GOP WINS ALABAMA SENATE RACE 2014

eagle1462010

Diamond Member
May 17, 2013
It is TRUE...........The election isn't even here yet and Jeff Sessions has already Won............Because the Democrats didn't even run anyone against him.

http://alabamavotes.gov/downloads/election/2014/general/sampleballots/Mobile-2014-Sample.pdf

So the GOP retains it's Senate seat in the 2014 elections.

ROLL TIDE.

KNOW BEFORE YOU VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alabama proposed Constitutional Amendments........

September 2014 Column Your guide to the 2014 proposed Constitutional Amendments

Statewide Amendment 1: Called “The American and Alabama Laws for Alabama Courts Amendment,” Amendment 1 relates to the application of foreign law during the legal process involving an Alabama citizen. Foreign law refers to the laws of other countries or cultures. Currently, judges or other legal authorities discern whether foreign law is applied. Amendment 1 would create constitutional protection that foreign law is not applied if it violates the guaranteed rights of Alabama citizens.

Statewide Amendment 2: Authorizes the State to borrow up to $50 million in bonds to pay for National Guard armory maintenance and construction. Many of the State’s armories have fallen into disrepair and require maintenance. Passage of Amendment 2 would allow the State to use money from the Alabama Trust Fund to purchase bonds to fund the project. The bonds must be repaid within 20 years.

Statewide Amendment 3: Elevates Alabama citizens’ right to bear arms to a fundamental right in the State Constitution, receiving the highest possible protection of the law. The failure of Amendment 3 does not alter citizens’ current right to bear arms as protected by the State and U.S. Constitution, but its passage provides additional protection under the State Constitution.

Statewide Amendment 4: Requires a larger majority by the Alabama Legislature to pass unfunded mandates on local school boards. Currently, a simple majority vote is required. Amendment 4 would increase that threshold to a two-thirds majority vote. The change provided in Amendment 4 does not apply to legislation that addresses compensation, benefits, or due process rights of any employee of a board of education.

Statewide Amendment 5: Referred to as the “Sportsperson’s Bill of Rights,” Amendment 5 provides that the people of Alabama, today and for generations to come, have the right to hunt, fish, and harvest wildlife using traditional methods. Amendment 5 also defines hunting and fishing as the preferred means of managing and controlling wildlife. If Amendment 5 fails, Alabamians still have the right to hunt, fish, and harvest wildlife, but that right may be limited by existing or future laws and regulations.

Well, duh.

Just pointing out the facts that the Dems didn't even put someone on the ballot to oppose him.

I like Jeff Sessions and so does Alabama, but it boogles the mind that they wouldn't even attempt to put a Dem on the ballot at the least.

It happens quite often that a candidate runs unopposed. It happens virtually every cycle. There have been a number of Senate races in the past where a DEM ran unopposed.

So, yeah, duh.

Well, duh.

Just pointing out the facts that the Dems didn't even put someone on the ballot to oppose him.

I like Jeff Sessions and so does Alabama, but it boogles the mind that they wouldn't even attempt to put a Dem on the ballot at the least.

It happens quite often that a candidate runs unopposed. It happens virtually every cycle. There have been a number of Senate races in the past where a DEM ran unopposed.

So, yeah, duh.
Whatever..........Shows how much of a chance the Dems have in Alabama.

ROLL TIDE!

Well, duh.

So, yeah, duh.

ROLL TIDE!
Alabama is an embarrassment, second to last before Miss. in everything that matters to a working family.

Well, duh.

So, yeah, duh.

ROLL TIDE!
Alabama is an embarrassment, second to last before Miss. in everything that matters to a working family.
Whatever...........The Dems don't have any power here............Your side doesn't even show up election day.

Well, duh.

So, yeah, duh.

ROLL TIDE!
Whatever...........The Dems don't have any power here............Your side doesn't even show up election day.
Oh well as long as the party in charge is the only thing that is important to you then enjoy your hollow victory and low wages and underfunded education system and crappy health system and shitty roads etc.... I used to live there, it's a fucking hellhole.

So, yeah, duh.

ROLL TIDE!
Oh well as long as the party in charge is the only thing that is important to you then enjoy your hollow victory and low wages and underfunded education system and crappy health system and shitty roads etc.... I used to live there, it's a fucking hellhole.
Glad you left..............

ROLL TIDE!

So, yeah, duh.

ROLL TIDE!

ROLL TIDE!
Just like everyone else that had brains enough to know what was good for them. Smart people have been moving away from Alabama since it began to get a decent wage and a chance at a prosperous life.

ROLL TIDE!

ROLL TIDE!
Just like everyone else that had brains enough to know what was good for them. Smart people have been moving away from Alabama since it began to get a decent wage and a chance at a prosperous life.
BYE BYE! We will not miss you!

The Republicans must be really proud of their work in Alabama....setting an example for the rest of the country.

No kidding. A stunning example of Republican rule:

Alabama Factoids:

Per capita money income in past 12 months (2012 dollars), 2008-2012 $23,58
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
Persons below poverty level, percent, 2008-201218.1%
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
(4% higher than national average)

ROLL TIDE!
BYE BYE! We will not miss you!
I know, I long ago stopped making excuses for the place of my birth. Take a look at a list of famous Alabamians, their road to fame and/or riches began with leaving. Anyone still there is a total dumbass and that includes the family I still have there struggling against the worst state economy in the south.

Well, duh.

Yeah, double duh.

Alabama has been Redneck Land since before the pilgrims landed on Plymouth Rock.
ROLL TIDE! Proud to be from the Great State of Alabama.

A state soooooooooo red that the Dems don't even try to put a candidate up anymore.

Gotta love it.

So you embrace poverty.

Alabama Factoids:
Per capita money income in past 12 months (2012 dollars), 2008-2012$23,58
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
Persons below poverty level, percent, 2008-201218.1%
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
(4% higher than national average)

Imagine if the first Ebola patient, Thomas Duncan, had arrived in Birmingham instead of Dallas...... And note that NYC started preparing for Ebola in July, ergo the seamless transport and incubation of their first patient last week.

That's why I won't leave the northeast. Too much dumb below the Mason Dixon Line.

Forum List

Back