GOP releases 1023 form outlining $10 million bribe to Joe and Hunter Biden.

Poor Dumbfuck, that's all Trump and his clan asked of Zelenskyy... publicly announce an investigation into Biden has been opened.
But you said he cancelled his announcement in CNN.

So, what measures did he take?

Right, sure. I could have sworn that the left was accusing Trump of actually withholding the money. He would have had no reason to withhold it if Zelensky was actually taking steps to do it. By the way, Trump was absolutely completely correct in asking for an investigation. This is further substantiated by the most recent information that has been revealed.

I suppose in Democratic circles, whistleblowers are good for ye but but not for thee.

Some on the left were accusing him of that given the aid was approved in February, Trump asked Zelenskyy fir favors in July, and Trump released the aid in September.

I'm not even talking about the aid. I'm talking solely about Zelenskyy willing to publicly announce an investigation being opened on U.S. television, just as Trump's personal attorney asked of him.

Mueller: No collusion.

Durham: Unverfiable

Steele: Sorry, can’t verify it even for $1 MILLION.

Fawnboi: VERIFIED!
:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

LOL

You're twisting yourself into knots now.

I agreed with the findings from Muellers investigation -- no evidence of collusion or conspiracy

I agreed with the findings from Durham's investigation -- FBI acted too hastily in opening an investigation into Russian collusion.

I agreed with the FBI findings that most, but not all, of the dossier was not verified.

So? Theres a million things pointing to bribery now. Why should i believe these accusations arent true? Remember, these accusations are from LONG before any of us knew about the bribery. If the allegation was a lie, what is the probability that we would suddenly learn about a bunch of bribery stuff with the Bidens? It would be like accusing OJ of being a butcher knife murderer BEFORE he killed his ex wife.

Sorry, but this "unverified" crap means nothing to me. Not here in the court of public opinion. Only common sense applies in this public realm, and you are displaying none.

Great, enumerate just 10 of those million things...

LOLOL

Are you ever not a fucking moron?

Ever???

That's who initiated it, sponsored it, organized it, promoted it, invited others to it, and attended it.

You know, what you idiotically call no "role."

But thanks, fucking moron. Thanks for PERFECTLY demonstrating your sole purpose for being here is to just blindly deny EVERYTHING posted by Liberals. Pretty much invalidates virtually everything you post.
Horseshit, of course.

There is absolutely zero evidence of this ^^^. trump and Rudy concocted a fake story and John Sololmon wrote about the fake story. These are the ONLY people telling this story, and you believe this FAKE story, when in FACT Shokin WAS NOT investigating corruption, including Burisma.
Find ANY documented evidence, not from team trump, that say Shokin was investigating Burisma. bripat9643 Nostra DBA
How come bripat9643 Nostra DBA none of you, the ones that cling to the lie that Shokin WAS investigating corruption, including Burisma, but NONE of you will present any EVIDENCE of that.

Nut up boys, be a man, and prove that Shokin was investigating Burisma.
My proof shows he wasn't.

Where is your proof? (or made up fake news proof)

How come bripat9643 Nostra DBA none of you, the ones that cling to the lie that Shokin WAS investigating corruption, including Burisma, but NONE of you will present any EVIDENCE of that.

Nut up boys, be a man, and prove that Shokin was investigating Burisma.
My proof shows he wasn't.

Where is your proof? (or made up fake news proof)
How do we present evidence of something that never happened?

Prove he wasn't investigating Burisma.

The one I said he cancelked at the last minute?

Are you ever not a Dumbfuck?

Ever???
The one that gave Trump what he asked for, as you claimed.

Can’t back it up?

How do we present evidence of something that never happened?

Prove he wasn't investigating Burisma.
I guess it was one of those investigations that had no documentation, no interviews, no investigators and no records.

Denying the obvious here on these forums isnt going to help Biden in any way. All it does is shatter any credibility you would hope to gain from your fellow posters.

Denying the obvious here on these forums isnt going to help Biden in any way. All it does is shatter any credibility you would hope to gain from your fellow posters.
You guys seem to think if you say things confidentially enough, others will have to believe it.

You still haven’t told us what Biden was bribed to do.

You guys seem to think if you say things confidentially enough, others will have to believe it.

You still haven’t told us what Biden was bribed to do.
Yes we have. We havent linked EVERY payment to a particular policy decision, but we certantly know of at least one. Why do you need ME to tell you what that is? Why dont you already know it?

Forum List

Back