Gov't stocking up on KI

Whats scary is if some of these survivalist are right they will be the only ones left to carry on the fight against big government. Can you imagine how quickly they will turn on each other while the government takes out the rest of them? After that a new world order will emerge and all that pre-planning will go by the wayside.

Exactly. That's why it strikes me as hilarious; obviously in that scenario what you'd need is extreme cooperation, but they're gearing up for the exact opposite. Not what we could call thinking it through.

What is hilarious is you thinking there will be extreme cooperation. Humans are scum for the most part. Time and again they prove it when left to their own devices. The sheeple will be busy either rolling over or looting iPads from the local Best Buy.

I don't know if you see this but that's exactly what I'm saying about the wackos. I said what would be needed is extreme cooperation. Which is the opposite of what these guys are describing.

As I said what is needed is not gonna happen. The whackos as you call them are not the ones who are going to cause it. They are reacting to it.

Forum List

Back