Gov. Rick Perry surrenders to Travis County Jail

They took his finger prints dumb ass. Damn you're stupid.

You so sweet and loving, I bet your a blast in person....!! I am glad that he was duly processed...
he comes across as the typical angry old white guy that Lindsay Graham (R) was talking about.

As to the OP, theres an old saying in Texas- you do the crime, you do the time.
The GOP is going to get so many more votes now from Perry's "surrender". The dems don't see it. They just don't get the visceral revulsion to fascism those in their middle ranks have.

Then the GOP voters are true idiots. They scream bloody murder when Obama subverts process and uses his pen to do things, but it's just fine and dandy when Perry does it.

You so sweet and loving, I bet your a blast in person....!! I am glad that he was duly processed...
he comes across as the typical angry old white guy that Lindsay Graham (R) was talking about.

The GOP is going to get so many more votes now from Perry's "surrender". The dems don't see it. They just don't get the visceral revulsion to fascism those in their middle ranks have.

Then the GOP voters are true idiots. They scream bloody murder when Obama subverts process and uses his pen to do things, but it's just fine and dandy when Perry does it.
I wasn't talking about the registered republicans who will already vote red. I was talking about middle democrats like me and like millions in Texas who will see an assault on the governor's office by the left in their party as intolerable....and who may defect in protest this Fall and two more from then.

I wasn't talking about the registered republicans who will already vote red. I was talking about middle democrats like me and like millions in Texas who will see an assault on the governor's office by the left in their party as intolerable....and who may defect in protest this Fall and two more from then.

Legitimate charges of abuse of power is an "assault on the governor's office". Maybe if you're a partisan hack.

Are there actually ObamaNuts in this thread criticizing a sitting Governor of a state that has created more jobs than any state in the US??? LMAO Your boy King can't even give a speech without a teleprompter and you think your silly spitballs damage Rick Perry???:badgrin:
Have you even taken a look at Poverty, Hunger, and Inequality in Texas? No, I didn't think so. How convenient of you to overlook the statistics in these important areas of Perry's Texas.

Texas Politics - Poverty in Texas - BETA

You dont know dick about Texas, but blovate away retard.

I pointed that out, but "retard" is unnecessary. Just sayin'.

347uz9f.jpg

The subversives have the plays down PAT! ...But, perhaps this time, they overplayed their hand as the LUSH BITCH'S video, is all over the net!

347uz9f.jpg

The subversives have the plays down PAT! ...But, perhaps this time, they overplayed their hand as the LUSH BITCH'S video, is all over the net!

And that, ladies and gentlemen, is exactly the reason why the GOP has absolutely no chance in the world at the presidency in 2016.

All you have to do is PLAY HER VIDEO with the FUCK YOU'S left in!.... You're such a fucking idiot! :up_yours:

obama is why stupid people should never be allowed to vote.

True fascist words.

BTW, did you just disqualify yourself from voting?
In your dream world but you're being hypocritical considering you support fascism
Here's your test
Do you support government intervention in the private sector?

I'm still trying to figure how threatening to exercise the authority granted by the Texas State constitution is an abuse of power.

Shit, Barry Obumbler constantly threatens to issue executive orders if the Congress doesn't give him what he wants. Perhaps we actually should impeach Obama for abuse of power?

Frigg'n leftist crooks.

Neither Obama or Perry are subverting process. And frankly, Issuing EO's that become the law of the land is a a far cry from threatening to veto funding of the office of a local DA who frankly, did abuse power and is a drunken fool.

Anyhow, the Texas state legislature could have overridden his veto. EO's can't be overridden.

What these liberals don't understand is that with the facts of the case that it is impossible, IMPOSSIBLE, to commit a violation in regards to Count II. Here is the statute:

A person commits an offense if by means of coercion he … influences or attempts to influence a public servant in a specific exercise of his official power or a specific performance of his official duty or influences or attempts to influence a public servant to violate the public servant’s known legal duty
Perry wanted the drunken disgrace to resign. Resignation of office is not listed as an OFFICIAL POWER or SPECIFIC PERFORMANCE OF OFFICIAL DUTY.

Perry in no way interfered with the drunk's official duties or attempted to influence the drunk in her exercise of official duty.

obama is why stupid people should never be allowed to vote.

True fascist words.

BTW, did you just disqualify yourself from voting?
In your dream world but you're being hypocritical considering you support fascism
Here's your test
Do you support government intervention in the private sector?

LOL.

Government has always been intervening in the private sector, ever since the founding of our Republic.

Forum List

Back