Governor who endorsed infanticide received 2million from planned parenthood

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Governor Who Endorsed Infanticide Received $2 Million From Planned Parenthood - Big League Politics
Public records reveal Virginia Governor Ralph Northam, who endorsed infanticide as a form of abortion on Wednesday, received almost $2 million in campaign contributions from Planned Parenthood.

Oh look the dirty cheating scum democ..ts caught lying, cheating, and stealing ONE MORE TIME!!

You fkrs are so stupid you can't even keep from getting caught.
/---/ The left-tards are in a panic that the USSC will overturn Roe v Wade which means the decision goes back to the states.

How in the hell can the Planned Parenthood Meat Company justify giving a fucking Democrat 2 million dollars when they are funded by taxpayers through government funding. From now on I am going to call and E-mail my Congress critters dozens and hundreds of times a day until those abortion mills are either torn down or turned into oil change shops. By giving that money to a Commiecrat governor, it blatantly exposes Planned Parenthood as nothing more than a baby murdering factory. Anyone who donates to or approves murdering babies should be charged with accessory to murder. Period.

In advance of the wave of posts citing the provisions of the new/proposed laws permitting 9th month and time-of-delivery abortions for "the life or health" of the mother, I've yet to see anyone acknowledge that SCOTUS decision Doe v. Bolton, 410 U.S. 179 (1973), decided the same day as Roe v. Wade, defined "heath of the mother" as follows:

We agree with the District Court, 319 F.Supp. at 1058, that the medical judgment may be exercised in the light of all factors --physical, emotional, psychological, familial, and the woman's age -- relevant to the wellbeing of the patient. All these factors may relate to health. This allows the attending physician the room he needs to make his best medical judgment.

Id. at p. 192.

Yes, emotional and psychological factors are considered "health" reasons under existing Supreme Court precedent. Do not think this is unnoticed by the proponents of these laws. I am an attorney by trade and consider myself a man of reason. While I support choice to a point (particularly for certain reasons that strongly support choice), the language of these recent laws cause me a great deal of concern given the existing precedents, of which most people engaged in this debate are completely unaware. As a new father that recently held my newborn child, I am saddened and horrified by the thought of adults making a conscious decision to terminate the viable life of such a fragile and helpless human being based on "emotional" factors that are completely arbitrary and capricious.

Last edited:
  • Banned
And that lying jackass prick says " he doesn't want the Gov. involved" OMFG they think ppl are that stupid and yes the leftist are this stupid, so stupid you can't and did not pick up on what this asshole said .

PICK UP ON THIS HE MENTIONS NO FATHER, WHAT ABOUT THE GAWD DAM FATHERS' RIGHTS!!!!!
WHAT ABOUT THE FATHER WHO MIGHT WANT THIS BABY

THIS BABY WILL BE USED AND SOLD FOR PARTS YOU COLD HEARTED C...TS....................... facts are there as your loser friends con you and tell you how great you will feel afterwards..

but they won't tell you how much cancer you will get now the more abortions the more threats.

and idiots think organ harvesting is a joke LMFAO if you only knew how dumb you are OMFG!!!

upload_2019-1-31_11-3-30.png

and the really stupid can't CONNECT these dots either cause it's omg such fake info.

Billionaires Try to Shrink World’s Population, Report Says

Push abortion . ( LESSEN THE POPULATION )
PUSH TRANSGENDERS ( LESSEN THE POPULATION )
PUSH FOR KIDS/PPL TO BE FUCKEN GAY ( . LESSEN THE POPULATION)
PUSH FOR GMO FOODS CAUSE FERTILITY ISSUES ( LESSEN THE POPULATION )

• Banned
In advance of the wave of posts citing the provisions of the new/proposed laws permitting 9th month and time-of-delivery abortions for "the life or health" of the mother, I've yet to see anyone acknowledge that SCOTUS decision Doe v. Bolton, 410 U.S. 179 (1973), decided the same day as Roe v. Wade, defined "heath of the mother" as follows:

We agree with the District Court, 319 F.Supp. at 1058, that the medical judgment may be exercised in the light of all factors --physical, emotional, psychological, familial, and the woman's age -- relevant to the wellbeing of the patient. All these factors may relate to health. This allows the attending physician the room he needs to make his best medical judgment.

