Governor Scott Walker Authorized His University To Release His College Records (Why Don't Obama?)

Actually where the left's failed Messiah might have been born is immaterial at this point. It's importance is only that suggesting anything other that "Born In The USA" keeps them tripping over their twisted knickers and therefore off the streets. A sort of safety measure for pedestrians of all ages, particularly the very young.

Laughing......oh, your poor confused soul. You don't realize what your purpose is here, do you?

You're here to demonstrate the absurdity of the fringe right. How void of reason they are. How haplessly dependent they are on the most mindless conspiracy babble.

And you've played your role beautifully, eroding the credibility of the fringe right more effectively than anything I could post.

Why you bother- I don't know- Henry is just a troll.

Actually where the left's failed Messiah might have been born is immaterial at this point. It's importance is only that suggesting anything other that "Born In The USA" keeps them tripping over their twisted knickers and therefore off the streets. A sort of safety measure for pedestrians of all ages, particularly the very young.

Laughing......oh, your poor confused soul. You don't realize what your purpose is here, do you?

You're here to demonstrate the absurdity of the fringe right. How void of reason they are. How haplessly dependent they are on the most mindless conspiracy babble.

And you've played your role beautifully, eroding the credibility of the fringe right more effectively than anything I could post.

Why you bother- I don't know- Henry is just a troll.
like you aren't. except you are the obot hall monitor. :thewave:

Good 3 Barack Obama Birth Certificate

Last edited:
Feel free to show us that Hawaii didn't allow the term 'African' on a birth certificate.

Not me who said Hawaii didn't allow any term to be used. They could have put in "Mongolian" if they choose.

The dispute is that the flaming liberal to whom I responded narrowly defined what he/she/it found acceptable - and "AFRICAN" was not on that "approved" list.

I do believe there are free evening classes in remedial reading comprehension that might help with your problem.

Feel free to show us that Hawaii didn't allow the term 'African' on a birth certificate.

Not me who said Hawaii didn't allow any term to be used. They could have put in "Mongolian" if they choose.

The dispute is that the flaming liberal to whom I responded narrowly defined what he/she/it found acceptable - and "AFRICAN" was not on that "approved" list.

I do believe there are free evening classes in remedial reading comprehension that might help with your problem.

No- its all on you

Who knew "AFRICAN" is a race!

Appears the actual state of Hawaii didn't know that at the time.

So once again- feel free to actually back up any of your bullshit- and show us that Hawaii didn't allow the term "African" on a birth certificate

Forum List

Back