Government Take-Over of Rental Housing

I want my own castle!!

iu
I want to live in the Lincoln Bedroom at 1600 PA Ave.

You are up against the trump Nazis' stupidity, a force the GOP has employed for decades to steal the American Dream from the Middle Class.

Sorry, moron, I am solidly middle class and worked diligently to reach that level without any government hand outs. The American Dream is the result of opportunity, hard work and determination--not freebies.

And not all landlords are slum lords. Our places are very nice, and we are very nice...
You are correct. My advice to you is to sell at a high price, the new owners will occupy it. Rentals will become a thing of the past. I have been a landlord and I know the deck is stacked against owners in favor of deadbeat tenants. It is unfortunate, but a few deadbeats are going to ruin it for responsible renters.

Good grief man, you want guns to be a fundamental right but not food, a place to live, and basic healthcare?
LefTard Logic:
"We want our free shit and we want free shit for millions of wetbacks as well. Your wealth is our wealth and we want our 'fair share' of it."
Ain't that right BertramN ?

Brought to you by those beggars from the FSA.
572-5721958_free-shit-army-hd-png-download.png

Good grief man, you want guns to be a fundamental right but not food, a place to live, and basic healthcare?
This is how stupid you are. You really are this stupid.

Guns ARE a fundamental right. NO ONE, I mean, NO ONE, is saying that government should buy your guns for you.

Lets see if you can even fucking understand the difference.

As the moratorium on evictions has expired, we're going to see the government get more involved in this.

There are limits though. With the housing prices so hyper inflated, some of these landlords want them out so they can sell for a premium. They will bank the money and rebuy property on the other side of the current bubble when the foreclosures happen and the prices start plummeting.

There are limits though. With the housing prices so hyper inflated, some of these landlords want them out so they can sell for a premium. They will bank the money and rebuy property on the other side of the current bubble when the foreclosures happen and the prices start plummeting.
Hmmm...so capitalism at work in a nation founded on capitalism?

You ever trade stocks? Ever hear buy low, sell high? When you go to buy a house, car, toothbrush, do you go to the place with the highest prices? Of course you don't. You use your head (maybe). The fact that we have a "bubble" in no way calls for government intervention--it is called supply and demand. Build more houses if you think they will sell and make you a profit. That will serve two purposes. It will make you some money (so you don't have to beg the government for it) and it will create greater supply and reduce prices. It ain't rocket science, Einstein.

Illegals have driven home values through the roof in Mexifornia. I wonder if the implementation of martial law and mass raids would bring values down?

Huh? Somewhere in that tiny brain of yours you feel vacancies get premium sales prices.

They are abolishing private property, moron.
Really, I've never seen a serious attempt to do that.

But then again Republicans tend to take everything to the extreme.
Regulation of housing means abolishing all private property
Requiring background checks for gun sales is consider the same as banning all guns.

Everything always has to be painted in the most extreme manner possible

Really, I've never seen a serious attempt to do that.

But then again Republicans tend to take everything to the extreme.
Regulation of housing means abolishing all private property
Requiring background checks for gun sales is consider the same as banning all guns.

Everything always has to be painted in the most extreme manner possible

C'mon man, doesn't everyone want to invest in income property only to find out the government will dictate how much rent to charge and whom to you can rent to.....dumbass..

C'mon man, doesn't everyone want to invest in income property only to find out the government will dictate how much rent to charge and whom to you can rent to.....dumbass..
Regulation on rent only applies to slumlords who tried to charge rip that far exceeds what the value of the property itself would call for.

When you have a run-down building where the owner charged is $1,500 a month for apartments to Arnt worth $400 a month that needs to be regulated.

Regulation on rent only applies to slumlords who tried to charge rip that far exceeds what the value of the property itself would call for.

When you have a run-down building where the owner charged is $1,500 a month for apartments to Arnt worth $400 a month that needs to be regulated.

You may want to look-up neighborhoods that have rent control.

Forum List

Back