Gov. Kathy Hochul declares 'disaster emergency' in New York until mid-January over omicron despite no cases of new variant in the US yet

“We know nothing about the new variant, other than you must be afraid and go along with our draconian lockdowns and forced vaccines.”
Actually we know quite a bit about the new varient. No one is sick. No one is hospitalized. No one has died. The symptom seems to be a bit of tiredness for a day or two. For this Fauci wants more lockdowns. More vaccinations. Reinstate masks and mandates,

The communists invented a varient to increase control.

With any luck, you trump Nazis' stubborn opposition to taking any precautions recommended by medical experts will permit the Omicron variant to evolve further, becoming the deadliest form of COVID to the unvaccinated, and wiping out a wide swath of the extremely stupid in this country.

The deaths of these countless idiots will end all hopes of the trumpublicans' sweeping victories in next year's Mid-terms.

So far, omicron hasn't killed anyone, hasn't made anyone sick and, more importantly, has only affected the vaccinated. The vaccine has increased susceptibility.

Dr Angelique Coetzee, the South African doctor who first spotted the new Covid variant Omicron, told #Marr the patients seen so far have had "very mild symptoms"

Meanwhile, leftist media is claiming it’s the end of the world. There is a disconnect between the scientists and the media fear machine. Can you see it now?

Under the executive order, non-essential procedures and elective surgeries can be postponed in order to increase hospital capacity.
This is feckin' RIDICULOUS! they are out in the open, balls to the wall coming after the citizenry and trying to collapse the economy. I hope New Yorkers tell their government to GF Themselves...

The only disaster is the Maoist accidental Governor herself. She's completely power-hungry and a loon as well.

New York Gov. Kathy Hochul declared a "disaster emergency" for the state in anticipation of the newly-identified omicron variant of COVID-19.
The Democratic governor declared a state of emergency for the entire state of New York through Jan. 15, 2022, when it will be evaluated if the order needs to be extended.
The previous coronavirus-related state of emergency was enacted by former Gov. Andrew Cuomo from March 7, 2020, until June 24, 2021.
Hochul admitted that there have yet to be any omicron variant cases in New York state.
The state of emergency order enables Holchul to "temporarily suspend or modify any statute, local law, ordinance, order, rule, or regulation, or parts thereof, of any agency during a State disaster emergency, if compliance with such statute, local law, ordinance, order, rule, or regulation would prevent, hinder, or delay action necessary to cope with the disaster emergency or if necessary to assist or aid in coping with such disaster."
Under the executive order, non-essential procedures and elective surgeries can be postponed in order to increase hospital capacity.

Needs extended through mid-term elections...

Those DemocRats! :banana:

Everyone should just ignore the power-hungry bitch. That'll make her go absolutely NAZI and she'll be out in the open once and for all.
When it comes to epidemics, being proactive is far better than being reactive. The only thing I see being done is preparing hospitals for more Covid cases if needed.

When it comes to epidemics, being proactive is far better than being reactive. The only thing I see being done is preparing hospitals for more Covid cases if needed.

"preparing hospitals"

By firing nurses who refuse to get a jab?

While we're at it, do you know how hospital scam works?

"preparing hospitals"

By firing nurses who refuse to get a jab?

While we're at it, do you know how hospital scam works?
With cases of Omicron in New York now it appears the governor was right in declaring an emergency. If you remember back in March 2020, New York did little to prepare for the virus. They were waiting on the Trump administration and we know how well that worked out.

With cases of Omicron in New York now it appears the governor was right in declaring an emergency. If you remember back in March 2020, New York did little to prepare for the virus. They were waiting on the Trump administration and we know how well that worked out.
Tell me, how bad is Omicron?

When you say "cases", do you think of infected people, or sick people.

How many cases is enough to enforce new lockdowns?

Tell me, how bad is Omicron?

When you say "cases", do you think of infected people, or sick people.

How many cases is enough to enforce new lockdowns?
I suspect it is going to be as bad or worse than the delta variant. When, Fauci, who has pushed vaccines everyday says, the vaccines will at least be of some protection against Omicron, you can bet he thinks it's going to be bad and considering his position he is certainly in a position to know what there is to be known.

It is not about the number of cases. The purpose of lockdowns is to slow the spread of the virus to gain time for hospitals to recover, increase vaccinations, distribute medical supplies, etc. It does not have much effect on the long term outcome of virus.

I suspect it is going to be as bad or worse than the delta variant. When, Fauci, who has pushed vaccines everyday says, the vaccines will at least be of some protection against Omicron, you can bet he thinks it's going to be bad and considering his position he is certainly in a position to know what there is to be known.

It is not about the number of cases. The purpose of lockdowns is to slow the spread of the virus to gain time for hospitals to recover, increase vaccinations, distribute medical supplies, etc. It does not have much effect on the long term outcome of virus.

