Gov. Rick Perry Outmaneuvers Obama: Will Deputize The Guard As Texas Rangers

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
And they will have arresting powers, can carry weapons and they will build internment camps to put illegals in like we did with the sneaky Japs after they bombed Pearl Harbor.

Texas?s plan for National Guard surge leaked | Call the Cops

Governor Rick Perry will deputize the military as Texas Rangers. The National Guard will thus be sworn law enforcement. Units will patrol the border and be able to detain anyone crossing illegally. The guard will have one other purpose.
Texas’s plan is to have the National Guard establish internment camps for the illegal immigrants. Construction battalions will create tent cities to house the detainees until deportation.

Border security is one of the missions for the Texas Rangers. So deputizing the military members called to service is rational. In addition internment camps are something the military uses all the time so this also is a rational decision.

When asked about how they will react to criticism over internment camps our source told us this. “These camps will be built just like many of the military housing that our service people live in on deployments. If the ACLU is going to claim inhumane housing, the complaints will be falling on deaf ears. If a house option is good enough for our soldiers, it is good enough for illegal aliens.”

And they will have arresting powers, can carry weapons and they will build internment camps to put illegals in like we did with the sneaky Japs after they bombed Pearl Harbor.
Yeah, that worked out so well.

And here you go Texas, the bill for all this and the bill for the lawsuits soon to follow. Y'all enjoy that...

Last edited:
That's what I want. A bunch of grunts with no law enforcement training acting as cops and corrections officers. Yep!

Hey, if they need some concentration camps, give Alex Jones a call. He knows where 600 of them are!

BWA-HA-HA-HA!

First, by statute, to become a Ranger one must be an employee of the Texas Department of Public Safety. Governors do not have the authority to appoint willy nilly.
Second, by statute the Texas Rangers are limited to a specific number.
Third, one may not be appointed as a peace officer - law enforcement - in Texas without having completed a TCOLE approved academy and only then can they perform the duties of a law enforcement officer.

Perry. BBBBAAAAWWWAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

RW Texas has a chubby and is loading up the AR's as we speak.

And you guys thought totalitarianism was coming from the Left. :lol:

Yes because MS-13 Mexican gang members pouring over the border are really US citizens.

Wow. You are just chugging that piss, aren't you? :lol:

Yeah. They are all diseased rapists, murderers, and gangsters stealing our jobs and collecting welfare (at the same time!).

WE GET IT. WE GET IT.

If I wanted to enter the USA illegally, I'd consider the California Border.

The Canadian border is way easier.

Actually I meant if I was hispanic, and trying to enter the USA illegally, entry through California would be easier than Texas.

But you're correct, as an English speaker, it would probably be easier for me to learn Canadian.

Obama wants to spark a Civil War to end the USA. He'd love to do to the USA what he did to the Middle East
That is so stupid you should be ashamed of yourself. IF Obama wanted to start a civil war all he had to do was arrest and try both bush and cheney for war crimes. The republican south would come unglued. Further, if he wanted a civil war it would have occurred long ago during his first term. And by the way, what ever happened to those FEMA camps where they planned to imprison republicans. They never existed? It was just stupidity from the right.

Forum List

Back