Gore: "Deniers are like racists!!

Your consensus argument makes clear YOU are not thinking critically
No, it is you who is stumbling. The theories are not trustworthy because there is consensus...there is consensus because the theories are trustworthy. You pulled an old charlatan's tactics there.

The consensus relys on only a few organization's data, to say otherwise makes you look foolish.

Hmmmm....If the sea levels were rising like you claim...why did the maldives invest hundreds of millions of dollars in nice bright shiney new international airports?
Because sea level rise is still slow enough for them to be profitable, over time.

Kind of a softball question, there.

Not according to YOUR hero's!

"As can be seen in an inset of the graph above, tide gauge and satellite altimeter measurements track each other with remarkable similarity. These two independent systems mutually support the observed trend in sea level. If an argument depends on skipping certain observations or emphasizes uncertainty while ignoring an obvious trend, that's a clue you're being steered as opposed to informed. Don't be mislead by only a carefully-selected portion of the available evidence being disclosed.

Current sea level rise is after all not exaggerated, in fact the opposite case is more plausible. Observational data and changing conditions in such places as Greenland suggest if there's a real problem here it's underestimation of future sea level rise. IPCC synthesis reports offer conservative projections of sea level increase based on assumptions about future behavior of ice sheets and glaciers, leading to estimates of sea level roughly following a linear upward trend mimicking that of recent decades. In point of fact, observed sea level rise is already above IPCC projections and strongly hints at acceleration while at the same time it appears the mass balance of continental ice envisioned by the IPCC is overly optimistic (Rahmstorf 2010 )."

How much is sea level rising?

Hmmmm....If the sea levels were rising like you claim...why did the maldives invest hundreds of millions of dollars in nice bright shiney new international airports?
Because sea level rise is still slow enough for them to be profitable, over time.

Kind of a softball question, there.

Not according to YOUR hero's!

"As can be seen in an inset of the graph above, tide gauge and satellite altimeter measurements track each other with remarkable similarity. These two independent systems mutually support the observed trend in sea level. If an argument depends on skipping certain observations or emphasizes uncertainty while ignoring an obvious trend, that's a clue you're being steered as opposed to informed. Don't be mislead by only a carefully-selected portion of the available evidence being disclosed.

Current sea level rise is after all not exaggerated, in fact the opposite case is more plausible. Observational data and changing conditions in such places as Greenland suggest if there's a real problem here it's underestimation of future sea level rise. IPCC synthesis reports offer conservative projections of sea level increase based on assumptions about future behavior of ice sheets and glaciers, leading to estimates of sea level roughly following a linear upward trend mimicking that of recent decades. In point of fact, observed sea level rise is already above IPCC projections and strongly hints at acceleration while at the same time it appears the mass balance of continental ice envisioned by the IPCC is overly optimistic (Rahmstorf 2010 )."

How much is sea level rising?
Really? And the 4 foot sea level rise is predicted, when? I didn't find it anywhere in that, apparently, irrelevant article

For the record , a 4 feet rise is the highest end of possibilities, per the models for about 80 years from now.

Last edited:
And that never happened before on earth?
How about, you just make your point?

That is my point. Don't need to spell it out to you now do I?
Yes, you do. That's what people do with their points...they don't beg others to be their assistants and ask them questions. Make your point.

If I do then I would have to educate you on the Earth's history that was covered in the 2nd grade ..

And that never happened before on earth?
How about, you just make your point?

That is my point. Don't need to spell it out to you now do I?
Yes, you do. That's what people do with their points...they don't beg others to be their assistants and ask them questions. Make your point.

If I do then I would have to educate you on the Earth's history that was covered in the 2nd grade ..
Ok, sweet. But your point really is more about how that affects current climate theories. Try to focus. Let's hear it.

Wow. You mean to tell us that floods have never happened before? That hurricanes are only now occurring, they never existed in the past? You sure you want to demonstrate just how stupid that line of "thought" is?

We had 2 weeks of 80's and 90's in Michigan early April. It was great. Fort Lauderdale residents are under water. Historic floods. Fema's involved. 5 years later are you still denying global warming is real?

