Gov't stocking up on KI

Considering the source is Alex Freaking Jones I'm not at all convinced of the premise in the first place.

Gullible's Travels...

The OP, Alex Jones, and those who agree with both are clearly wackos.

Were the people living near Chernobyl that had KI wackos? Just saying. :eusa_whistle:

Sure is a lot of selective reading in here.

This is what "wacko" refers to:

All you can do my friend is ammo up and prepare.

Shelter - check
Guns - check
Ammo - check
Food - check
Water - check

(the list is actually much longer with more details but I think you might get the picture) :lol:

♬ Wastin' away again in Paranoiaville... ♪

Sorry, but those who walk around going "Tuesday, partly cloudy, Wednesday 60% chance of apoclaypse" I just find kind of hilarious. Especially the fixation with guns and ammo -- which tellingly even top food and water on this priority list.

"The day they wipe out all living things, I'm prepared to wipe out any living things". That mentality. That, and the sterling journalistic source of Alex Jones.

Ergo: Wacko.

If society collapses food and water won't matter much if you can not keep it. Thus weapons are more important then food or water on a sliding scale. Weapons and ammo then food and water.

Were the people living near Chernobyl that had KI wackos? Just saying. :eusa_whistle:

Shelter - check
Guns - check
Ammo - check
Food - check
Water - check

(the list is actually much longer with more details but I think you might get the picture) :lol:

Sorry, but those who walk around going "Tuesday, partly cloudy, Wednesday 60% chance of apoclaypse" I just find kind of hilarious. Especially the fixation with guns and ammo -- which tellingly even top food and water on this priority list.

"The day they wipe out all living things, I'm prepared to wipe out any living things". That mentality. That, and the sterling journalistic source of Alex Jones.

If society collapses food and water won't matter much if you can not keep it. Thus weapons are more important then food or water on a sliding scale. Weapons and ammo then food and water.

Point well taken: "wacko" is by no means limited to the singular.

Bon appetit eating bullets. :cuckoo:

Last edited:
Now that radioactive debris is hitting the West Coast of North America, numerous different animals and sea life are suffering from mysterious diseases, including 20 bald eagles that have died in Utah over the last few weeks alone.

Utah is on the West Coast?
Did you know that Iowa is on the East Coast?
Geography is fun and educational,,,,,,,,,idiots.

I see your stupidity is not fixable.One can actually own weapons ammo and food and water, but then you aren't smart enough to grasp the concept.

Ever take one of those tests where you have to prioritize what you will keep or take in different circumstances?

I see your stupidity is not fixable.One can actually own weapons ammo and food and water, but then you aren't smart enough to grasp the concept.

Ever take one of those tests where you have to prioritize what you will keep or take in different circumstances?

I see your reading comprehension is not stellar. What I noted was that Wacko One had prioritized his guns and ammo over his food and water. Matter of fact you (Wacko Two) did the same thing.

Again, if you plan to eat bullets, good luck. I'm sure you'll get some minerals. :thup:

I see your reading comprehension is not stellar. What I noted was that Wacko One had prioritized his guns and ammo over his food and water. Matter of fact you (Wacko Two) did the same thing.

Again, if you plan to eat bullets, good luck. I'm sure you'll get some minerals. :thup:

And I REPEAT, IF, notice the word, figure it out, Society collapses and one needs food and water and has stockpiled it, unless they have weapons and ammo they won't be keeping it for long as someone bigger or with more people will show up and take it.

So one needs weapons to PROTECT that stockpile of food and water.

And I REPEAT, IF, notice the word, figure it out, Society collapses and one needs food and water and has stockpiled it, unless they have weapons and ammo they won't be keeping it for long as someone bigger or with more people will show up and take it.

Yeah I know. I got that the first time.

As I said: wacko.

Last edited:
Just think what the OP would have thought if we had this forum and internet access when the US govt. was building nuclear bomb shelters?

Someone's brother owns the company that makes it?

We have a winner.

In more ways than one -- look at the still image of the video in the OP link:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=XM8FwQhg7Yo]Radiation Levels Have Increased in North America - YouTube[/ame]

Not rocket surgery: KI is to Alex Jones as gold is to Glenn Beck. First you use your show to make a case that your audience is going to need gold, KI, widgets, whatever, then you go to commercial and ... just by amazing coincidence I happen to have a deal on what I just warned you about. Who saw that coming?

Step right up, step right up....

Last edited:

And...if one has done as you say and prepared weapons and ammo....but not enough food and water ( you suggested an either or ), how will they get said food and water? Will they have to steal it from someone with no guns?

And...if one has done as you say and prepared weapons and ammo....but not enough food and water ( you suggested an either or ), how will they get said food and water? Will they have to steal it from someone with no guns?

Sure. Because when the fit hits the shan and most life is wiped out and the priority becomes survival of the species, the way to survival is killing people.

Perfect logic.

:cuckoo:

And...if one has done as you say and prepared weapons and ammo....but not enough food and water ( you suggested an either or ),

Fret away.

I've laid back plenty in all categories but please do continue your inane speculations. :lol:

Funny to watch.

LOL. These 'Preppers' are a strange bunch. 10,000 rounds and 30 guns and they still fret that they don't have enough. Were there to be a disaster great enough to create a major disruption in society, the first thing survivors will do is form communites. And those that try to act as predators will get the same treatment as those that tried that route in the American West. And it didn't take huge amounts of guns and ammo. In spite of the TV, most people in the American West did not run around constantly armed.

Is the government stocking up for an emergency, or depleting the available supply so no one else has access to the supply?

Forum List

Back