I hear ya. From what you said, I would say we have leaky vaccine. I will explain why I think so in another thread I am running, you're welcome to join.

Now, without prejudices (because you're debating someone who disagree with you) try to answer these questions... not to me, but to yourself.

Did lockdown worked?
Was delta worse than alpha?
Why do you think omicron is worse than delta?
If "vaccines" are "safe and effective", why is pharma still free from any liability?

You're gullible and scared. Stop believing the Democrat controlled media and reclaim your life back!

I hear ya. From what you said, I would say we have leaky vaccine. I will explain why I think so in another thread I am running, you're welcome to join.

Now, without prejudices (because you're debating someone who disagree with you) try to answer these questions... not to me, but to yourself.

Did lockdown worked?
Was delta worse than alpha?
Why do you think omicron is worse than delta?
If "vaccines" are "safe and effective", why is pharma still free from any liability?
Did the lockdown worked?
It accomplished the goal as stated by the Trump administration, reduce Covid-19 cases and admissions to hospitals in order give them time to recovery. At the time ,practically every Covid ward in the country was filled to overflowing. ERs were full and turning patients away. The lockdown did reduce cases and hospital admissions and gave hospitals time to get supplies, equipment, and prepare for more cases. It simply paused the epidemic.

Why do you think Omicron will worst than Delta
Because the goverment is preparing the people for it with statements like, "the vaccines should give some protection at least to Omicron" Both Phizer and Moderna are rushing to get an update out by the beginning of the year. Lastly the transmission rate being reported by South Africa is very high and a Covid variant with 30 to 40 mutations to the spike protein has got to be a big problem for the vaccines.

I think that is a question for the Trump administration. They negotiated the deal with vaccine makers. Trump's Secretary of Health and Welfare gave the vaccine makers freedom from liability by exercising the Prep Act.

Last edited:
Did the lockdown worked?
It accomplished the goal as stated by the Trump administration, reduce Covid-19 cases and admissions to hospitals in order give them time to recovery. At the time ,practically every Covid ward in the country was filled to overflowing. ERs were full and turning patients away. The lockdown did reduce cases and hospital admissions and gave hospitals time to get supplies, equipment, and prepare for more cases. It simply paused the epidemic.
First, Trump administration did not issue any lockdowns. All lockdowns were issued by state and local governments.
As it's true that ERs were were full, state governments refused to used military field and ship hospitals, and chose to put infected in nursing homes instead. Anyways, question was, "did lockdowns worked", and you were talking about Trump.
Why do Omicron will worst than delta
Because the goverment is preparing the people for it with statements like, "the vaccines should give some protection at least to Omicron" Both Phizer and Moderna are rushing to get an update out by the beginning of the year. Lastly the transmission rate being report is South Africa is very high and a Covid variant with 30 to 40 mutations to the spike protein has got is big problem for the vaccines.
With statements like those, it's more evident we're dealing with leaky vaccines. Also, with just several cases identified in several cities, it's impossible to know that Omicron will be worse than Delta. Especially after several countries, Including South Africa that identified Omicron variant, stated that Omicron cases were mild. I posted the video of the doctor that stated that earlier. Also, you dodged answering the question "was Delta variant worse than Alpha"?
I think that is a question for Trump administration. They negotiated the deal with vaccine makers. Trump's Secretary of Health and Welfare Secretary gave the vaccine makers freedom from liability by exercising the Prep Act.
Partially correct. There is no "special deal" with COVID vaccine makers. Trump admin issued EUA, and under 2005 PREP Act, EUA vaccines are accompanied by a far reaching liability shield that protects all parties involved with the product from lawsuits. It's not Trump's deal, it's a law of the land. But that wasn't a question, was it?

As you can see, every of your answers was deceptive and half truth. That tells me you're not interested in honest debate, or in truth, therefore my conversation with you, on this topic, ends here.

Trump sent medical supplies and personel along with a giant medical ship----seems Trump helped out a lot. But watch the dems and other communists try to spin shit

The only disaster is the Maoist accidental Governor herself. She's completely power-hungry and a loon as well.

New York Gov. Kathy Hochul declared a "disaster emergency" for the state in anticipation of the newly-identified omicron variant of COVID-19.
The Democratic governor declared a state of emergency for the entire state of New York through Jan. 15, 2022, when it will be evaluated if the order needs to be extended.
The previous coronavirus-related state of emergency was enacted by former Gov. Andrew Cuomo from March 7, 2020, until June 24, 2021.
Hochul admitted that there have yet to be any omicron variant cases in New York state.
The state of emergency order enables Holchul to "temporarily suspend or modify any statute, local law, ordinance, order, rule, or regulation, or parts thereof, of any agency during a State disaster emergency, if compliance with such statute, local law, ordinance, order, rule, or regulation would prevent, hinder, or delay action necessary to cope with the disaster emergency or if necessary to assist or aid in coping with such disaster."

A dry run for 2022.

Forum List

Back