May 1, 2012
Gulf of Mex 26.609, -82.220
Said the clown from SNL...
happyjoyass01.gif

Saturday Night Live Senator Claims Government Isn't a Job for Amateurs
February 7, 2017
Daniel Greenfield
senator_franken.jpg

It feels like even The Hill, in an otherwise partisan article, is tweaking Franken's chutzpah.

Sen. Al Franken (D-Minn.) blasted Betsy DeVos, President Trump's pick to lead the Department of Education, as Democrats staged a late-night protest over her nomination.

"During her hearing, Ms. DeVos proved beyond a shadow of a doubt not only that her ideology is fundamentally incompatible with the mission of the Department of Education, but that she is fundamentally incompetent to be its leader," Franken said Monday from the Senate floor.

"This is not a job for amateurs," the former "Saturday Night Live" comedian added.

Unlike the Senate. It's fine to transition from comedy skits about Republicans, to writing books attacking Republicans to becoming Senator Al Franken.

Never mind Obama going practically from the Illinois State Senate to the White House. Or Kagan's qualifications to be his Supreme Court nominee. Or Obama's appointment of anyone who gave him a big enough check as an ambassador to a major European country. (We're not talking Liechtenstein here, we're talking about the big boys.)

He is a failed comedian elected by criminals and the dead.

"If I put myself on the ballot and even 50 people voted for me, it would be a travesty," Al Franken once said.

It's hard to argue with a travesty.

Saturday Night Live Senator Claims Government Isn't a Job for Amateurs

Forum List

Back