Governor DeSantis Signs New Vaccine Law

Yes, I think more and more of us should not get vaxxed and die, just to spite Biden. That will show him!

• Banned
Yes, I think more and more of us should not get vaxxed and die, just to spite Biden. That will show him!

1. I'm not an anti-vaxxer I just don't like constitutional rights being revoked.

2. If I wasn't a Christian I would suggest why don't you just die instead,.. but I am so in the words of Sister Mary Clarence of Sister Act bless you instead. ;)

3. Trump still rocks btw!! :cool:

1. I'm not an anti-vaxxer I just don't like constitutional rights being revoked.

2. If I wasn't a Christian I would suggest why don't you just die instead,.. but I am so in the words of Sister Mary Clarence of Sister Act bless you instead. ;)

If Trumptards were getting vaxxed, then no one would even be talking about mandates.

Why is it any of yours?

I'm not telling people what to do or not to do to get the vaccine or not. I'm just posting the news story and stating my opinion,.. you on the other hand as usual are being an asshole about it.

You’re trying to debate logic with an illogical coward g5000

I'm not telling people what to do or not to do to get the vaccine or not. I'm just posting the news story and stating my opinion,.. you on the other hand as usual are being an asshole about it.
I am also stating my opinion.

This is actually old news, I just found it today and I don't remember anybody ever posting anything about it which surprises me actually. This is just another reason why he should run for president.

Actually, the first part of that law is already part of what companies are doing.
You get to "choose" your status. BUT..........this is the kick in the face.........you have to PROVE it.
Which goes against previously written laws protecting peoples rights as far as their religious beliefs, gender, personal preferences (gay, bi, blah blah), race, and all that. And companies HAVE NO RIGHTS OF ANY KIND to ask you ANY of these questions, regarding ANYTHING! The ONLY exception being if you work for a religious company, they have the right to ask you about your religion and who/what you worship. Other than that, it is supposed to be ILLEGAL for a business or company to even bring these subjects up.

And as far as I know..........these laws have NOT been changed or altered.

The new part of this law is him making the companies responsible for PAYING for employees to be tested, if they want them tested. Before, the employees were saddled with that expense.

And I LOVE the fines. They ain't cheap!!! And that's PER EMPLOYEE, not one lump sum of employees!!!!

Florida is just a temporary stop-over for her. I'm pretty sure she's meandering her way toward the liberal's paradise of Communist Cuba, where she'll be appointed a position of prominence. She'll be much happier there, you know.

Yeah, being a dictators dick cozy is quite the "cushy" job.
I guess Kamaltoea has had influence on the Dementoho's in office.

As Florida goes, so should the rest of the country.

Its fucked up. Florida used to be the land idiots at one point. And while california has always been a land of snotty douche bags they also were once a state to aspire to, so was new york. Now california and new york are shit holes and florida is pretty sweet.

Its fucked up. Florida used to be the land idiots at one point. And while california has always been a land of snotty douche bags they also were once a state to aspire to, so was new york. Now california and new york are shit holes and florida is pretty sweet.

True. I've heard more than several stories about "Florida Man." Some folks there have that "hold my beer and watch this" thing going on but overall, it sounds like the single most best state to live in if you value your freedom and independence.

Texas use to be that way when I lived there. Until too many Northern libs brought their values with them.

You have it wrong. Not get vaxxed and continue to lead lives free of government tyranny. The virus is just not that deadly.

Forum List

Back