Gore: "Deniers are like racists!!

I am asking you, not NASA to say what the problem is. Again you avoided the answer. So for me, we have no problem because you can't say what it is. Again, the problem is not CO2. So next up is????????????????
Ask Nasa. They tell me, I tell you then you ask me more questions. What we can tell is you aren't listening. At least not to us. You're listening to gw deniers who are just trying to confuse us and continue to deny for as long as possible. Everyone knows it. Oil lobbyists pay Republicans to say GW isn't real. A decade later change the argument to that it's real but not that big of a deal. When that argument no longer holds up say there's nothing we can do about it.

All because global polluters pay Republicans to deny, delay, etc. We know it.

But ice isn’t disappearing in the Antarctic.

Where’s the water coming from?

Melting ice in West Antarctica disproportionately affects Texas, because it could disrupt a major ocean current in the Atlantic.

Research suggests that all the meltwater pouring off West Antarctica could cause that current to slow down and spread out later this century, pushing even more water toward the Gulf of Mexico.

That puts Texas in the crosshairs.

Melting ice in West Antarctica disproportionately affects Texas, because it could disrupt a major ocean current in the Atlantic.

Research suggests that all the meltwater pouring off West Antarctica could cause that current to slow down and spread out later this century, pushing even more water toward the Gulf of Mexico.

That puts Texas in the crosshairs.

Ice isn’t melting in Antarctica. You got notin

Forum List

Back