Graham squirms when confronted with double standard on Subpoenas....

You sure as hell didn’t witness any leftist outfuckingrage when Obama stonewalled. Did ya?
There was certainly a lot of rightist outfuckingrage wasn’t there? The hypocrisy flows both ways. Must be exhausting being a partisan hack
If you were actually a Human Being with a Conscience, you would be outraged at what The Left is trying to do to Democracy and America.
There’s much that the left has done and is doing that I don’t agree with. Over politicizing is counterproductive and done in abundance. Also impeachment is not something I agree with.

You sure as hell didn’t witness any leftist outfuckingrage when Obama stonewalled. Did ya?
There was certainly a lot of rightist outfuckingrage wasn’t there? The hypocrisy flows both ways. Must be exhausting being a partisan hack
If you were actually a Human Being with a Conscience, you would be outraged at what The Left is trying to do to Democracy and America.
There’s much that the left has done and is doing that I don’t agree with. Over politicizing is counterproductive and done in abundance. Also impeachment is not something I agree with.
I don't care if Trump is impeached or not. I started from a position that impeachment is bad for the country. I still believe that. However, Trump is so crooked, he should be impeached. But I don't care either way.

It doesn't matter to me if the Democrats win the election in 2020 or if Trump wins. The country is fucked either way. Especially when it comes to the debt.

We are never going to have honest government as long as the rubes on both sides line up and BEG to be lied to.

Our politicians are merely symptoms of the disease of willful stupidity and blindness on the part of the rube herd.

We get the politicians we deserve.

There's no official impeachment...Pelosi knows that calling for a vote on that is political kamikaze attack...There is only the fake "impeachment inquiry" being run by the compulsive lying and leaking crapweasel Schiff....But the linked piece is from the hacks at Salon....GIGO.

Just more swill from one of the forum's top haters.

View attachment 284735

What is the Constitutional reason she needs to call a vote to investigate the President using subpoena power.

I don't care if Trump is impeached or not. I started from a position that impeachment is bad for the country. I still believe that. However, Trump is so crooked, he should be impeached. But I don't care either way.

It doesn't matter to me if the Democrats win the election in 2020 or if Trump wins. The country is fucked either way. Especially when it comes to the debt.

We are never going to have honest government as long as the rubes on both sides line up and BEG to be lied to.

Our politicians are merely symptoms of the disease of willful stupidity and blindness on the part of the rube herd.

We get the politicians we deserve.
Bullshit Putin dingleberry licker.

You have advocated over turning our election and deposing our duly elected president every day for 3 years.

Did you have a glass of Wake The Fuck Up Today, and suddenly are growing a case of Buyer's Remorse?

COUPS aren't pretty nor are they painiless. It's going to cost you and your friends....way more than you think to get what you want.

How about this-the CONGRESS is acting in an impeachable manner-closed courts and secret witnesses-leaking stories to the media-reading

Isn't that what the House did when it was investigating Obama?
Fuck Stick Homo Pole Gagger married to the first transexual first "Queen" and his Corrupt Administration, never went through anything like this, because like The Mob, they owned the People Investigating them. They had bought Judges and Bought Police so to speak. Then these same Bought Scum Bags launched their COUP, after Obama Bin Sucking Dick left Office, because The Boss' hand Picked DYKE did not get Installed in to the Office of POTUS.

If there was any comparison at all, Obama would have faced a firing squad for Treason.

There's no official impeachment...Pelosi knows that calling for a vote on that is political kamikaze attack...There is only the fake "impeachment inquiry" being run by the compulsive lying and leaking crapweasel Schiff....But the linked piece is from the hacks at Salon....GIGO.

View attachment 284735

What is the Constitutional reason she needs to call a vote to investigate the President using subpoena power.
Separation of Powers

Dumb Ass Putin Asshole Licker.

How about this-the CONGRESS is acting in an impeachable manner-closed courts and secret witnesses-leaking stories to the media-reading

Isn't that what the House did when it was investigating Obama?
Fuck Stick Homo Pole Gagger married to the first transexual first "Queen" and his Corrupt Administration, never went through anything like this, because like The Mob, they owned the People Investigating them. They had bought Judges and Bought Police so to speak. Then these same Bought Scum Bags launched their COUP, after Obama Bin Sucking Dick left Office, because The Boss' hand Picked DYKE did not get Installed in to the Office of POTUS.

If there was any comparison at all, Obama would have faced a firing squad for Treason.

You know you're lying. It's what you do. During those investigations into Obama, the minority party was not given subpoena power of their own. Many of the depositions were held behind closed doors and facts were selectively leaked from those testimonies.

All the things the Trupublicans are whinning about now.

View attachment 284735

Separation of Powers

Dumb Ass Putin Asshole Licker.

Not applicable you anally fixated fiend.

