Gop Nominee Hires Then Fires New Aide W/i Hrs After Seeing ‘n*gger,’ ‘f*cking Jews’ Tweets

Don Youngs “I used to own — my father had a ranch. We used to hire 50 to 60 wetbacks to pick tomatoes,” he said. “You know, it takes two people to pick the same tomatoes now.”

Bill Clinton Said Obama 'Would Be Getting Us Coffee'

president-obama-and-president-clinton.jpg

conversation between Senator Ted Kennedy and former President Bill Clinton in which the latter says about President Obama, "A few years ago, this guy would have been getting us coffee, reports POLITICO.

When Kennedy endorsed Obama instead of Hillary Clinton, the former president is said to groaned, "the only reason you are endorsing him is because he's Black. Let's just be clear."

Bill Clinton Said Obama Would Be Getting Us Coffee Essence.com

Really?...Prove it......So you're saying there are no racist in the Democratic party?:cuckoo:
Really. No you are saying there are no racists in the Dem party. Where did you see me say that?
You just said all the racist moved to the Republican party...Prove it
You said I said there were no racists in the Dem party....Prove it.

People can read what you said... Provide proof for your talking point or admit it's incorrect

All the rabid racists switched parties after Civil Rights
People can read what you said too. Provide proof you know what you are talking about or admit you lied.

So you're saying there are no racist in the Democratic party?

Go home little boy... You only know what you're fed

Really. No you are saying there are no racists in the Dem party. Where did you see me say that?

People can read what you said... Provide proof for your talking point or admit it's incorrect

People can read what you said too. Provide proof you know what you are talking about or admit you lied.

Go home little boy... You only know what you're fed
You go home little girl...You dont know much of anything and you like to lie.

Really?...Prove it......So you're saying there are no racist in the Democratic party?:cuckoo:

So you make a claim and then refuse to back it up, Just like the OP won't answer a question. You two prove just how ignorant and hateful you are every day.

So you make a claim and then refuse to back it up, Just like the OP won't answer a question. You two prove just how ignorant and hateful you are every day.

He made the claim first. He backs up his claim then I back up mine. He wont back his up because he lied and thats why he is stalling. You are too stupid for words at this point because you need a Midol for your cramps.

He made the claim first. He backs up his claim then I back up mine. He wont back his up because he lied and thats why he is stalling. You are too stupid for words at this point because you need a Midol for your cramps.

You made your claim in post 20, he made his claim in post 23.

this is so tiring to have this pushed as if only a Republican is racist

why anyone would want to belong to a party with people (dem/libs/black people) who pushes this lie constantly is beyond me

this is so tiring to have this pushed as if only a Republican is racist

why anyone would want to belong to a party with people (dem/libs/black people) who pushes this lie constantly is beyond me

GOP nominee hires then fires new aide within hours after seeing 8216 n gger 8217 8216 F cking Jews 8217 tweets

How come it seems this type of blatantly racist crap seems to only happen in the modern-day GOP.

What gives?

All the rabid racists switched parties after Civil Rights. Before that it was the Dems.

"Obama -- a "light-skinned" African American "with no Negro dialect, unless he wanted to have one," - See more at: Reid Once Called Obama Light-skinned With No Negro Dialect Media Mostly Mum

Harry Reid, not a Republican

Anyone who has driven in rush our traffic, and claimed never to have muttered something a Liberal would have been aghast at, is a liar.

"Liberals are obsessed with language and controlling words people use. They simultaneously promote as many languages as possible in America- other than English- and frantically censor words and speakers. Soon the only two words we’ll be allowed to use are : “I’m offended.” ( “Estoy offendido”)"
Coulter

Angela McGlowan, “Bamboozled: How Americans Are Being Exploited By The Lies of The Liberal Agenda,”

"I grew up in segregation," says New York Times best-selling conservative author Shelby Steele, "so I really know what racism is. I went to a segregated school. I bow to no one in my knowledge of racism, which is one of the reasons why I say white privilege is not a problem....Racism is about eighteenth on a list of problems black America faces." -- P.38-39

GOP nominee hires then fires new aide within hours after seeing 8216 n gger 8217 8216 F cking Jews 8217 tweets

How come it seems this type of blatantly racist crap seems to only happen in the modern-day GOP.

What gives?

Bullshit, blacks, who are most liberals, say racist shit all the time! Notice how the aid was fired!

Heck you had the most racist attorney general in US history (yep even compared to Jim Crow AG) appointed by Obama! Thank god that nightmare is over!

Forum List

Back