovered a number on an amplitude meter or maybe an unexpected placement of a wiggly line on a chart recorder. That definitely was not the CMB either. It was just ink. They noticed that different tunings of the resonant radio frequencies all had signals that represent amplitude levels a bit higher than the noise level of their detector. Those excess signals above the noise level weren't the CMB either. They were just higher signal levels.

They also noticed that a plot of the excess signal levels followed a graph of black body radiation a few degrees above 0 K. That wasn't the CMB either. It was just a graph. But nevertheless without actually seeing the CMB with their own eyes, they got the Nobel Prize because they inferred the CMB hit their antenna and bounced to their resonant radio frequency detector.

I know the game you are playing. We both know that you believe that the CMB hit the much warmer antenna of Penzias and Wilson. But, of course you don't want to admit that. So you do the next best thing for you and create a smoke screen. So yes, they discovered a resonant radio frequency. That was certainly not the CMB.

No...the RADIO ANTENNA received a resonant frequency which could not be explained...it led to the discovery of CMB which is BB radiation....the resonant radio frequency the RADIO ANTENNA received was not BB radiation.

It is unfortunate that you have the tendency to interpret everything with the aim of supporting your narrative...it is why you will never learn anything new...

No...the RADIO ANTENNA received a resonant frequency which could not be explained...it led to the discovery of CMB which is BB radiation....the resonant radio frequency the RADIO ANTENNA received was not BB radiation.

It is unfortunate that you have the tendency to interpret everything with the aim of supporting your narrative...it is why you will never learn anything new...

No...the RADIO ANTENNA received a resonant frequency which could not be explained..

Neat!
From where did this resonant frequency originate?

the resonant radio frequency the RADIO ANTENNA received was not BB radiation.

What was the wavelength of the resonant frequency?
What was the wavelength of the BB radiation?

Nope, you can't fool us anymore. You really do believe the CMB as full black body spectrum hit the antenna.

It is unfortunate that you are pretending to interpret everything with the aim of supporting your narrative to salve your ego.

figure-3-1.png

What a baldfaced liar you are. Tisdale's article shows ocean warming with step ups that coincide with strong El Nino events.

This does not preclude a CO2 influence but it does show that natural factors are capable of swamping it with much larger changes.

figure-1-3.png

I suppose this would fall into a category of non understood natural factors. As such it is not on Crick' s IPCC chart of anthropogenic forcing, although it seems to be making large contributions to global warming.

Forum List

Back