Barry Hussein defied a congressional subpoena that required his IRS chief to testify about credible allegations about using the IRS to punish political enemies. The mainstream media didn't mind at all.

The trump regime stonewalling Congress is Impeachable...

Lol nope

Our country is based in Checks and Balances.....Without that assurance....an Authoritarian system will rise.....

Still is NOTHING has changed. Again lol

The stonewalling of Congress by trump and his thugs is turning the Constitution on its head....

No, it actually isn't. It is business as usual for DC over the past DECADES. Again lol

IT WILL BE ADDED TO THE ARTICLES IF IMPEACHMENT. trump WILLBE IMPEACHED.

Lol NOPE
It's a shit show ment to sway public opinion. Nothing more. Trump isn't going anywhere unless you beat him in 2020.

If the defiance goes to court....the trump regime will lose Bigly....

IF he loses all the court will do is tell him to comply and once he has exhausted all recourse he will.

You seem like an exceptionally unhinged retard. Eat up the media bias and fake news. I enjoy it making you leftwits look ignorant

"I want to talk to the Trump supporters for a minute. I don't know who you are, and I don't know why you like this guy...Here's what you're buying. He's a race-baiting, xenophobic religious bigot. He doesn't represent my party. He doesn't represent the values that the men and women who wear the uniform are fighting for."

If you only knew how much it grieves a guy like me to defend the Orange God Emperor from sanctimonious and idiotic fucking punks like you on a daily basis, it'd boggle your infinitesimal little mind.

What the fuck does him being an alleged race-baiting, xenophobic religious bigot have to do with credible impeachable acts, which are the topic of this daily hate thread?....Nothing, that's what.

GFY, asshole.

"I want to talk to the Trump supporters for a minute. I don't know who you are, and I don't know why you like this guy...Here's what you're buying. He's a race-baiting, xenophobic religious bigot. He doesn't represent my party. He doesn't represent the values that the men and women who wear the uniform are fighting for."

If you only knew how much it grieves a guy like me to defend the Orange God Emperor from sanctimonious and idiotic fucking punks like you on a daily basis, it'd boggle your infinitesimal little mind.

What the fuck does him being an alleged race-baiting, xenophobic religious bigot have to do with credible impeachable acts, which are the topic of this daily hate thread?....Nothing, that's what.

GFY, asshole.
It's proof of what a hypocritical whore Graham is, dumbass.

View attachment 284735

To give the president an opportunity to defend himself......

You don't like that possibility.

It would make it a fair fight, and you don't want to allow that.

Trump's failure to comply with congressional subpoenas was once described by Lindsey Graham as impeachment-worthy

While he was still a Congressman, Graham was a manager during the Clinton impeachment. The video clip of Graham, which has circulated previously, was first highlighted by the campaign group Republicans for the Rule of Law. The conservative journalist Bill Krystol posted it again on his Twitter account on Tuesday and the video was shared widely.

"Article Three of impeachment against Richard Nixon, the Article was based on the idea that Richard Nixon as president failed to comply with subpoenas of Congress," Graham says in the clip.

"Congress was going through its oversight function to provide oversight of the president. When asked for information Richard Nixon chose not to comply and the Congress back in that time said you're taking impeachment away from us.

"You're becoming the judge and jury. It is not your job to tell us what we need, it is your job to comply with the things we need to provide oversight over you.

"The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is that day that he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress and he became the judge and jury."

Graham's a stone cold hypocrite.
Anyone remember Susan McDougal?

View attachment 284735

To give the president an opportunity to defend himself......

You don't like that possibility.

It would make it a fair fight, and you don't want to allow that.

So Obama should have been given the opportunity to defend himself during the oversight investigations of possible wrong doing where subpoenas were used?

Trump's failure to comply with congressional subpoenas was once described by Lindsey Graham as impeachment-worthy

While he was still a Congressman, Graham was a manager during the Clinton impeachment. The video clip of Graham, which has circulated previously, was first highlighted by the campaign group Republicans for the Rule of Law. The conservative journalist Bill Krystol posted it again on his Twitter account on Tuesday and the video was shared widely.

"Article Three of impeachment against Richard Nixon, the Article was based on the idea that Richard Nixon as president failed to comply with subpoenas of Congress," Graham says in the clip.

"Congress was going through its oversight function to provide oversight of the president. When asked for information Richard Nixon chose not to comply and the Congress back in that time said you're taking impeachment away from us.

"You're becoming the judge and jury. It is not your job to tell us what we need, it is your job to comply with the things we need to provide oversight over you.

"The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is that day that he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress and he became the judge and jury."

Graham's a stone cold hypocrite.

ho fucking hum. Get back to us when the house votes on impeachment as they did for the Clinton and Nixon impeachment’s. Methinks you are the fucking hypocrite!

Forum List

Back