GOP: Young People Hate You

You used a lot of words to explain something that has been an accepted fact for decades. The young generations have always favored the liberal side. It’s not new, it’s not surprising, it’s not novel. It’s just a fact. As people age they generally get more conservative. You can explain it however you like, but nobody has ever been too successful trying to changing it. It is what it is.
Hardly, your opinion doesn't make a fact out of yer presumptions.

The younguns fear the GOP because they fear your hate of the LGBTQ crowd and they fear you want to kill them off or imprison them for reform. How do I know, I have young adults for children.

No genius....Democrats want MORE government so that we can do a better job of taking care of poor and disadvantaged Americans.

Try to keep up.

Maintaining and developing a government dependent welfare class is the goal of every Dem / Marxist controlled backwater.

Accept idiot Repugs have NO REASON to hate Democrats.

Even if the Democratic Party NEVER does anything else, they have made the lives of every American better via Social Security, Medicare, and Obamacare...including the MAGA imbeciles on this board.
most of the stuff they did was last century....the politicians this century are pretty inept compared to last century....

Maintaining and developing a government dependent welfare class is the goal of every Dem / Marxist controlled backwater.
Of course it is, gomer.

Just stick to your empty, boring platitudes while Trump and the Repug MAGA Party get their asses kicked yet again in November....thanks largely to young voters who want nothing to do with your party of hate.

most of the stuff they did was last century....the politicians this century are pretty inept compared to last century....
Repugs haven't done anything this century or LAST century!! Theodore Roosevelt was the last significant Republican president.

Mitch McConnell started abusing the filibuster during Obama's presidency. THAT is why nothing gets done anymore.

Repugs haven't done anything this century or LAST century!!

Mitch McConnell started abusing the filibuster during Obama's presidency. THAT is why nothing gets done anymore.
if you say so.....and the republicans last century started the interstate highway system and the EPA and NASA...

yea im sure the "new" republicans will just love you .....
Let's try this again. The majority of your people, i.e. your base is super old. When they die off who gives a shit if there is a tiny minority of MAGAts with little to no political or social power?

if you say so.....and the republicans last century started the interstate highway system and the EPA and NASA...
I say so....

Interstate highway system....if that's the best you can come up with, you don't have much of an argument.

The EPA was good....except Repugs now despise the EPA and want to eliminate it entirely.

As I said...you all now HATE government.

Let's try this again. The majority of your people, i.e. your base is super old. When they die off who gives a shit if there is a tiny minority of MAGAts with little to no political or social power?
they are not my people....far from it....and if those new republicans like your party they would join it....but they wont....so you and YOUR people will still have lots of opposition...

they are not my people....far from it....and if those new republicans like your party they would join it....but they wont....so you and YOUR people will still have lots of opposition...
No... not lots of opposition. The vast majority of support for the GOP comes from people who are old as fuck.

I say so....

Interstate highway system....if that's the best you can come up with, you don't have much of an argument.

The EPA was good....except Repugs now despise the EPA and want to eliminate it entirely.

As I said...you all now HATE government.
like i said thanos.....the politicians of TODAY aint nothing like the ones last century...and i dont hate govt....thats one thing you party people do on both sides...if someone disagrees with you....they must be from the other party,i mean what else can someone be?....

like i said thanos.....the politicians of TODAY aint nothing like the ones last century...and i dont hate govt....thats one thing you party people do on both sides...if someone disagrees with you....they must be from the other party,i mean what else can someone be?....
Stop including Democrats in this broad brush....that is just intellectual laziness.

Obamacare was very significant....it has saved the lives of hundreds of thousands of Americans.

And the ONLY reason Obamacare became law is because the Democrats briefly had a filibuster-proof majority in the Senate. Not ONE Republican in the Senate supported it.

Because Repugs hate government and they hate Democrats more than they care about this country.

Forum List

Back