GOP Senator: We Shouldn't Have Elections Anymore

"Alabama Sen. Tommy Tuberville today said yesterday’s Durham report shows that “a whole list of people lied,” including members of Congress, about links between the Donald Trump’s 2016 presidential campaign and Russia. Speaking to Newsmax, Tuberville said he “can’t even talk about it it’s so bad.” Tuberville said, “If people don’t go to jail for this, the American people should just stand up and say, ‘Listen, enough’s enough, let’s don’t have elections anymore. I wish there was a special investigation into the voter fraud, but it was outrageous what happened, but nobody wanted to look into it because they were afraid they were going to be called out. But it is what it is. I hate that it happened.” Efforts to reach Tuberville’s office for clarification were not immediately successful."

As I have said before, everything with Republicans is projection - but no matter how much they gaslight, it won't change the fact that the only party who has and continues to openly call for canceling elections and just having a fascist authoritarian style government, are Conservatives. If they can't win electorally, they won't try to campaign on better policies, they will just end the election process altogether. When Tubby says he can't talk about it because its so bad; what he really means is, he doesn't have shit to talk about without making it up...

Also, this claim that there has been no investigation into election fraud is premium level gas-lighting...not only has there been multiple investigations into it; multiple recounts, multiple audits; multiple court cases; but his cult leader, the guy who started this whole voter fraud bullshit years before there was even a 2020 election, that guy's own administration proved there was no election fraud. Not only that, that guy raised over 250 million and didn't spend a single dime of it on proving election fraud...in fact, that guy who only hires the best people, hired people who also proved to him that there was no election fraud....

I said it before and I will say it again, the whole 2020 Election was stolen bullshit is just the latest version of the Lost Cause Strategy; employed by the same Confederates who pushed the previous version of the Lost Cause Strategy by the previous Confederates...The previous confederates used it to get over their butthurt of losing the civil war and today's Confederates use it to cope with their butt hurt of losing the 2020 election...and all other subsequent elections they don't win....

What a moron.

Forum List

Back