Trump Georgia Pity Party

okfine

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2019
Gold Coast
A reporter said that Trump's rally yesterday was the smallest he's seen.
Same old stuff but with lower turnout and fervor from the MAGA attendees.

"During his speech, Trump regurgitated the list of grievances he airs at all of his rallies, repeating his "big lie" of election fraud and complaining about Joe Biden."

Of course. Totally expected.

"And, as usual, the former leader of the free world threw a pity party over how mean people were to him."

Again, as expected.

MTG went full "Q"

Of course she did. I heard her and Gaetz stole the show and got more applause. Go figure.

"During his speech, Trump regurgitated the list of grievances he airs at all of his rallies, repeating his "big lie" of election fraud and complaining about Joe Biden."

"And, as usual, the former leader of the free world threw a pity party over how mean people were to him."

Again, as expected.

MTG went full "Q"

Of course she did. I heard her and Gaetz stole the show and got more applause. Go figure.

you sound scared,, why is that??

Again, as expected.

MTG went full "Q"

Oh dear....stole the fat former con-man's show? That cannot be endured!!!!

Again, as expected.

MTG went full "Q"

These people like to see reruns of their MAGA god.

how is that a deflection??

sounds like the OP is deflecting because he knows he has nothing positive to say about biden and all he has left is to complain about trump,,ie,, fear,,
This fails as a strawman fallacy.

The thread is about Trump’s rally of lies and dishonesty, further confirmation that Trump is unfit to be president – the thread is not about President Biden.

Forum List

Back