"Gott Mit Uns!"

Rep. Waters did not incite violence.

We live in a society that allows people to tell strangers and the "conservatives" started this trend. Many Americans do not want to associate with scum like sanders and nielsen, who are getting exactly what they deserve. They chose their lifestyle. They could have chosen differently.

She's an idiot.
She is allowed to run wild so the rest of the Democrats can see just how much they can get away with.
You wouldn't say Rump is "running wild"? It's amazing how you change the tune so to speak....krhm.

G'luck!♡
If you think following the law is running wild then you're facilitating criminal behavior.
:nocknockHT:
:huh1:

I guess following the law, to you, is stupid.
Tell that to a cop next time you get pulled over. Tell him you think traffic laws are racist. :iagree:
:aug08_031:I still have no idea what you're talking about. I suppose if you bothered to make a connection with the subjact your feeble argument would fall apart?:laugh:
:huh1:I'm the OP, YOU FUCKING RETARD!!!!
MAYBE YOU NEED TO FIGURE OUT WHAT THE SUBJECT Is!!! :iagree:

You wouldn't say Rump is "running wild"? It's amazing how you change the tune so to speak....krhm.

G'luck!♡
If you think following the law is running wild then you're facilitating criminal behavior.

Tell that to a cop next time you get pulled over. Tell him you think traffic laws are racist. :iagree:
:aug08_031:I still have no idea what you're talking about. I suppose if you bothered to make a connection with the subjact your feeble argument would fall apart?:laugh:
Nope. Not any clearer an argument.
.......Rump supporters - the only think they know how to you is the caps lock.

We live in a society that allows people to tell strangers and the "conservatives" started this trend. Many Americans do not want to associate with scum like sanders and nielsen, who are getting exactly what they deserve. They chose their lifestyle. They could have chosen differently.
Yeah, scum to you is anyone that dares to stand up to the establishment and tell it like it is.

You see sheep like yourself feel that Washington works just fine. It's this crazy outsider that has fucked everything up the last 40 years, not the people getting rich by committing one fraud on taxpayers after another. Then again you really should ask yourself how public servants living in Washington making barely over $100k somehow becomes multi-millionaires. Don't you think they're taking bribes from billionaire hedge funders to fuck up the economy? Course not

Nope. Not any clearer an argument.
.......Rump supporters - the only think they know how to you is the caps lock.
Learn to read....then learn to spell....then :itsok:
....maybe you'll understand.

Let's just speculate what MIGHT happen. I wonder if Trump supporters will follow the followers and "harass" them if they harass the people they voted for.

I wonder if such confrontations MIGHT escalate into violence.

Nah.

I hope that woman and her ilk like prison food because that is what they will eventually have in front of them due to every public disturbance that they create.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
What you think will happen to Rump?
Him being our president makes him different compared to who this chat is really about. If they have any real authority, they don't have the final word like he does.

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

DgfAxorW0AAvvFM.jpg

Maxine is up to it again, but this time she's gone too far:

MAXINE WATERS Tells MSNBC Viewers to Continue to Harass Republicans at Restaurants (VIDEO)

maxine-waters-1-1-600x446.jpg

This past week Democrats have harassed and abused DHS Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen at a Mexican restaurant and forced her to flee. An unhinged Democrat mob then threatened the female DHS Secretary at her home.

Democrats booted White House Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders and her family from a Little Liberal Red Hen restaurant.

On Saturday Democrats harassed and heckled Florida AG Pam Bondi and chased her from a movie theater.

Maxine Waters wants more of this.

During her MSNBC interview on Saturday Democrat mouthpiece Maxine Waters called on supporters to “harass” and “resist” Trump officials out in public.

Waters said, “I have no sympathy for these people that are in this administration who know it’s wrong for what they’re doing on so many fronts. They tend to not want to confront this president or even leave, but they know what they’re doing is wrong. I want to tell you, these members of his cabinet who remain and try to defend him, they won’t be able to go to a restaurant, they won’t be able to stop at a gas station, they’re not going to be able to shop at a department store. The people are going to turn on them. They’re going to protest. They’re absolutely going to harass them until they decide that they’re going to tell the president, ‘No, I can’t hang with you.’ This is wrong. This is unconscionable. We can’t keep doing this to children.”

You see her almost spit her false teeth out? Me, washed up old whore. Reaper will be calling her soon hopefully. He diddnt let us down with McTumor, but he is dragging his feet.

