Gov't stocking up on KI

But you wont. You'll be dead too! :lol:

Maybe so. Who knows? It won't be from a bunker buster bomb I know that for a fact. And it won't be from people like you. Death awaits us all.

I'm just better prepared to live than you liberal food stamp pussy whips are. :lol:

You'll all be crying in your milk if the SHTF. Pogo's breast milk will be in high demand from you slugs. :lol:

If in your alternate universe the government knows of a radio active event occurring you wont live longer than anyone else. If you think the government is in on it you are stupid to get on a message board proclaiming what you have or dont have. Stop giving away your money to the snake oil salesmen. how could you be so gullible?

I'm just fine but thanks for your concern. It always strikes me as pretty funny that liberal jobless food stampers hate folks that work their careers and prepare for the future no matter what it might be.

Your woeful efforts to deride my preparations indicate you must belong to the needy class.

Also, the shelter I have is built specifically for two things. Since I live in tornado ally and have already been in one tornado, the shelter will withstand an F5. Also, as it's underground with a filtered air system as well as other special accommodations for a fallout event, I'll be sitting pretty with food and water, guns and ammo (and cable TV and a phone in case government is broadcasting or the phone lines still work).

If a tornado is coming through, we bunk down and watch the news, pop a cold drink and relax.

That's the luxury of preparedness. :lol:

Last edited:
Maybe so. Who knows? It won't be from a bunker buster bomb I know that for a fact. And it won't be from people like you. Death awaits us all.

I'm just better prepared to live than you liberal food stamp pussy whips are. :lol:

You'll all be crying in your milk if the SHTF. Pogo's breast milk will be in high demand from you slugs. :lol:

If in your alternate universe the government knows of a radio active event occurring you wont live longer than anyone else. If you think the government is in on it you are stupid to get on a message board proclaiming what you have or dont have. Stop giving away your money to the snake oil salesmen. how could you be so gullible?

I'm just fine but thanks for your concern. It always strikes me as pretty funny that liberal jobless food stampers hate folks that work their careers and prepare for the future no matter what it might be.

Your woeful efforts to deride my preparations indicate you must belong to the needy class.

Also, the shelter I have is built specifically for two things. Since I live in tornado ally and have already been in one tornado, the shelter will withstand an F5. Also, as it's underground with a filtered air system as well as other special accommodations for a fallout event, I'll be sitting pretty with food and water, guns and ammo (and cable TV and a phone in case government is broadcasting or the phone lines still work).

If a tornado is coming through, we bunk down and watch the news, pop a cold drink and relax.

A F5 is whimsical thing that may or may not hit your bunker. A bunker buster will take you and your filtered air out if we are in your playing in your alternate universe. Also there will be no TV reception. Electrical signals will be knocked out by the EMP and continually disrupted. You will die of radiation sickness. Your prospects are bleak son.

A F5 is whimsical thing that may or may not hit your bunker. A bunker buster will take you and your filtered air out if we are in your playing in your alternate universe. Also there will be no TV reception. Electrical signals will be knocked out by the EMP and continually disrupted. You will die of radiation sickness. Your prospects are bleak son.

BUT.......

He'll be able to riddle the EMP with bullets as he goes down and that's what's really iimportant. :thup:

So he-who-Alex-Jones-leads-around-by-the-nose, where the fuck do you get the idea that anyone you're talking to here is either jobless or on food stamps?

Alex Jones again?

BUT.......

He'll be able to riddle the EMP with bullets as he goes down and that's what's really iimportant. :thup:

So he-who-Alex-Jones-leads-around-by-the-nose, where the fuck do you get the idea that anyone you're talking to here is either jobless or on food stamps?

Alex Jones again?

Well, you're posting here 24/7 so I have to assume you don't have a job. From your liberal leanings I can assume you're dependent upon taxpayers like me to put food in your mouth and pay your rent.

You get to enjoy my presence for just a few more days as I'll return from Christmas break to continue to support your useless ass. :lol:

BUT.......

Alex Jones again?

Well, you're posting here 24/7 so I have to assume you don't have a job. From your liberal leanings I can assume you're dependent upon taxpayers like me to put food in your mouth and pay your rent.

