Gore Refuses to take The Pledge

Since Al could not get solar panels put on his home and even his fellow enviro wackos say he is using to much energy, sems like the same old blowhard Al to me

why can't you answer simple questions? Do you know what green power is in the electricity market? yes or no?

stop with the cute one liners and answer my question if you can. Can you tell me what "green power" means in relation to America's electric power market?

NES joined the TVA program in 2000 to give power customers a way to support environmentally sound sources of electricity. The Tennessean could not determine when Gore signed up for green power.

NES gets its electricity from TVA. Most is produced from coal, which emits carbon, a greenhouse gas. A lesser amount comes from nuclear power and a small amount from hydroelectric.

http://tennessean.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070227/NEWS01/702270382

NES joined the TVA program in 2000 to give power customers a way to support environmentally sound sources of electricity. The Tennessean could not determine when Gore signed up for green power.

NES gets its electricity from TVA. Most is produced from coal, which emits carbon, a greenhouse gas. A lesser amount comes from nuclear power and a small amount from hydroelectric.

you did not answer my question. Every distributer on the grid has power from a variety of sources.... my question to YOU was, do you know what green power means in that distribution mix and are you aware of how consumers can chose to use solely green power in their homes and businesses?

Try answering a question with your own words. It really isn't as difficult as you must imagine it to be.

you did not answer my question. Every distributer on the grid has power from a variety of sources.... my question to YOU was, do you know what green power means in that distribution mix and are you aware of how consumers can chose to use solely green power in their homes and businesses?

Try answering a question with your own words. It really isn't as difficult as you must imagine it to be.

I am pointing out you have more holes in your talking points then a slice of Swiss cheese

I understand he is a glutton for energy as well as food

perhaps...but you clearly do not know what green power means in the electric marketplace and do not, therefore, understand the significance of the premium the market requires for that power...

again, you do not know much about the topic at hand.

perhaps...but you clearly do not know what green power means in the electric marketplace and do not, therefore, understand the significance of the premium the market requires for that power...

again, you do not know much about the topic at hand.

I know Gore is a lying sack of shit much like he was when he was VP

that is your opinion. but, as to the question at hand...what, if anything, do YOU know about what green power means in today's electricity market?

Gore helped found Generation Investment Management, through which he and others pay for offsets. The firm invests the money in solar, wind and other projects that reduce energy consumption around the globe, she said.

Johnson, whose group usually focuses on government spending issues, said he "doesn't differ much from Al Gore on his environmental concerns."

"We went into this just asking the question, 'Is the leader of the environmental movement basically living up to his word?' Given that he's a Tennessean, I thought it's a question we should ask."

What they found is someone whose home uses as much power in a month as an average family would use in a year, he said.

In addition to the electric bill, the natural gas bill for Gore's home and guesthouse ran $1,080 per month last year, Johnson said.

"For someone in his position not to take steps to reduce his own energy consumption is disingenuous," he said. "He's simply not taking all the steps he can take and should take as the leader of the environmental movement."

Rather than attacking one man — Gore — Johnson and his group should be taking a larger view and trying to make a difference to reduce global warming, Krider said.

That should include helping to get government and corporations, which are big energy users, on board to reduce energy and move to renewable resources, she said.

"They're trying to single out one person rather than look at the big picture," Krider said.

This reminds me of Al's lame "controlling legal authority" excuse or his weak bladder reason

please. do you have the ability to write anything of substance for yourself?

do YOU know about what "green power" means in today's electricity market?

yes or no?

please. do you have the ability to write anything of substance for yourself?

do YOU know about what "green power" means in today's electricity market?

yes or no?

The facts are from Al's home town paper

Sorry to distress you so much MM

The facts are from Al's home town paper

Sorry to distress you so much MM

it's just a simple question. Do you know what green power means in relation to America's electic market?

If you did, you would understand that the SIZE of Al Gore's electric bill is absolutely irrelevant to the discussion of supposed hypocrisy regarding energy use.

it's just a simple question. Do you know what green power means in relation to America's electic market?

If you did, you would understand that the SIZE of Al Gore's electric bill is absolutely irrelevant to the discussion of supposed hypocrisy regarding energy use.

So now it does not matter if Al sucks up 20 times the energy the reast of us do - but WE have to cut our consumption!!

Do you have any idea how entertaining you are?

So now it does not matter if Al sucks up 20 times the energy the reast of us do - but WE have to cut our consumption!!

Do you have any idea how entertaining you are?

can you answer the question?

Do you know what green power means and do you know what the generation of green power does to the environment?

you really are quite the coward. I ask you very simple yes or no questions...and you seem absolutely terrified to answer them.

Forum List

Back