Gorsuch v. Sotomayor on Free Speech: The Colorado Ruling

There should be no such thing as services being denied because of God's law. I don't want to should be more than sufficient.
a1ji0y47po9b1.jpg

It's not participating in the marriage. It is expressing an opinion about the marriage.

no, it's just selling them a product.

Just like when you supposedly refused to do a painting for two lesbians who must have had very bad eyesight to think you are a talented painter. You weren't "expressing an opinion" on their relationship, you were just asked to paint a picture of them. (ALthough if what you post here is typical, I'm not sure why they bothered. )

Gorsuch ends with this: “the First Amendment envisions the United States as a rich and complex place where all persons are free to think and speak as they wish, not as the government demands.” He said Colorado sought to “deny that promise.”

That is a lie.
Doing a gay wedding web site in no way violates your individual right to think and speak as they wish.
It is refusing the gay wedding customer that does harm and is an illegal attempt to punish the legal actions of others.

Fuck public accommodations. The first amendment trumps these peoples fragile feelings. Sticks and stones. Anyway, why the hell would anyone want to do business with anyone who doesn't approve of their lifestyle? Notice, we're not talking about race, we're talking about lifestyle.

Wrong.
First of all, there certainly are people who are gay generically.
For example, there are XXY, XYY, etc., chromosome combinations, etc.
And if it is genetic, then it essentially is a different race.

The SCOTUS clearly is not just wrong, but has become evil.
They want a return to lunch counters refusing service to Blacks.

OIP.7feNkwm9XJokF64Po1xyEwAAAA
They don’t want to impede on the rights of whites to discriminate.

Every court for the last 70 years has stood up for the rights of the oppressed.

The TRUMPCourt is taking it all back……a decision at a time

You Democrats seem to know all those Jim Crow rules. But I guess you should since you're the ones that wrote them.

I love it when Republicans take credit for what Liberal Republicans did as they drive the Liberals from the party

Democrats drove the Southern Democrats from the party…….Republicans embraced them

I love it when Republicans take credit for what Liberal Republicans did as they drive the Liberals from the party

Democrats drove the Southern Democrats from the party…….Republicans embraced them
Talk to me about Robert Byrd or his bestie, Joe Biden. You're in denial.

Forum List

Back