Got to admire those Texans

They are free, fiercely independent, hate regulation, love personal responsibility and fully support business. Texans should be proud to pay those massive power bills some of them are facing. Not only does it benefit power providers, it reaffirms their aggressive hatred of government interference in their daily lives. They should impeach their governor for asking the Democrat President Biden for government assistance!

As ex-gov. Perry said, Texans would rather spend days shivering than be dependent on the federal government, or words to that effect. Yup, secession is right around the corner.

Good for them. Bigly!!!
Mexico is complaining We aren't sending our best

They were told the last two decades after storms that they needed to work on the infrastructure but they ignored it, now Abbott who doesn't want regulation just orated regulations requirements to the state legislature to do what he refused to do earlier because of donations from the energy sector.

Texas needs to recall that butthole.

They were told the last two decades after storms that they needed to work on the infrastructure but they ignored it, now Abbott who doesn't want regulation just orated regulations requirements to the state legislature to do what he refused to do earlier because of donations from the energy sector.

What is worse is the state AG is under investigation for pandering to political donors and serving their interest with his office and at the same time filed a frivolous election lawsuit trying to make another state change the way they elected to hold election. It is like Texass became part of the Trump empire.
The whole top tier needs to be recalled including the damn legislature members who also made it possible because they all stink.
Yet, they will reelect these people because Trump.

I do admire us. Even though old people and idiots have voted the GOP into power for 20 years in this state, we still press on and try to move forward. Despite being hamstrung by GOP morons (like Cruz) who do not care at all about us.

Texas will reelect him.

Texas will reelect him.

Beto should run again - If he does, I think he could erase that 2 point squeaker win after Ted's insurrection and tropical vacay!

They were told the last two decades after storms that they needed to work on the infrastructure but they ignored it, now Abbott who doesn't want regulation just orated regulations requirements to the state legislato do what he refused to do earlier because of donations from the energy sector.

What is worse is the state AG is under investigation for pandering to political donors and serving their interest with his office and at the same time filed a frivolous election lawsuit trying to make another state change the way they elected to hold election. It is like Texass became part of the Trump empire.
The whole top tier needs to be recalled including the damn legislature members who also made it possible because they all stink.
Yet, they will reelect these people because Trump.

I'm optimistic about Texas. In another two years with the right candidate (Beto?) Dems can send Seditionist Tropical Ted packing permanently for Cancun!

7da.png

A one hundred year event and left loons fap themselves
Winter storm blackouts plagued Texas in 2011, too. Recommendations made afterward went unenforced.

For such a fine, upstanding high income dame like yous where did yous learn to fap?

Winter storm blackouts plagued Texas in 2011, too. Recommendations made afterward went unenforced.

For such a fine, upstanding high income dame like yous where did yous learn to fap?

Listen up, Runt..... that's it. You're a drug addled old man that probably Huff's and puffs while flaming

Here's a novel thought, start addressing blue state disasters such as California's uncontrollable wild fires due to negligence or sit the fck down. You're just a tired old drug addict. That's it.

Got it, Runt?

Listen up, Runt..... that's it. You're a drug addled old man that probably Huff's and puffs while flaming

Here's a novel thought, start addressing blue state disasters such as California's uncontrollable wild fires due to negligence or sit the fck down. You're just a tired old drug addict. That's it.

Got it, Runt?
Huff's and puff's, man you must be high to spell like that. Go back to fapping.

Why do I need to answer for your ignorance?
Ignorance? That has little to do with remembering an event, stupid. I was alive, living here and don't remember doing without anything- water or power- I also don't remember it ever being this cold for days on end like we just went through and I've lived here (in the Houston area) since 1969- one day last week it was 9 degrees (officially) where I stays- I have NEVER seen it that cold- as in NEVER-

You fucking idiots are just that- you feel your way through life instead of using what's between your ears for good you just have to blast others illustrating, in public, just how fucking stupid you are-

Why do I need to answer for your ignorance?
Ignorance? That has little to do with remembering an event, stupid. I was alive, living here and don't remember doing without anything- water or power- I also don't remember it ever being this cold for days on end like we just went through and I've lived here (in the Houston area) since 1969- one day last week it was 9 degrees (officially) where I stays- I have NEVER seen it that cold- as in NEVER-

You fucking idiots are just that- you feel your way through life instead of using what's between your ears for good you just have to blast others illustrating, in public, just how fucking stupid you are-
Post #31 proves you are a little short of an ability to recognize what you don't remember. :auiqs.jpg:
Now deny that the link is okay and rant some more old man.

Post #31 proves you are a little short of an ability to recognize what you don't remember. :auiqs.jpg:
Now deny that the link is okay and rant some more old man.
I live here, stupid. I know what I know, stupid. It has NEVER been 9 degrees here since I've lived here, stupid- and in all the years I've lived here it remained below 30 degrees for 10 days, back in the 80's, stupid, but well above 9, stupid- you stupid fucks don't know shit and rely on the biggest liars in history for information-

They are free, fiercely independent, hate regulation, love personal responsibility and fully support business. Texans should be proud to pay those massive power bills some of them are facing. Not only does it benefit power providers, it reaffirms their aggressive hatred of government interference in their daily lives. They should impeach their governor for asking the Democrat President Biden for government assistance!

As ex-gov. Perry said, Texans would rather spend days shivering than be dependent on the federal government, or words to that effect. Yup, secession is right around the corner.

Good for them. Bigly!!!
So we shouldn't be sending them any Federal money right?

Forum List

Back