Id. at p. 192.

Yes, emotional and psychological factors are considered "health" reasons under existing Supreme Court precedent. Do not think this is unnoticed by the proponents of these laws. I am an attorney by trade and consider myself a man of reason. While I support choice to a point (particularly for certain reasons that strongly support choice), the language of these recent laws cause me a great deal of concern given the existing precedents of which most engaged in this debate are completely unaware. As a new father that recently held my newborn child, I am saddened and horrified by the thought adults making a conscious decision to terminate the viable life of such a fragile and helpless human being based on "emotional" factors that are completely arbitrary and capricious.

You will quickly learn on here included how little human life is valued over that of a bug.

• Banned
50401030_746703092361536_8341957336541167616_o.jpg

make that 7 states NOW MAKE IT LEGAL TO KILL THIS BABY......

IF A KILLER MURDERS MOTHER AND BABY THE CHARGE IF FOR ONE LIFE NOT TWO!!
YOU ARE WORTHLESS THIS IS WHAT THE ELITES GLOBALIST PLAN IS TO BRAINWASH YOU AND THEIR IDIOTS WHO PUSH IT.

THOSE WHO PUSH IT WANT YOU TO FEEL UN GUILTY TO MAKE MONEY FROM YOU

DO YOU RETARD ASSHOLES NOT REALIZE THERE IS NO COMPASSION FOR YOU IT IS NOTHING MORE THAN SWEET TALK SO YOU WILL BE SURE TO COME BACK THE NEXT TIME YOU SPREAD THOSE LEGS.........

DON'T BLAME THE MAN SWEET HEART YOU HAVE CONTROL OF WHO POKES IT AND WHO DOESN'T AND OH SAVE THAT BS RAPE EXCUSE HAVE IT AND GIVE IT UP........

TO ABORT AT THIS AGE IS A REAL, REAL MENTAL ISSUE.........

Hahahahahaha

Hilarious.

You realize of course he was talking about fetuses that have severe deformities right?

How the fuck did you jump to the selling baby body parts story?

I love it. Thanks for the laugh.

How in the hell can the Planned Parenthood Meat Company justify giving a fucking Democrat 2 million dollars when they are funded by taxpayers through government funding.

The Planned Parenthood Action Committee, the political PAC, is an entirely separate entity from Planned Parenthood.

That is, the thread and your masters lied to you. And you'll love them more for doing so. Deep down in their hearts, most pro-lifers serve Satan, the Lord of Lies. That's why the lies they get told and tell in return don't bother them.

Who bans abortion? Islamic Republics, third word hellholes, and red states. Morally, there's little difference in those places, as for each of them, their goal is the destruction of liberty.

How in the hell can the Planned Parenthood Meat Company justify giving a fucking Democrat 2 million dollars when they are funded by taxpayers through government funding.

The Planned Parenthood Action Committee, the political PAC, is an entirely separate entity from Planned Parenthood.

That is, the thread and your masters lied to you. And you'll love them more for doing so. Deep down in their hearts, most pro-lifers serve Satan, the Lord of Lies. That's why the lies they get told and tell in return don't bother them.

Who bans abortion? Islamic Republics, third word hellholes, and red states. Morally, there's little difference in those places, as for each of them, their goal is the destruction of liberty.

I don't want to ban necessary abortions but I don't believe in abortions for convenience or cosmetic reasons. From the spark of conception (you can look it up) to the actual birth, any abortion is murder and there is no other excuse. Sorry 'bout that.

To be clear, my opposition is not to abortion in general; rather, it is strictly to legislative language permitting late term abortions (i.e., 9th month, day-of-delivery, or even post-delivery) based on "health" reasons, without qualification given current Supreme Court precedent that includes "emotional" and "psychological" reasons in the definition of the mother's "health" for abortion purposes. I would like to hear any defense of that position, and will consider it with an open mind. The examples you cite make no such distinction, and impose outright bans for completely arbitrary reasons of their own. I do not consider your post as suggesting such a position (i.e., either an outright adoption or condemnation of either position as a general proposition, without distinction), which is why I've posed the open request for any potential supporter of this position to address my distinction.

