Hate hoax Jussie Smollett refuses to turn over phone to investigators was filmed in lobby after atta

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
The Jussie Smollett ‘assault’ story continues to disintegrate before our eyes.
And, once again, the American media took the bait and ran with the unsubstantiated and ludicrous allegations by a vocal Trump-hating leftist.
HATE HOAX: Jussie Smollett Refuses to Turn Over Phone to Investigators - Was Filmed in Lobby After 'Attack" Appearing Normal

Oh look the dream team victim here, He is black, gay and a Trump supporter beat him up oh my.
and right off the bat most with a brain instantly knew THIS WAS A BS SCAM " so they could once again get their morons worked up again. Gawd you fkrs are stupid, including the dumbass who was so happy about this fake incident they posted it on here.

WE ALL KNEW THIS FKR LIED AND MADE THE CHIT UP!!

And, once again, the American media took the bait and ran with the unsubstantiated and ludicrous allegations by a vocal Trump-hating leftist.
HATE HOAX: Jussie Smollett Refuses to Turn Over Phone to Investigators - Was Filmed in Lobby After 'Attack" Appearing Normal

Oh look the dream team victim here, He is black, gay and a Trump supporter beat him up oh my.
and right off the bat most with a brain instantly knew THIS WAS A BS SCAM " so they could once again get their morons worked up again. Gawd you fkrs are stupid, including the dumbass who was so happy about this fake incident they posted it on here.

Yeah, just what a gay black man needs.....a hoax to get attention from white people...mf please!!

What do they need his phone for?

I wouldn't say not turning over his phone means his full of it, though other details certainly point to that. If he cannot explain why there is no video evidence of anything happening, he should face consequences.

When you blatantly and openly accuse a Supreme Court choice of something that isn't true, all bets are off about how far people will go to push this narrative.

I wouldn't say not turning over his phone means his full of it, though other details certainly point to that. If he cannot explain why there is no video evidence of anything happening, he should face consequences.

When you blatantly and openly accuse a Supreme Court choice of something that isn't true, all bets are off about how far people will go to push this narrative.
because his manager said they were on the phone at the time of the attack and the manager says he heard MAGA COUNTRY.

because his manager said they were on the phone at the time of the attack and the manager says he heard MAGA COUNTRY.

So, he was attacked viciously, a racist attack he claims, as he happened to be on the phone, and not he, but some guy on the other end of the line heard the MAGA comment?

I'm sure they can subpoena his phone records, though I suspect they already know he's full of it.

Last edited:

Yeah, just what a gay black man needs.....a hoax to get attention from white people...mf please!!

So your argument is that it has to be true, because there's no way he could possibly want anyone to pay attention to him? Gay and black automatically means he wants to hide and not be noticed, despite being an actor AND an outspoken leftist who apparently spends a great deal of time shouting for attention on social media? That's really the stance you're gonna go with?

"And Jessie Smollett says he was talking to his manager during the assault but he won’t turn over his phone."

It was right there in the linked story. How'd you miss it?

So, he was attacked viciously, a racist attack he claims, as he happened to be on the phone, and not he, but some guy on a phone head the MAGA comment?

I'm sure they can subpoena his phone records, though I suspect they already know he's full of it.
yep. if he doesn't want to offer up the phone as evidence, they police will now decide if they want to push it for phone records.

we'll see what he happens to be. i don't think it looks good for him at this point, but i don't want to judge cause it's fun right now. :)

"And Jessie Smollett says he was talking to his manager during the assault but he won’t turn over his phone."

I still don't understand. What is his phone going to show? Are they looking for phone records? Otherwise, they should be questioning his manager.

Since they think his phone shows him not harmed at all because it said " he seemed to be normal" etc. So i'm guessing that proves if he was faking his act etc.

I still don't understand. What is his phone going to show? Are they looking for phone records? Otherwise, they should be questioning his manager.

The exact time of the supposed attack. The location. Then they can look for camera footage to support or disprove his claims.

They want to know if their story is true. A quick look at his phone will tell them whether or not they are in fact telling the truth. He oddly refused.

They will now have to get the phone records to see if they are lying.

Well, for starters, it would show a call between him and his manager at the appropriate time, and how long it was. Yes, they can get it from his phone records, but it takes longer and requires subpoenaing the phone company, and it's a lot faster and easier if they just look at the call logs on his phone. It also tells them something simply to ask, since he seems so reluctant to prove his claim.

This story stank worse than a Maxine Waters fart from the get-go.

Forum List

Back