Gotta love it. Trump set to make 4 billion in merger.

Rural folks have always been poor, and made the best of it regardless.

Urban poor are bitter, and want someone to blame... and there are a lot more of them too.

I would rather be a poor rural cajun, than a poor urban ******, any day of the week and twice on Sunday.

Are we allowed to say that here?
Rural voters have been bitter for decades. And it was the bitter rural voter who wanted someone to blame who put Trump in office. You're a mark who gets played all day every day. All somebody like Trump has to tell you is that you ain't getting what you are entitled to because the racial slur you used is taking it from you and you'll fall for anything.

Urban poor are bitter, and want someone to blame... and there are a lot more of them too.

I would rather be a poor rural cajun, than a poor urban ******, any day of the week and twice on Sunday.

That’s fuckup hilarious

You poor white rural people got angry and jealous of people not living with you in a country shithole. Then elected a gold plated manchild to cry the loudest for you.

You fuckup blame everyone one else for your self driven victimhood.

Assholes

• Brilliant
Reactions: IM2
Rural voters have been bitter for decades. And it was the bitter rural voter who wanted someone to blame who put Trump in office. You're a mark who gets played all day every day. All somebody like Trump has to tell you is that you ain't getting what you are entitled to because the racial slur you used is taking it from you and you'll fall for anything.
I can tell you've never lived around poor rural people.

You probably have a sizable student debt for a useless degree that your praying will get forgiven, and your "world view" comes from the internet in ten seconds video clips.

You probably have a sizable student debt for a useless degree that your praying will get forgiven, and your "world view" comes from the internet in ten seconds video clips.
I live in Kansas junior. I am retired. My student debt has been paid off. I own my home and helped build 3 organizations. I've travelled all over America and have vvisited Africa. So then you really need to just close your mouth rural mark.

I live in Kansas junior. I am retired. My student debt has been paid off. I own my home and helped build 3 organizations. I've travelled all over America and have vvisited Africa. So then you really need to just close your mouth rural mark.
Junior?

I too own my home (as long as I pay the property taxes) and retired early... so what?

The poor, specifically the minorities, have figured out the the Democrats have been selling them a bunch of bullshit for decades, and are about to surprise your entitled ass. I doubt you've even ever had a conversation with a black man from Mississippi. Lol

I've been to Kansas... not much to see or reason to stay. Perhaps you need a change of scenery?

Hilarious

Hell, I hope he makes 10 billion
suck it libs.
All that capital gains.... probably outside New York. LOL

The key words are “based on current market prices”. We’ll see if this is a business in which people will be confident putting their money where there mouth is. :cool-45:

Junior?

I too own my home (as long as I pay the property taxes) and retired early... so what?

The poor, specifically the minorities, have figured out the the Democrats have been selling them a bunch of bullshit for decades, and are about to surprise your entitled ass. I doubt you've even ever had a conversation with a black man from Mississippi. Lol

I've been to Kansas... not much to see or reason to stay. Perhaps you need a change of scenery?

Kansas is not much different from Louisiana. Take away New Orleans and your state is nothing but a huge swamp. My fathers side of the family is from Gilbert. And its funny how you try telling me how I haven't done this or that, but blacks in Mississippi aren't too happy with Tate Reeves and Republicans. You right wingers have been fed bullshIt about Blacks that is fed to you every 4 years. The head of the NAACP is from Mssissippi and is a Democrat. Blacks were Republican for 100 years and all the Republicans did was help Democrats enforce Jim Crow. Then when blacks got civil rights they nominated a man who voted against the 1964 Civil Rights Act to be their presidential nominees. So spare me your whitesplaining of the black political scense junior.

Kansas is not much different from Louisiana. Take away New Orleans and your state is nothing but a huge swamp. My fathers side of the family is from Gilbert. And its funny how you try telling me how I haven't done this or that, but blacks in Mississippi aren't too happy with Tate Reeves and Republicans. You right wingers have been fed bullshIt about Blacks that is fed to you every 4 years. The head of the NAACP is from Mssissippi and is a Democrat. Blacks were Republican for 100 years and all the Republicans did was help Democrats enforce Jim Crow. Then when blacks got civil rights they nominated a man who voted against the 1964 Civil Rights Act to be their presidential nominees. So spare me your whitesplaining of the black political scense junior.
I don't live in Louisiana... and have only passed through a couple of times.

Lol

Cajun, I suppose unless yer Creole.

I stopped reading at "Kansas is not much different from Louisiana".

Kansas is like the dark side of the moon compared to Louisiana.

or it's a bot/NPC

I stopped reading at "Kansas is not much different from Louisiana".

Kansas is like the dark side of the moon compared to Louisiana.
No, I've been to Louisiana and like I said, if not for New Orleans Louisiana would be a big swamp. Shreveport is not impressive, nor is Baton Rouge.

Forum List

Back