Let's just speculate what MIGHT happen. I wonder if Trump supporters will follow the followers and "harass" them if they harass the people they voted for.

I wonder if such confrontations MIGHT escalate into violence.

Nah.
Be armed and prepared to fight for yourself and others.

Yeah, scum to you is anyone that dares to stand up to the establishment and tell it like it is.

You see sheep like yourself feel that Washington works just fine. It's this crazy outsider that has fucked everything up the last 40 years, not the people getting rich by committing one fraud on taxpayers after another. Then again you really should ask yourself how public servants living in Washington making barely over $100k somehow becomes multi-millionaires. Don't you think they're taking bribes from billionaire hedge funders to fuck up the economy? Course not

Why do you blame Waco on the feds when koresh's followers started the fires themselves after gunning down law-enforcement officers a few days before?

I happened to be home that day to do heavy cleaning and having lunch in front of the TV when this occurred and I watched every second of it. The fires started away from where the mini-tank was with the tear gas and I will tell you that no one even tried to escape that simple, two-story building or even appeared in the windows. I know, because I was screaming at the TV because no one was coming out or even trying to. And there was not one fire, there were two set at separate points. koresh's men created an inferno. There were many ways to escape that building. People must have been restrained on the inside or else they would have run for their lives, running out the doors, dangling from second-story windows, anything. This was not a high-rise building. Come out a second-story window and someone with a ladder will get to you or spread a net. There were no signs of life from that building while the fire raged. None at all. How can that have been?

koresh was a known weapons stockpiler and baby-raper, BTW.

Girl Tells Of Molestation By Koresh

Your hero baby-raper killed his followers, burning them alive. Killed children and adults, after raping children.

She should be ashamed of herself!:mad-61:

Maxine Waters: Harass Trump Officials at Gas Stations, Restaurants, and Shopping Malls

DgfAxorW0AAvvFM.jpg

MAXINE WATERS Tells MSNBC Viewers to Continue to Harass Republicans at Restaurants (VIDEO)

This past week Democrats have harassed and abused DHS Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen at a Mexican restaurant and forced her to flee. An unhinged Democrat mob then threatened the female DHS Secretary at her home.

Democrats booted White House Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders and her family from a Little Liberal Red Hen restaurant.

On Saturday Democrats harassed and heckled Florida AG Pam Bondi and chased her from a movie theater.

During her MSNBC interview on Saturday Democrat mouthpiece Maxine Waters called on supporters to “harass” and “resist” Trump officials out in public.

Waters said, “I have no sympathy for these people that are in this administration who know it’s wrong for what they’re doing on so many fronts. They tend to not want to confront this president or even leave, but they know what they’re doing is wrong. I want to tell you, these members of his cabinet who remain and try to defend him, they won’t be able to go to a restaurant, they won’t be able to stop at a gas station, they’re not going to be able to shop at a department store. The people are going to turn on them. They’re going to protest. They’re absolutely going to harass them until they decide that they’re going to tell the president, ‘No, I can’t hang with you.’ This is wrong. This is unconscionable. We can’t keep doing this to children.”

Nobody “attacked” Neilsen. She was not accosted other than verbally, and she had security with her.

So? Does that make the behavior from protestors any more decent? This isn't the way adults go about instilling change.

No “mob” attacked her home. Protestors are protesting peacefully outside her home

See above. The situation is made even worse when they're camped outside her home.

The lying bitch should be arrested for crimes against humanity. No wonder Trump pulled out of the Human Rights Council.

Perhaps with due process she will. However, this current behavior from the left will end up getting people killed.

Waters is right. Every Republican in government should be harassed daily until they put a stop to the concentration camps, separating children from families and putting babies into cages.

I respectfully disagree. See above.

They should be hounded in public each and every day until all of those children are back with their parents.

Once again, a spectacularly bad idea. This behavior has never solved anything. It only breeds contempt.

DgfAxorW0AAvvFM.jpg

Nobody “attacked” Neilsen. She was not accosted other than verbally, and she had security with her.

No “mob” attacked her home. Protestors are protesting peacefully outside her home.

The lying bitch should be arrested for crimes against humanity. No wonder Trump pulled out of the Human Rights Council.

Waters is right. Every Republican in government should be harassed daily until they put a stop to the concentration camps, separating children from families and putting babies into cages.

They should be hounded in public each and every day until all of those children are back with their parents.
View attachment 200850
Your kind needs to leave.

Your shitty attitude isn't helping either.

Forum List

Back