Government response to COVID caused more damage than the virus, most businesses that were forced to closed are now closed permanently

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
This transfer of wealth from middle class small business owners to EVIL BIG CORPORATIONS like WALMART and AMAZON has been really really bad for this nation.

According to new data released from Yelp, 60 percent of businesses that shut down during the coronavirus pandemic are now permanently closed.

Many could not recover after long months of businesses being forced to stay closed due to unconstitutional orders imposed by governors across multiple states. According to Yelp’s Economic Impact Report, as of August 31, approximately 163,735 were closed, down from 180,000 businesses that reported being closed at the beginning of the pandemic. However, the number is up by 23 percent from the number of closures in mid-July.

The report also monitors businesses that have permanently shut their doors. That number has been steadily increasing over the past six months. Currently, 97,966 businesses have closed permanently since the beginning of the pandemic. That represents 60 percent of companies that will not be reopening their doors.

Don't worry, left wing communist cuckold asshole faggots.

The lockdowns did not affect any businesses owned by lefties....only businesses owned by TRUMP SUPPORTERS were affected. :laughing0301: :hyper:

You stupid pieces of shit...

The fact that this does not bother lefties is very telling.

THE GOVERNMENT IS THEIR GOD!!

The way they did who closed and who didn't was something I complained about for a long time. I wanted to know why it was safer to get lettuce at Wal Mart as opposed to a farmers market.

That noted, I call B.S. on the 60% number.

None of this matters to brainwashed left wing cucks....BECAUSE ORANGE MAN BAD!

How fucking stupid are these people? Holy Shit.

It's OK to destroy this country because ORANGE MAN BAD!

Lefties whine all the time that AMAZON does not pay taxes.....but they get Amazon boxes delivered to their homes ALMOST daily. :laughing0301:

Fucking retards.

I know there is a place near me I go to for breakfast every Saturday. I have for almost 40 years.

They got hit hard during the shutdowns, and struggled when they could only do partial seating. Then they had a small fire and closed for repairs and it's been a long time now. I don't think they are going to be able to reopen.

I've seen a few smaller places close and more chains opening up.

With the new car of sign on bonuses and higher wages more small places will close because they have to charge more to stay open. And much as I want to I can't afford to pay 10 or 20% more at a small place vs a bigger one.

From amazon service terms: What?!

https://aws.amazon.com/service-terms/&tag=ff0d01-20

42.10. Acceptable Use; Safety-Critical Systems. Your use of the Lumberyard Materials must comply with the AWS Acceptable Use Policy. The Lumberyard Materials are not intended for use with life-critical or safety-critical systems, such as use in operation of medical equipment, automated transportation systems, autonomous vehicles, aircraft or air traffic control, nuclear facilities, manned spacecraft, or military use in connection with live combat. However, this restriction will not apply in the event of the occurrence (certified by the United States Centers for Disease Control or successor body) of a widespread viral infection transmitted via bites or contact with bodily fluids that causes human corpses to reanimate and seek to consume living human flesh, blood, brain or nerve tissue and is likely to result in the fall of organized civilization.

From amazon service terms: What?!

https://aws.amazon.com/service-terms/&tag=ff0d01-20

42.10. Acceptable Use; Safety-Critical Systems. Your use of the Lumberyard Materials must comply with the AWS Acceptable Use Policy. The Lumberyard Materials are not intended for use with life-critical or safety-critical systems, such as use in operation of medical equipment, automated transportation systems, autonomous vehicles, aircraft or air traffic control, nuclear facilities, manned spacecraft, or military use in connection with live combat. However, this restriction will not apply in the event of the occurrence (certified by the United States Centers for Disease Control or successor body) of a widespread viral infection transmitted via bites or contact with bodily fluids that causes human corpses to reanimate and seek to consume living human flesh, blood, brain or nerve tissue and is likely to result in the fall of organized civilization.
They got their bases covered :D

Forum List

Back