GOP Rep. Praises Tea Partiers For Being "Polite And Respectful"

Tea Party Protesters Dispute Reports of Slurs, Spitting Against Dem Lawmakers - Politics | Republican Party | Democratic Party | Political Spectrum - FOXNews.com

Kay Fischer, a protester from North Carolina, said she was watching...

Fischer said Frank was the first to start using salty language.

She said she and a half-dozen other protesters were waiting outside a committee room in the Longworth House Office Building on Saturday for about 45 minutes when Frank finally emerged. He was mobbed by reporters, she said, and the protesters started shouting things like, "Kill the bill."

Shortly after that, she said, a tall man with brown hair, who hadn't been chanting with the other protesters at all, walked up and said "fag" to Frank.

This has started to sprout some conspiracy theories.

"I have gay friends. ... There were a bunch of people moaning like, 'Oh God,'" she said.

The crazy Tea Party Lady goes on to say she thinks the perp was a plant, while admitting she couldn't prove it. She gives no rational or sane reason for why a plant would be there,.

:cuckoo:

btw, great article for taking apart how FOX spins accounts. They list what happened, then give reasons to gullible FoxBots for why what happened may not have happened...may...they can always take both sides.

You really think the media should report these things as if factually true in spite of the fact the ONLY available evidence indicates it never happened? Suppose I claimed that it was during this same time that Barney Franks threatened to sic the IRS on me for being part of the Tea Party? Think the fact that all videos show he never said any such thing to anyone means something or not? How about the fact I am not in any of the videos at all and his entire trip into the building is on video? Does that support my claim that Franks threatened me? The media would never bother reporting on my claim because I am a nobody first of all -and secondly because the available evidence proves it never happened. Their CLAIMS were reported because of their occupation as public figures and NO other reason. But their occupation is not evidence they are being truthful. The fact that none of the many videos show any such thing during the time they claim this stuff happened MEANS SOMETHING!! Fox reported these claims because of who was making them -these are public figures who made highly inflammatory accusations of a very specific nature! But the reason they also report this has not be substantiated on any of the many, many videos taken by both the media and private citizens is because it doesn't. What a great concept that a media organization actually reported on both the claims as well as reporting on the FACT these claims have not been substantiated on ANY video in spite of there being a slew of video taken at that time! And you still probably can't figure out why Fox is considered more trustworthy than all the other news stations. Wow, full reporting of everything that is actually known about an event actually makes you feel cheated, huh? ROFL

Do you really think plants are unlikely? After hearing what happened after Hillary Clinton spoke to AIPAC, a pro-Israel group, and the forged email to Israel purporting to be from the president of AIPAC demanding Israel get in line with the Obama administration's demands regarding Jerusalem and new housing construction and the high level of sophistication used to hide its origins - sticking a few plants in a crowd is definitely a low tech conspiracy don't you think? Especially compared to some of the outlandish, convoluted conspiracies the left believes in that involves hundreds to millions of people. MoveOn or some other leftwing organization deciding to stick a few people as plants in the crowd in the hopes if they shouted racial epithets it might undermine the popularity of this group in the country when the Tea Party has higher approval ratings than Democrats, Republicans, Pelosi, Reid or Congress itself -and now are higher than Obama's as well -isn't far-fetched whatsoever. Do I think some leftwing group like MoveOn would stick a few plants in the crowd to shout racial slurs in the belief doing so would undermine the entire movement? IN A NEW YORK MINUTE they would. But there is no video of anyone shouting these epithets when IF it had happened, it would have been caught on video! Either these Democrats believed they WOULD hear such things from these people and therefore mistakenly believed they really did. Or they LIED. Since I can't hear anything on ANY of these videos that sounds even REMOTELY like what they claimed to have heard even with a bad cold and muffled hearing, that narrows it down for me.

Plain common sense tells you that if your "crazy" Tea Party lady was close enough to hear the epithets, then she should also be in several of these videos. Is she? In addition she claims to have heard even MORE than Franks heard -she says she heard people in the crowd react to it with MOANS of "oh no". So now we aren't just looking for video where someone is shouting epithets at Franks, we are also looking for video where this woman is in it AND other people in the crowd stopped chanting "Kill the bill" and instead were MOANING "oh no" -with or without any audible epithets heard.

Sheesh if you are going to shill for someone, don't add more details that won't be on video either! What were these LYING ASS Congressmen thinking in a day and age when everyone has a camcorder in their cell phone and no matter where a person stands on issues, a slew of people will always promptly pull it out and turn it on whenever ANYONE even remotely suspected to be anyone shows up? Making up something that didn't happen when in a crowd of people with cell phones is one of the easiest ways to get caught lying. The reason for dragging out a shill who claims to have heard both the epithets and a MOANING CROWD is because they are stuck with their story. They made an extremely inflammatory (but OH so typical and predictable) accusation where multiple videos prove it never happened and they can't very well just brush it aside with an "oops", can they? I guess they are just counting on the useful idiots like you to insist others should not believe their own "lying" ears and believe one more lying ass Democrat instead.

If there was a time when the crowd might have felt the most temptation to shout epithets at ANYBODY, it would have been when Pelosi locked arms with a couple of other people trying to pretend ramming an unwanted bill down the throats of all Americans was on the same plane as marching for civil rights. Even though THAT legislation was not only bipartisan, it was also supported by the majority of the people in this country as well. What a truly REVOLTING and nauseating act she put on. She and Reid with approval ratings of just 11% and 8% respectively, are two of THE most despised Democrats in government. But in spite of her vomit-inducing play acting, not a single person in that crowd yelled a single epithet. Not even BITCH. Nothing heard except "KILL THE BILL". Just like on all the other videos.

And now several videos have also surfaced showing Cleaver making his way into the building on the day he claims to have been spit on while on the steps. But like the other videos, there is no spit and no spitter. There is no giving the benefit of the doubt about the phony claims of racial epithets, but to give Cleaver the benefit of the doubt on this -MAYBE someone yelling "kill the bill" sprayed a bit as people accidentally do when excited and that is Cleaver's idea of being spit on. The videos don't even show that. But it does prove that no one intentionally spit on him and there isn't even a plant stepping up to claim he was.

That's an old Alinsky tactic

"...in the spring of 1972, at Tulane University...students asked Alinsky to help p...

[youtube]EsCyC1dZiN8[/youtube]

carrot-top8.jpg

says, "That Dante is funny. Real funny. Really funny"

HAHAHAHAHAHA! You don't have any respect, so what the hell would you know about it?

you are quite correct. I have Zero Respect. For you and your ilk. I save it for those who deserve it.

We cannots haz Willow Tree's carefully rationed respect?
:gives:

Apparently Willow has a secret admirer...Pale Rider. He's "ridden" to her rescue and neg repped me. :lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back