Nah. I think this time Bush really is responsible. Gore's meltdown began back in 2000. His somewhat unstable (to begin with) condition has simply deteriorated over the past decade or so and shows every evidence that it will continue to deteriorate till he breaks down into a great gibbering, sobbing heap in front of some audience of believers.
/---/ Whatever happened to Tipper?

We had 2 weeks of 80's and 90's in Michigan early April. It was great. Fort Lauderdale residents are under water. Historic floods. Fema's involved. 5 years later are you still denying global warming is real?
/---/ The downpour in Fort Lauderdale is from a slow-moving storm, a one-in-a-thousand-year flood, not from fake GW.

/---/ Deny this,
Ft3RybtWIAM9byc

/---/ Deny this,
Ft3RybtWIAM9byc

The polar regions are particularly sensitive to small rises in the annual average temperature. The mean annual air temperature of the Antarctic Peninsula has increased by nearly 3°C in the region in the last 50 years, five times the global mean, the only comparable regions are in the Arctic.

American conservatives can be convinced by Shell Oil, PB and their scientists and you deny real scientists. Yea, they're the ones lying. Not the worlds largest polluters.

The polar regions are particularly sensitive to small rises in the annual average temperature. The mean annual air temperature of the Antarctic Peninsula has increased by nearly 3°C in the region in the last 50 years, five times the global mean, the only comparable regions are in the Arctic.

American conservatives can be convinced by Shell Oil, PB and their scientists and you deny real scientists. Yea, they're the ones lying. Not the worlds largest polluters.
/----/ " Not the worlds largest polluters."
That would be India and China, both who get a pass in the Paris Accord.

The polar regions are particularly sensitive to small rises in the annual average temperature.
sensitive how?
what annual average temperatures? The globe? There is no global thermometer.

/----/ " Not the worlds largest polluters."
That would be India and China, both who get a pass in the Paris Accord.

Not arguing with you there. We need to put more pressure on them too to do what's right. So you agree USA, Mexico, China, India, Europe corporate polluters are causing global warming?

God bless you! I'll accept that argument. Why bother if they won't. But we can get them to come around as soon as it starts affecting their rich fields.

Don't forget poor Africa. Africa is finally becoming a manufacturing continent. And now we're telling them they can't use coal or oil. LOL. They're like FUCK YOU GUYS. You used it to make yourselves GREAT and now you're telling us we can't?

I have a great idea. We should manufacture vital things here in the USA but most everything else should be manufactured in Africa and Mexico. Fuck China. At least let's isolate the pollution to a couple places on earth. And make them go green too eventually. But if you want a plant in the USA, it has to be a green plant.

Not arguing with you there. We need to put more pressure on them too to do what's right. So you agree USA, Mexico, China, India, Europe corporate polluters are causing global warming?

God bless you! I'll accept that argument. Why bother if they won't. But we can get them to come around as soon as it starts affecting their rich fields.

Don't forget poor Africa. Africa is finally becoming a manufacturing continent. And now we're telling them they can't use coal or oil. LOL. They're like FUCK YOU GUYS. You used it to make yourselves GREAT and now you're telling us we can't?

I have a great idea. We should manufacture vital things here in the USA but most everything else should be manufactured in Africa and Mexico. Fuck China. At least let's isolate the pollution to a couple places on earth. And make them go green too eventually. But if you want a plant in the USA, it has to be a green plant.
/---/ Nice try at twisting my words. FAIL

Cant make this stuff up.....................hey Ian.....Wire.......Frank...........Daveman...........West...............et. al...................we're environmental racists s0ns!!!!:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

Al Gore | Global warming | racists | The Daily Caller

Will these people ever come to the realization that the bomb throwing only leads to them discrediting themselves in the eye's of the majority. I gotta believe Gore does this just to fire up the k00ks so he can continue to be the shepperd bomb thrower and continue to rake in the millions................

By the way.........scroll down and see a related article by some nut who is already out there linking Irene to global warming.:D
Al Gore's about as dry and dumb as they come. If you took his words with a grain of salt, you'd complain that it was too salty.

Forum List

Back