Grab The Income Inequality Banner...Win In 2016.

LoneLaugher

Diamond Member
Oct 3, 2011
Inside Mac's Head
Yes.....that's right. We might be a little slow getting around to it....but I'm thinking that the American people are just about ready to make better happen.

I've a feeling that punishing the Democratic Party for the fact that economic recovery hasn't reached those on the lower end of the spectrum will end up being a less than satisfying adventure. But. I could be wrong. Maybe the GOP will take the hint and put forth some policies that bridge the gap a bit. LOL!!!!

Inequality joblessness are top threats in 2015 World Economic Forum experts say Pew Research Center

Will the presumptive DNC nominee take the hint? Or....will it take a little prodding from Warren and Sanders?

All to be decided. I believe that the party which takes this issue seriously and proposes necessary fixes.....will dance into the WH.....and have a willing congress.

What's new there.............nothing ................your side has been playing that card forever.................standard strategy that is expected...........tried in campaigns this time and didn't work.

Focus on income equality in general...Stay away from identity politics!

1. Minimum wage to $12 per hour
2. Promise to bring back manufacturing and industry.
3. Rebuild America science, infrastructure and r&d programs...
4. Work to restructure the corporations with a highest paid employee tied into the lowest paid employee law.

Stay away from race, sex and identity! Turning people against one another is a loser.

obama-taxation.jpg

Yes.....that's right. We might be a little slow getting around to it....but I'm thinking that the American people are just about ready to make better happen.

I've a feeling that punishing the Democratic Party for the fact that economic recovery hasn't reached those on the lower end of the spectrum will end up being a less than satisfying adventure. But. I could be wrong. Maybe the GOP will take the hint and put forth some policies that bridge the gap a bit. LOL!!!!

Inequality joblessness are top threats in 2015 World Economic Forum experts say Pew Research Center

Will the presumptive DNC nominee take the hint? Or....will it take a little prodding from Warren and Sanders?

All to be decided. I believe that the party which takes this issue seriously and proposes necessary fixes.....will dance into the WH.....and have a willing congress.

Only a fool sees the problem as "income inequality"; the problem is "output inequality".

BTWE,
Focus on income equality in general...Stay away from identity politics!

1. Minimum wage to $12 per hour
2. Promise to bring back manufacturing and industry.
3. Rebuild America science, infrastructure and r&d programs...
4. Work to restructure the corporations with a highest paid employee tied into the lowest paid employee law.

Stay away from race, sex and identity! Turning people against one another is a loser.

1. Most minimum wage dollars go to middle class kids living at home.

2. Manufacturing and industry are NOT coming back to a nation of lazy workers who do not know how to show up on time, cannot compete with Third World peasants, and yet demand insane wages for unskilled labor.

3. Obama said he was going to do those things already. Now we have roads and bridges six year older, and you are pushing the same line?

4. Too stupid for comment.

BTW, the class warfare you advocate IS turning people against one another, it is turning losers against winners.

Last edited:

It's going to take Sanders to run.

It was republicans that got together to figure out how to ruin the Obama presidency, before he even occupied the white house! The repubs here can't name anything that democrats did that was that low or damaging to the country.

It was republicans that got together to figure out how to ruin the Obama presidency, before he even occupied the white house! The repubs here can't name anything that democrats did that was that low or damaging to the country.

Obama and Holder using their offices to fan the flame of the thugs rioting against our justice system. To name one...

Bad foreign policy in the Muslim world.

Open borders and resettling tens of thousands of central American children. This is hurting local school districts.

Two year extended unemployment benefits is one

NOBODY is going to hire some slacker who sat on his ass drawing unemployment for two years.

That is why the unemployment rate is down; they don't count those that have crapped out of the game.

He'll have my vote, or Elizabeth Warren, either one.

He'll have my vote, or Elizabeth Warren, either one.

I'm waiting on Sanders.

Forum List

Back