GOP Rep. Praises Tea Partiers For Being "Polite And Respectful"

We know they called them ******* and faggots, it is on a video. It only follows that they would spit on them as well.

The mean bastards. The leader of the teabaggers should kick them out of the club.

And only a left leaning individual would assume the "leader" of a movement that has a right tendancy should be responsible for the actions of the few.

Or are you not aware that there is no sign up sheet and no admission ticket for a rally such as that?

All they have to do is say " Racism will no longer be accepted in our party. If you are going to carry racist signs our members will ostrazise you. You are not welcome in our party if you are a racist so find some other party to join."

The reason they dont do this is because their marches would be very small and they know it.

Liar!

HAHAHAHAHAHA! You don't have any respect, so what the hell would you know about it?

you are quite correct. I have Zero Respect. For you and your ilk. I save it for those who deserve it.

....and I pity those fools.

shit, you are even disagreeable when I agree with you.. I said I have zero respect for you.. what else ya want? R E S P E C T... beg for it you whiny little libtard.. whine and beg,, you still won't get any.

you are quite correct. I have Zero Respect. For you and your ilk. I save it for those who deserve it.

shit, you are even disagreeable when I agree with you.. I said I have zero respect for you.. what else ya want? R E S P E C T... beg for it you whiny little libtard.. whine and beg,, you still won't get any.

I want nothing from you, nor do I need anything from you. You are a lying, whining little bitch. Nothing more. As far a whining goes, you and your GOP and Tea Bagging friends have been doing it non-stop since the passage of this legislation last night, so I know you know ALL about whining.

Finally, the Tea Party shows its true colors........racist and homophobic. They tried to pull off that their problems with Obama were 'policy'. Now we see that it wasn't.

Finally, the Tea Party shows its true colors........racist and homophobic. They tried to pull off that their problems with Obama were 'policy'. Now we see that it wasn't.

The tender underbelly of the Tea Baggers is comprised of racists and gay haters. Until the tea party addresses the actions of that portion of their movement they will be labeled as racists

The tender underbelly of the Tea Baggers is comprised of racists and gay haters. Until the tea party addresses the actions of that portion of their movement they will be labeled as racists

Wolf Blitzer gave them that very chance yesterday on CNN, and they refused.

Media Matters is better than a "secret source for only uber elite writers" Cali...

you might want to stay away from criticizing sources.

If you'd like to provide evidence where I state that I have a "secret source for only uber elite writers", that would be great. Cuz your post misrepresents what I actually said. Do you have a problem with comprehension or are you just stupid?

Oh, wait.... I see. You're actually just a liar.

Last edited:
Show a link or a reference to the evidence of the act (the spit) and the evidence of the shout.

I have seen none. In fact, a video offered as proof contains no such evidence.

Otherwise, your imagination is bizarre.

I refuse to do your research for you. It's called Google. Try it sometime. Besides, you will deny it even when you see it.
I'm not the one making the allegation. The burden is not mine. You, thus, are intellectually lazy. Until there is adequate evidence, it stands as nothing of substance. That's how logic works. Logic has no party.

You know what is the best part of this 'research' thing...... People who think research is googling something. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: No wonder there's so much stupidity around. :lol:

I refuse to do your research for you. It's called Google. Try it sometime. Besides, you will deny it even when you see it.
I'm not the one making the allegation. The burden is not mine. You, thus, are intellectually lazy. Until there is adequate evidence, it stands as nothing of substance. That's how logic works. Logic has no party.

You know what is the best part of this 'research' thing...... People who think research is googling something. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: No wonder there's so much stupidity around. :lol:

And if anyone would know about stupidity....it would be Cali-G theses days....I have never seen someone so rocked by a single piece of legislation...

I want nothing from you, nor do I need anything from you. You are a lying, whining little bitch. Nothing more. As far a whining goes, you and your GOP and Tea Bagging friends have been doing it non-stop since the passage of this legislation last night, so I know you know ALL about whining.

You're one bitter libroid, VaPudYank...

You should be out in the streets waving your healthcare pom-poms... "We Won! We Won!"

Maybe you can borrow rdean's cheerleader outfit....

that's sort of like saying checking out the card catalouge isn't research. You're truly not too bright, are you?

Tea Party Protesters Dispute Reports of Slurs, Spitting Against Dem Lawmakers - Politics | Republican Party | Democratic Party | Political Spectrum - FOXNews.com

Kay Fischer, a protester from North Carolina, said she was watching...

Fischer said Frank was the first to start using salty language.

She said she and a half-dozen other protesters were waiting outside a committee room in the Longworth House Office Building on Saturday for about 45 minutes when Frank finally emerged. He was mobbed by reporters, she said, and the protesters started shouting things like, "Kill the bill."

Shortly after that, she said, a tall man with brown hair, who hadn't been chanting with the other protesters at all, walked up and said "fag" to Frank.

This has started to sprout some conspiracy theories.

"I have gay friends. ... There were a bunch of people moaning like, 'Oh God,'" she said.

The crazy Tea Party Lady goes on to say she thinks the perp was a plant, while admitting she couldn't prove it. She gives no rational or sane reason for why a plant would be there,.

:cuckoo:

btw, great article for taking apart how FOX spins accounts. They list what happened, then give reasons to gullible FoxBots for why what happened may not have happened...may...they can always take both sides.

Last edited:
Somebody please, please call the EMTs for CrusaderFrank and the Cross Dressing Sarge (the one who wears skirts in public)?

Frank and the Cross-Dressing-Sarge, have both been stalking people all over this site saying what happened didn't really happen, because like the 911 truthers...they said there was no tape.:lol:

We've already had one Right Wing Lunatic post about committing suicide because of ---health care?---we can't keep this under wraps any longer...

Th Right Wing Lunacy @ USMB has officially become unhinged.

Tea Party Protesters Dispute Reports of Slurs, Spitting Against Dem Lawmakers - Politics | Republican Party | Democratic Party | Political Spectrum - FOXNews.com

She said she and a half-dozen other protesters were waiting outside a committee room in the Longworth House Office Building on Saturday for about 45 minutes when Frank finally emerged. He was mobbed by reporters, she said, and the protesters started shouting things like, "Kill the bill."

Shortly after that, she said, a tall man with brown hair, who hadn't been chanting with the other protesters at all, walked up and said "fag" to Frank.

"I have gay friends. ... There were a bunch of people moaning like, 'Oh God,'" she said.

The crazy Tea Party Lady goes on to say she thinks the perp was a plant, while admitting she couldn't prove it. She gives no rational or sane reason for why a plant would be there,.

btw, great article for taking apart how FOX spins accounts. They list what happened, then give reasons to gullible FoxBots for why what happened may not have happened...may...they can always take both sides.

Actually it fits. They don't check IDs and look into backgrounds. Anyone can show up at these events. And the usual m.o. is to plant someone.....a professional instigator. They start some shit and it's all blamed on the Tea-party. It's so easy to do. The article shows this to be the case. Nobody can prove anything which is so convenient.

Last edited:

Actually it fits. They don't check IDs and look into backgrounds. Anyone can show up at these events. And the usual m.o. is to plant someone.....a professional instigator. They start some shit and it's all blamed on the Tea-party. It's so easy to do. The article shows this to be the case. Nobody can prove anything which is so convenient.

btw,

btw, Barney's friends at FOX...

Kitchen sink: Fox's last-ditch effort to rally opposition to health care reform | Media Matters for America

Fox News personalities have portrayed the nonpartisan Congressional Budget Office as unreliable, falsely claimed that a 2006 earthquake did not occur and attacked an 11-year-old and his family that support reform.
weird

Forum List

Back