Government apologises to veterans for egregious historic LGBT policy in the Armed Forces

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

About time this happened. Compensation will follow at some point.

Its a total joke that people were fighting for freedoms abroad that they themselves were denied at home. Only extreme right wing nutters like desantis have a problem with that.

Sunak made a public apology in parliament today.

The UK is sorry Hitler lost to a superior force?

The UK murdered in a very perverted way for example the man who decoded our enigma system. Reason why the Brits did do so: He was a homosexual man. I guess the very most people in my home country Germany had admired and respected a man like Alan Turing much more than did do his own home country, superasshole.

In memoriam Alan Turing

Last edited:
Nobody was fighting aboad for LGBTQ rights in WW2 because it was barely a topic of consideration anywhere in the world, Little Tummy Turd . You do post rubbish . So typical of the scum Labour Party you nominally support whilst hiding your true allegiance to the Communists. Has Little Tummy Turd become a LGBTQ suppporter because he wants to look PC and so that he can virtue signal ?

The UK murdered in a very perverted way for example the man who decoded our enigma system. Reason why the Brits did do so: He was a homosexual man. I guess the very most people in my home country Germany had admired and respected a man like Alan Turing much more than did do his own home country, superasshole.

In memoriam Alan Turing

He died of cyanide poisoning. Suicide.

The most interesting fact of Turing's sad life is that he was given cross sex hormones. The hormones made him impotent and no doubt contributed to his mental instability. The same cross sex hormones that are prescribed to children today.

Nobody was fighting aboad for LGBTQ rights in WW2 ...

"Intelligenzbolzen!" Try to translate and to interpret this word on your own, Russian.

The hymn I used to honor Alan Turing shows by the way also very clear why Britain had been in conflict with Germany in the beginning of World War 1+2. It started between the UK and Germany as a conflict between the Brits in Britain and the Brits in Germany and the Germans in England with the Germans in Germany. Short: It was totally stupid what the Prussians and the Brits did do. And the way why and how Alan Turing had to die is a shame for all mankind.

Last edited:
He died of cyanide poisoning. Suicide.

This was only the end of the perverted way how you murdered Alan Turing. You made him to his own executioner.

The most interesting fact of Turing's sad life is that he was given cross sex hormones.

He was forced to have to do so. You gave him not any other real chance.

The hormones made him impotent and no doubt contributed to his mental instability. The same cross sex hormones that are prescribed to children today.

First you destroyed his spirit and then he had to destroy the depressive prison which you had made out of his body. I hope he rests in perfect peace in the hand of god.

This was only the end of the perverted way how you murdered Alan Turing. You made him to his own executioner.

He was forced to have to do so. You gave him not any other real chance.

First you destroyed his spirit and then he had to destroy the depressive prison which you had made out of his body. I hope he rests in perfect peace in the hand of god.
I did all that? Hot DAMN I'm powerful. On your knees peasants!

I did all that? Hot DAMN I'm powerful. On your knees peasants!

What's your nationality? Why do you not defend the British hero and the creative genius Alan Turing but you defend the wrong social Darwinistic (=Nazi-like) behavior of the Brits in this time of history who murdered him instead to be thankful?

Last edited:
I saw the movie highly romanticizing Alan Turing's life. I was moved to read more about him. He wasn't murdered. He committed suicide. Why? Because like a lot of geniuses, he was tormented by his personal demons. Homosexuality was against the law but millions of homosexuals lived quite successful lives. He could have married and lived his entire life hiding behind his beard, with the sympathy the nation had of a man with an unfaithful wife and a string of male " lovers". No one the wiser.

It was not homosexuality. It was his compulsions that drove him to kill himself. A loss. A tragedy. Brilliant minds often crack.

There were many other victims of this cruel policy.We are better than that now.

The problem is: Who had any idea about what is really going on in case of Alan Turing? It was this what Hannah Ahrendt called the "banality of the evil" what killed him. And one thing what's nearly not understandable is it that even the most intelligent people become victims of this banality. I imagine now if Alan Turing had asked for a job in Germany when they told him he has not to be gay any longer then he had got easily a job. Reason: "The man who decoded the enigma system. Whooow!". We are normally not resentful.

By the way: Did you notice in the subtitles the Freudian slip in this video? She said "Kant's intuititon[s theory]" and someone wrote "Ken's intuition". Girls play with barbies, isn't it?- and not with mathematics. :lol: She is by the way an excellent philosopher and/or scientist and/or teacher.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back