Governor Newsom looking more and more Presidential

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
1698668593350.png

Governor Newsom is looking more and more Presidential these days. In China the Governor fell down playing basketball with some Chinese basketball players. He lost to the Chinese basketball players despite being 3 feet taller. Newsom said, "I was much taller, but could not manage to stay on my feet for long, adding, "And I got............I got...........I got hairy legs turn blonde in the sun and the kids used to come up and reach in the pool and rub my leg down so it was straight and watch the hair come back up again. They’d look at it. So, I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I’ve loved kids jumping on my lap.

1698668851540.png

The historically gay roach Jeanne Pierre commented on the developments in China saying, "Governor Newsom is looking more and more like a candidate to replace Joe Biden. He is making racist comments about black people and roaches, he can't walk, he seems to be suffering from some sort of dementia, he is plagiarizing former politicians, and he is infirm and inappropriate. These are all good indications he is ready to be a tool for the Deep State, he is now clay ready to be formed by the Potters hands".

In a Pew Poll, upon reporting these events, Newsoms approval ratings dropped to 40%. He has not reached the goal in the 30's that President Biden has but feels with more work he can get those numbers much lower as he wins another miraculous Presidential election for the DNC.

Last edited:
So wait did Newsom actually fall in China playing basketball? Also looks like he took a little kid out in picture. TRUMP is going to be all over this, probably add it to his material on Kerry and Biden wiping biking.

So wait did Newsom actually fall in China playing basketball? Also looks like he took a little kid out in picture. TRUMP is going to be all over this, probably add it to his material on Kerry and Biden wiping biking.
Dunno..

I stole the pick off the Bee but came up with my own material just for fun.

Forum List

Back