Gotta love it. Trump set to make 4 billion in merger.

And then the Trump's will take their corporation to Florida... and many other NY businesses will follow... and this ruling will be overturned on appeal... so all this judge did is to cost NY billions in tax dollars... and a loss of thousands of jobs...

You watch, MS-13 will fill the void when Trump and more Billionaires leave NYC for Florida

What we have seen since 2016 is not blind justice... I guess it doesn't bother you that these cases against Trump contain charges meant for organized crime and hasn't been used since the 1930's and 1940's.... and its being done to a former President by the opposition party...
Wrong.

Prediction: when all of the wealthy tax base flee NYC for FL, AOC will be drafting legislation in Congress to force the wealthy back to NYC.

As for the wealthy fleeing failed NYC to protect their earnings, they’d best check their liberal minds and hearts at the door when they enter Florida. That mindset is an economic cancer.

Hell, I hope he makes 10 billion
suck it libs.
All that capital gains.... probably outside New York. LOL

Hilarious

It's a meme stock and would only be worth that on paper. And the 10 billion is totally divorced from actual value. Additionally, truth social is bleeding money.

Plus, your forgetting the lockup period for selling after IPO.

Again, what statute? Court can order anything but it needs to be based on statute. So what is the Court basing it on or do you just accept everything from the court?
If you need the statute, look it up. It's up to the judge. Erdogon said month ago that the scope of Trump's fraud was staggering. I knew he would yank his business license

I understand they are trying to bankrupt him to try and ruin his presidency but what they don't understand is you can't bankrupt trump.

He won't ever be Elon musk rich, but he always makes money and has been doing it for decades. You can't bankrupt him. Some men have a knack for finding money and he has it.

You could take everything but the shirt on his back and in 90 days he will have millions again because that's what he does and he is good at it.

If you need the statute, look it up. It's up to the judge. Erdogon said month ago that the scope of Trump's fraud was staggering. I knew he would yank his business license
Another concession by this simp. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back