Grand Solar Minimum.... And Cooling....

Your conclusion, as always is flawed because you interpret the facts to mean what you need them to mean to agree with you conclusion....circular thinking much?
You agreed the CMB is black body. What facts have I made up? You must be able to realize that you made up your "fact" that BB radiation becomes "resonant frequencies".

Your conclusion, as always is flawed because you interpret the facts to mean what you need them to mean to agree with you conclusion....circular thinking much?
You agreed the CMB is black body. What facts have I made up? You must be able to realize that you made up your "fact" that BB radiation becomes "resonant frequencies".

He never said how close he thought the CMB came to the antenna.

You claim that the initial discovery was an actual measurement of CMB...it wasn't...CMB was discovered via a resonant radio frequency.

He never said how close he thought the CMB came to the antenna.
Well, it's hard to know what a pathological mind thinks.

Alas you are the one with a pathological need to alter everything you read to mean what you need it to mean without regard to what the words actually say. I spend as much time correcting your misrepresntations of what I have said as I do actually answering your comments

You claim that the initial discovery was an actual measurement of CMB...it wasn't...CMB was discovered via a resonant radio frequency.

CMB was discovered via a resonant radio frequency.

Was that before or after the CMB hit the antenna?

CMB didn't...a resonant radio frequency did...it is tragic that all this is so difficult for you to understand....and apparently there is no one around you that might help...

CMB didn't...a resonant radio frequency did...it is tragic that all this is so difficult for you to understand....and apparently there is no one around you that might help...

CMB didn't...a resonant radio frequency did...

We can detect a signal with an antenna without the signal hitting the antenna?

Hilarious!

it is tragic that all this is so difficult for you to understand.

It would be tragic if I suffered under the same delusion as you.

When you get a chance, explain how the CMB is somehow translated into this "resonant radio frequency".
And maybe post the frequency and how it compares to the CMB frequency?

Hilarious!

When you get a chance, explain how the CMB is somehow translated into this "resonant radio frequency".

Look at your infantile, terribly confused rebuttals...seek help...read something..take a remedial course...

Hilarious!

Look at your infantile, terribly confused rebuttals...seek help...read something..take a remedial course...

I'll take a remedial course, as soon as you flesh out your ridiculous claim.
A signal that never hits the antenna somehow gets translated into another frequency. Explain.

Hilarious!

A signal that never hits the antenna somehow gets translated into another frequency. Explain.

Resonace...In physics, resonance is a phenomenon that occurs when a vibrating system or external force drives another system to oscillate with greater amplitude at a specific preferential frequency. Frequencies at which the response amplitude is a relative maximum are known as the system's resonant frequencies, or resonance frequencies.

Hilarious!

Resonace...In physics, resonance is a phenomenon that occurs when a vibrating system or external force drives another system to oscillate with greater amplitude at a specific preferential frequency. Frequencies at which the response amplitude is a relative maximum are known as the system's resonant frequencies, or resonance frequencies.

Resonace...In physics, resonance is a phenomenon that occurs when a vibrating system or external force drives another system to oscillate with greater amplitude at a specific preferential frequency.

Now give an example of when it happens without the original external force even approaching the antenna.

Hilarious!

Resonace...In physics, resonance is a phenomenon that occurs when a vibrating system or external force drives another system to oscillate with greater amplitude at a specific preferential frequency.

Now give an example of when it happens without the original external force even approaching the antenna.

You really don't get this do you?

Hilarious!

How could I "get" your imaginary signal at a distance fantasy.
You "feel" a signal, which never hits an antenna, somehow creates another signal that does. Magically.

You "feel" a signal, which never hits an antenna, somehow creates another signal that does. Magically.

Sorry you are so limited in your understanding...you might google CMB and resonant frequency...the literature is full of references...not that you will be able to understand any of them...

Sorry you are so limited in your understanding...you might google CMB and resonant frequency...the literature is full of references...not that you will be able to understand any of them...

Everything I've seen said the CMB hit the antenna.
Why don't you Google up some proof that says it didn't hit the antenna.

Maybe if you use the search term, "SSDD's silly fantasy"?

Sorry you don't get it...but then, even if you did, you would probably deny it in order to maintain your faith...not interested in helping you out at all..

The second law of thermodynamics says that it is not possible for energy to move spontaneously from cool to warm...your suggestion that CMB violates the second law is just stupid....if something were ever found to violate the second law, it would be earth shattering..the biggest news ever....CMB was discovered via a resonant radio frequency whether you are able to understand or accept what that means or not.

Sorry you don't get it...but then, even if you did, you would probably deny it in order to maintain your faith...not interested in helping you out at all..

The second law of thermodynamics says that it is not possible for energy to move spontaneously from cool to warm...your suggestion that CMB violates the second law is just stupid....if something were ever found to violate the second law, it would be earth shattering..the biggest news ever....CMB was discovered via a resonant radio frequency whether you are able to understand or accept what that means or not.

Sorry you don't get it...

And you can't post a single solitary source that backs up your claim so I could get it. Sorry indeed.

The second law of thermodynamics says that it is not possible for energy to move spontaneously from cool to warm...

You're lying.

your suggestion that CMB violates the second law is just stupid...

Your suggestion that CMB cannot hit the Earth, because it is somehow repelled or prevented, because the Earth is warmer, is what's really stupid. CMB hit and was detected.....not a violation of the 2nd Law in sight.

Maybe there is a website talking about how the Penzias and Wilson Nobel Prize was fraudulent?
How the signal really didn't hit their antenna?

CMB was discovered via a resonant radio frequency

Cool story bro. What was the mechanism to convert the signal to a "resonant radio frequency" without the signal hitting the Earth? Was it aliens?

If you can't explain your fantasy, if I have to Google your fantasy, it will be obvious you're inventing stuff again.

Pathological liar.

Alas you are the one with a pathological need to alter everything you read to mean what you need it to mean without regard to what the words actually say. I spend as much time correcting your misrepresntations of what I have said as I do actually answering your comments
Now you are implying all physicists over the past hundred years or so are pathologically altering everything. Yep. You can (mis)read the words, but you don't understand them.

Forum List

Back