GOP Senator: "It's a biblical miracle that Trump is president"

I'll bet SHE thinks it was a miracle ...

Hillary-crying.jpg

Of course some inbred yokel from Alabama would think that a living orange embodiment of all 7 deadly sins was sent by God to save him. :rolleyes:

Strange is right. It's hard to believe Trump actually got elected.

It is, until you look at what he was running against. Too many voters had seen enough of the Clintonistas.

The left still hasn't recovered
When it all goes to hell like it did after Dubya, come 2021 you'll probably be complaining about another "slow" recovery by the new Dem President.

And you still be complaining about minimum wage being too low and healthcare to expensive.

It is, until you look at what he was running against. Too many voters had seen enough of the Clintonistas.

When it all goes to hell like it did after Dubya, come 2021 you'll probably be complaining about another "slow" recovery by the new Dem President.

Well if it happens let's hope the dem is better than Ears was

This is freaking nuts.

but this is what you can expect from deluded idiots like this guy.

I bet he knows whether he's a man or a woman....
Do you?

The fawning of the people in this admin are very reminiscent of what we see in North Korea. And we are seeing exactly the same from the 'Conservatives' on this board. Very sick, to the point of being indecent.

Haiving beat both Trump and Sanders, Hillary can make a good case to run again in 2020

Hillary beat Trump which is why Trump is the president...

And you still be complaining about minimum wage being too low and healthcare to expensive.
Quote me complaining about that. If we don't end up in a (or multiple) massive ground wars, or another economic collapse due to Republican policy, and make it through these 4 years with some semblance of civility left in our relationships with our allies, I'll be shocked.

LOL The left hasn't recovered? Hell, the GOP has the House, the Senate, and the Executive. And what have they accomplished? Nothing. And now it looks like they may shut down the government in a fight among themselves. LOL The GOP is incapable of governing.

Quote me complaining about that. If we don't end up in a (or multiple) massive ground wars, or another economic collapse due to Republican policy, and make it through these 4 years with some semblance of civility left in our relationships with our allies, I'll be shocked.

It'd be rare you're never correct

Forum List

Back