You get to enjoy my presence for just a few more days as I'll return from Christmas break to continue to support your useless ass. :lol:

That's a lot of words where one suffices:

It figures. Typical troll mentality.

Trust me Junior, I've been in the labor force since the Johnson Administration, which I'm sure you'll immediately have to go look up to see what that even means. If anything I suspect I'm the one supporting you, if your intellectual prowess here is any indication.

In any case here's breaking news about you blanket statement blowhards...

1339606248547_2831518.png

Oh and you might want to spend this free time you're wanking away here looking up what the word "Liberal" means.

Oh wait, you only have until next week. That's prolly too much homework. Better to ingest nice little pseudo-politics turds from Alex Jones. Which is what got you where you are now.

I lived through the Great Society bullshit and that failed war in Vietnam run by Kennedy and Johnson and finally Nixon.

Trust me, you, nor anybody else supports me. I am the epitome of the rugged individualist. Why do you think I chuckle at your cackling nonsense? The harder you try and convince me that I am not prepared, the clearer the picture becomes in my mind of your 100% lack of preparation. A woeful day awaits you pal.

Laugh clown, laugh.... :lol:

I lived through the Great Society bullshit and that failed war in Vietnam run by Kennedy and Johnson and finally Nixon.

Trust me, you, nor anybody else supports me. I am the epitome of the rugged individualist. Why do you think I chuckle at your cackling nonsense? The harder you try and convince me that I am not prepared, the clearer the picture becomes in my mind of your 100% lack of preparation. A woeful day awaits you pal.

Laugh clown, laugh.... :lol:

I never said you're not prepared.

I said you're prepared for a ParanoiaMan comic book.

Wacko.

The "rugged individualist" who gets "Led Around by the Nose" :rofl:

Last edited:
Someone's brother owns the company that makes it?

We have a winner.

In more ways than one -- look at the still image of the video in the OP link:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=XM8FwQhg7Yo]Radiation Levels Have Increased in North America - YouTube[/ame]

Not rocket surgery: KI is to Alex Jones as gold is to Glenn Beck. First you use your show to make a case that your audience is going to need gold, KI, widgets, whatever, then you go to commercial and ... just by amazing coincidence I happen to have a deal on what I just warned you about. Who saw that coming?

Step right up, step right up....

You'd think these prepper morons would use the Internet they are main-lining to research the snake-oil salesmen that are urging them into these bizarrely stupid investments.

During IKE, my friend in Pasadena, TX sent me this link to a prepper who was ready for ANYTHING or so he thought. It may have been Hurr. Rita come to think of it. Anyway, the guy died in his bunker when floodwaters came rolling in. To his credit, he didn't die of radiation poisoning.

Note: most salt contains KI. Yes, that's what iodized salt has!

but not in the amount needed.

KI was widely used by residents of the areas where the radioactive clouds passed from Chernobyl to the West.

Iodized salt is not effective, by the way You'd need to eat a lethal dose for radiation protection, a kilo or more.

yep.

you need it in a concentrated solution and drink it with milk ( few drops only)

For that matter, the mere existence of nuclear power plants in populated areas is reason enough by itself for the government, or some authority, to have KI on hand.
Perhaps Alex Jones "forgot" to mention that.

Were the people living near Chernobyl that had KI wackos? Just saying. :eusa_whistle:

however, I do not think it is an ominous sign - the government stacking on KI

Once again..... "wacko" has nothing to do with KI. We cleared that up a long time ago; try reading the thread.

What you just said here is the same thing I've been saying.

I saw it after.
I'll edit it, because my remark is unfair.

Whats scary is if some of these survivalist are right they will be the only ones left to carry on the fight against big government. Can you imagine how quickly they will turn on each other while the government takes out the rest of them? After that a new world order will emerge and all that pre-planning will go by the wayside.

Exactly. That's why it strikes me as hilarious; obviously in that scenario what you'd need is extreme cooperation, but they're gearing up for the exact opposite. Not what we could call thinking it through.

What is hilarious is you thinking there will be extreme cooperation. Humans are scum for the most part. Time and again they prove it when left to their own devices. The sheeple will be busy either rolling over or looting iPads from the local Best Buy.

Forum List

Back