Just when you think that Democrats couldn't possibly more despicable than they already are they surprise you by coming up with something more deplorable, like blatantly killing infants.

Democrats are the scum of the country.

I don't want to ban necessary abortions but I don't believe in abortions for convenience or cosmetic reasons. From the spark of conception (you can look it up) to the actual birth, any abortion is murder and there is no other excuse. Sorry 'bout that.

If you ever listened to this one doctor who performed thousands of abortions he will tell you very, very seldom is an abortion done to save the life of a mother. It's another BS LIE used for the acceptance of this. I will have to find the video of this doctor saying this. It sickened him so much he finally quit doing it but look how long he lasted prior to it all omg.

anyway there's this

This is not an abortion. Furthermore, a true abortion – in which the direct intention is to end the life of a human being – is not a treatment for any type of maternal health risk. Abortions never save mothers, but procedures which by their nature may indirectly lead to a child’s death sometimes save the life of the mother.

Is Abortion Ever Necessary to Save the Life of the Mother? | LifeNews.com

Dr. Antony Levatino testifies at a House Judiciary Committee hearing about Planned Parenthood's medical procedures. Planned Parenthood has been under fire after videos were released showing how the mega abortion provider sold fetal tissue to researchers. Dr. Levatino gave this expert testimony in 2015.

From the spark of conception (you can look it up)

"Spark of conception"?

I looked it up. It was fake news.

Contrary to Reports, There is No Flash of Light at Conception

An Roman Catholic blog is not scientific. See scientific video in link at bottom of article.

26 APRIL 2016 • 11:49AM

Human life begins in bright flash of light as a sperm meets an egg, scientists have shown for the first time, after capturing the astonishing ‘fireworks’ on film.

An explosion of tiny sparks erupts from the egg at the exact moment of conception.

Scientists had seen the phenomenon occur in other animals but it is the first time is has been also shown to happen in humans.

Not only is it an incredible spectacle, highlighting the very moment that a new life begins, the size of the flash can be used to determine the quality of the fertilised egg.

Researchers from Northwestern University, in Chicago, noticed that some of the eggs burn brighter than others, showing that they are more likely to produce...

Bright flash of light marks incredible moment life begins when sperm meets egg

From the spark of conception (you can look it up)

"Spark of conception"?

I looked it up. It was fake news.

Contrary to Reports, There is No Flash of Light at Conception

An Roman Catholic blog is not scientific. See scientific video in link at bottom of article.

26 APRIL 2016 • 11:49AM

Human life begins in bright flash of light as a sperm meets an egg, scientists have shown for the first time, after capturing the astonishing ‘fireworks’ on film.

An explosion of tiny sparks erupts from the egg at the exact moment of conception.

Scientists had seen the phenomenon occur in other animals but it is the first time is has been also shown to happen in humans.

Not only is it an incredible spectacle, highlighting the very moment that a new life begins, the size of the flash can be used to determine the quality of the fertilised egg.

Researchers from Northwestern University, in Chicago, noticed that some of the eggs burn brighter than others, showing that they are more likely to produce...

Bright flash of light marks incredible moment life begins when sperm meets egg

Just freaking amazing isn't it. and I will always stand by that " flash of light is life" to me that's forever nothing changes my thoughts on that.

We know in twenty years these stupid a**holes will come back again saying what we already know to be true. Idiots don't know how old information is often the correct information.

The bill never made it out of committee. It would never pass anyway with the GOP controlling both chambers and the dems in the Senate having a healthy conservative presence.

The bill never made it out of committee. It would never pass anyway with the GOP controlling both chambers and the dems in the Senate having a healthy conservative presence.

Didn't pass what are you talking about it already did pass. I mean where the 7 states say they can and will now do it.

are you talking about something else?

Forum List

Back