GOP releases 1023 form outlining $10 million bribe to Joe and Hunter Biden.

Yes we have. We havent linked EVERY payment to a particular policy decision, but we certantly know of at least one. Why do you need ME to tell you what that is? Why dont you already know it?
Is it the firing of Shokin?

Because we went through that years ago and we know it had nothing to do with Hunter Biden.

Which is the one I said he canceled at the last minute.

Can't you pay attention, Dumbfuck?
So there was no public statement.

You lied.

Continue twisting yourself into a pretzel down your rabbit hole of semantic Dumbassery, Stupid.

So there was no public statement.

You lied.

Continue twisting yourself into a pretzel down your rabbit hole of semantic Dumbassery, Stupid.

LOL

Nope, I told no lie, Dumbfuck. That's why you can't actually quote me telling a lie.

No worries. Your desperation is noted and laughed at anyway.

LOL

Nope, I told no lie, Dumbfuck. That's why you can't actually quote me telling a lie.

No worries. Your desperation is noted and laughed at anyway.

still no quote backing up your claim.

You are a liar.

Still a pity you can't quote me telling a lie.

:itsok:
You claimed Trump asked for a public announcement that an investigation was opened, and Zelensky did take measures to publicly announce an investigation.

But you can bring no such public announcement by Zelensky.

Umm, Zelenskyy did take measures to do what Trump asked of him. He was scheduled to announce the opening of an investigation on CNN. And he was scheduled to make the announcement on a U.S. network because Trump's personal attorney asked him to publicly announce Ukraine was investigating Biden.

The only reason that CNN appearance never happened was because Zelenskyy backed out when a whistleblower exposed Trump's phone call.

Poor Dumbfuck, that's all Trump and his clan asked of Zelenskyy... publicly announce an investigation into Biden has been opened.

Thats an absurd statement. Your obvious intellectual dishonesty bores me.
Not at all. Congress interviewed people from State Dept who were involved with Ukrainian policy and they all wanted Shokin removed. The push came from the bottom up, not the top down.

This isn’t dishonesty, I’m just well informed.

Not at all. Congress interviewed people from State Dept who were involved with Ukrainian policy and they all wanted Shokin removed. The push came from the bottom up, not the top down.

This isn’t dishonesty, I’m just well informed.
Again, just because you type something, doesnt make it true. Your dishonesty is REALLY boring me now.

How do we present evidence of something that never happened?

Prove he wasn't investigating Burisma.
You just did, numbnutz.

Thank you for confirming that Shokin was NOT investigating Burisma because, like you said, it NEVER happened.
Yes we have. We havent linked EVERY payment to a particular policy decision, but we certantly know of at least one. Why do you need ME to tell you what that is? Why dont you already know it?
trump, rudy and Solomon tell a fake story.
You bought or, or you're lying and are just making shit up.
Your entire premise is that Biden got Shokin fired for investigating Burisma, which NEVER happened, because Shokin was corrupt and NOT investing or prosecuting corruption in Ukraine, including Burisma.

Your entire story is a fabricated lie.
No one is denying that Biden threatened to withhold that loan, if they don't fire shokin, all of that <<<< is true. But not for the LIE that trump spread and you keep spreading.

You claimed Trump asked for a public announcement that an investigation was opened, and Zelensky did take measures to publicly announce an investigation.

But you can bring no such public announcement by Zelensky.

Nope, no lie...

Ukraine’s Zelensky Bowed to Trump’s Demands, Until Luck Spared Him

Mr. Trump wanted the Ukrainian president to speak on CNN, William B. Taylor Jr., the top American diplomat in Ukraine, testified.

[...]

Finally bending to the White House request, Mr. Zelensky’s staff planned for him to make an announcement in an interview on Sept. 13 with Fareed Zakaria, the host of a weekly news show on CNN.

Thats an absurd statement. Your obvious intellectual dishonesty bores me.

Nothing absurd about that statement. The records show Viktor Shokin was protecting Mykola Zlochevsky for nearly 2 years, not prosecuting him. The records also show, Shokin never even opened any investigation into Hunter Biden. So no, there was no personal benefit to Biden to get Shokin fired.

Nope, no lie...

Mr. Trump wanted the Ukrainian president to speak on CNN, William B. Taylor Jr., the top American diplomat in Ukraine, testified.
[...]
Finally bending to the White House request, Mr. Zelensky’s staff planned for him to make an announcement in an interview on Sept. 13 with Fareed Zakaria, the host of a weekly news show on CNN.
That doesn’t back up your lie, liar.

LOL

You're also incapable of proving you bullshit claims. That's why you ask others to do your homework for you. It's not my job to prove you're not full of shit just because you can't do that.

:abgg2q.jpg:
Irony

You just did, numbnutz.

Thank you for confirming that Shokin was NOT investigating Burisma because, like you said, it NEVER happened.

trump, rudy and Solomon tell a fake story.
You bought or, or you're lying and are just making shit up.
Your entire premise is that Biden got Shokin fired for investigating Burisma, which NEVER happened, because Shokin was corrupt and NOT investing or prosecuting corruption in Ukraine, including Burisma.

Your entire story is a fabricated lie.
No one is denying that Biden threatened to withhold that loan, if they don't fire shokin, all of that <<<< is true. But not for the LIE that trump spread and you keep spreading.
I meant your claim that the Obama admin and the EU demanded it, hosebag.

Forum List

Back