Breaking! After Spending More Than a Week in Covid Isolation, Joe Biden Takes Off For Vacation at His Delaware Beach House

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
I'm betting he's headed to Delaware to get dementia treatments or cancer treatments since he let it slip he had cancer in the present tense over a week ago.

He must be in real decline......or, he has a lot of hunter's clients to meet with, and when he is in Delaware, they don't have to log who he is seeing in his office....

I'm betting he's headed to Delaware to get dementia treatments or cancer treatments since he let it slip he had cancer in the present tense over a week ago.

Must be nice not to have sore fingers from tweeting incessantly 24/7.

But I thought becoming President was a 4 year vacation funded by taxpayers so that George Soros could run things.

Joe can't even walk, so how could he play golf?

You made fun of biden.............expect the democrat party gestapo....I mean....er.....the FBI.....to pay you a visit.......making fun of democrats is no longer legal in the U.S.....

The Old man never works from his office... who is sitting in the oval office everyday?....

You made fun of biden.............expect the democrat party gestapo....I mean....er.....the FBI.....to pay you a visit.......making fun of democrats is no longer legal in the U.S.....
Oh great, no you tell me!

Democrats are not really into jails though, they are more for impoverishing you and letting you die in the streets, unless you protested on 1/6.

Oh great, no you tell me!

Democrats are not really into jails though, they are more for impoverishing you and letting you die in the streets, unless you protested on 1/6.

I hear hunter and nancy pelosi have the inside track on the companies who will be building the gulags in the future.........

Forum List

Back