Gotta love it. Trump set to make 4 billion in merger.

If you need the statute, look it up. It's up to the judge. Erdogon said month ago that the scope of Trump's fraud was staggering. I knew he would yank his business license
So you accept Court orders blindly. Good to know.

I understand they are trying to bankrupt him to try and ruin his presidency but what they don't understand is you can't bankrupt trump.

He won't ever be Elon musk rich, but he always makes money and has been doing it for decades. You can't bankrupt him. Some men have a knack for finding money and he has it.

You could take everything but the shirt on his back and in 90 days he will have millions again because that's what he does and he is good at it.
Hilarious

He has been losing money for years now.

• Fact
Reactions: IM2
political persecution at its finest.

This is great, finally people see just how corrupt our 'justice' system has become, as the government attempts to bankrupt the man before he even gets to trial (criminal trial) just like the government does to us peasants.

The process is the punishment. In Trumps case, the man has nearly unlimited resources. But once he falls, then the real games begin. But as per usual, those that need to act to save the Republic, will refuse.

Democrats will make Hitler, Stalin and Mao look like childs play.

Cite?

And not Daily Kook or Mother Jones if you don't mind.
I remember reading it on Flipboard. I just tried to look it up, and the numbers are simply all over the place. Even as high as $10B. So, I gather that everyone is simply guessing at this point.

I remember reading it on Flipboard. I just tried to look it up, and the numbers are simply all over the place. Even as high as $10B. So, I gather that everyone is simply guessing at this point.
I suspect whatever the final figure is it will be more than enough cover any judgements that might survive the appeals.....No worries.

I suspect whatever the final figure is it will be more than enough cover any judgements that might survive the appeals.....No worries.
I doubt that DJ would want to sell off his 58% of stock in truth social. I could, as usual, be wrong.

Trump spent his life taking chances and building things and offering good jobs and meeting a payroll. Americans should love him for it but instead the media promotes a demented career politician who never had a real job but is somehow allegedly worth billions. WTF?

It's a shame Trump can't sue the left's "justice" system for all these bogus litigations. That's one thing the left really fear of a Trump presidency, Trump's gonna come in pissed. Be sure the left will do anything possible to prevent that from happening.

Trump's whole life has been about revenge. Nothing new.

Trump spent his life taking chances and building things and offering good jobs and meeting a payroll. Americans should love him for it but instead the media promotes a demented career politician who never had a real job but is somehow allegedly worth billions. WTF?

Lol Trump's father bailed him out many times before he stopped building things. He sells his brand, promotes himself and owns several parking lots.

Questioning why potential backers aren't just accepting Trump's real estate assets as collateral, Fan found opportunity for a dig at their true value, writing, "As far as the Court can infer, sureties may have refused to accept defendants' specific holdings as collateral because using Mr. Trump's real estate will generally need 'a property appraisal' and his holdings are not nearly as valuable as defendants claim."

This is great, finally people see just how corrupt our 'justice' system has become, as the government attempts to bankrupt the man before he even gets to trial (criminal trial) just like the government does to us peasants.

The process is the punishment. In Trumps case, the man has nearly unlimited resources. But once he falls, then the real games begin. But as per usual, those that need to act to save the Republic, will refuse.

Fuck Trump.

With corporate real estate prices dropping through the floor .. it wouldn't surprise me. Louisville, as an example, is losing many corporation due to sell-offs in the downtown Louisville, Kentucky area including Humana, Louisville Gas & Electric and 5/3 bank. Primarily driven by local policies where the downtown area is unsafe and talent is leaving the Louisville for other areas in the United States where they promote and focus on good talent.
All of the Dem controlled inner city areas are facing the same fate.

If Trump were smart, he would let NYC have a couple of high rises and let them house illegals in them so they depreciate faster than a new Tesla driving off the lot.

Let Letitia build her ghetto. Maybe she can live there too in a couple of years. Lol

All of the Dem controlled inner city areas are facing the same fate.

If Trump were smart, he would let NYC have a couple of high rises and let them house illegals in them so they depreciate faster than a new Tesla driving off the lot.

Let Letitia build her ghetto. Maybe she can live there too in a couple of years. Lol
I guess you haven't noticed all the nice dead Republican rural shitholes.

There is no persecution here. People have finally seen Trump for the fraud he has been. And Trump doesn't have unlimited resources. Trump is no superhero, he is a criminal that got busted.

I guess you haven't noticed all the nice dead Republican rural shitholes.
Rural folks have always been poor, and made the best of it regardless.

Urban poor are bitter, and want someone to blame... and there are a lot more of them too.

I would rather be a poor rural cajun, than a poor urban ******, any day of the week and twice on Sunday.

Are we allowed to say that here?

Forum List

Back