Governor Palin said she is sick and tired of the Presidents Manufactured Crisis.

Apr 27, 2010
sock-puppet_medium.jpg

Does she even know how to spell Obama? Seriously, this woman should just go away. Whatever, she represents republicans perfectly by never having solutions only criticisms.

Last edited:
Go Sarah. if you are getting under the lefties skin then you are doing a GREAT JOB.:clap2:

and she is right. every damn week it's ANOTHER CRISIS with administration that only "they" can fix. And that includes INCREASING THE SIZE and Control of the Federal Government. the lefties think their freedoms were being trampled on by Bush, but find not a damn thing wrong with what this commie administration is doing.

I for one will be laughing my ass off when they start complaining about all the NEW regulations that are going to IMPOSED on their lives and livelihoods. they most of all deserve it.:lol:

Go Sarah. if you are getting under the lefties skin then you are doing a GREAT JOB.:clap2:

and she is right. every damn week it's ANOTHER CRISIS with administration that only "they" can fix. And that includes INCREASING THE SIZE and Control of the Federal Government. the lefties think their freedoms were being trampled on by Bush, but find not a damn thing wrong with what this commie administration is doing.

I for one will be laughing my ass off when they start complaining about all the NEW regulations that are going to IMPOSED on their lives and livelihoods. they most of all deserve it.:lol:

YOu do know we are laughing at her.

Question for ya, who do you think is paying for her speeches or her books? I will give you a hint, its righty's, not us.

Question for ya, who do you think is paying for her speeches or her books? I will give you a hint, its righty's, not us.

LOL, I'd pay her myself just to see people like you and other Progressive tools get all wee wee'd up over what she says and how much money she makes.:lol:

LOL, I'd pay her myself just to see people like you and other Progressive tools get all wee wee'd up over what she says and how much money she makes.:lol:

enjoy then, buy a case of her books just to spite me :)

Forum List

Back