GOP Network "OAN" Forced to Admit: No Widespread Fraud in 2020! It's Over!

😂 😂 Sure it has. I bet you could t even do the math if you tried. Math works in court if you can prove it. Go ahead and find a judge that doesn't buy BS like you do Skippy. 😂😂 😂
I've done more than enough math to know.

Traunches of ballots coming back with exactly the same vote total breakouts, including indies - impossible.

The demographic breakout of every county in the nation mirroring the 2010 census - impossible.

Claiming that votes in a number of areas were tabulated in a speed that was in excess of 10X the computing capacity - impossible.

Tranuches of military ballots that went 100% for any candidate, let alone Biden - impossible.

You fascist peckerheads cheated on an industrial scale.

Last edited:
BTW, when does the discovery in Dominion's lawsuit against Mike Lindell begin?
It should have already begun but Mike Lindell's lawyers are refusing to show up to scheduling conferences for Dominion's lawsuit. They're also refusing to hand over discovery material, according to a new court filing.

So far, every judge has ruled against Lindell.

The right-wing cable network One America News Network on Monday ran a pre-recorded 30-second segment acknowledging that there was “no widespread voter fraud” by Georgia election workers in the 2020 presidential election. The segment appears to be part of a recent settlement relating to a defamation lawsuit brought against the network by two such workers.

The segment notes that an investigation by state officials into unsubstantiated claims of widespread voter fraud made by ex-President Donald Trump and Rudy Giuliani turned up nothing. “The results of this investigation indicate that Ruby Freeman and Wandrea ‘Shaye’ Moss did not engage in ballot fraud or criminal misconduct,” a narrator states.

I am so happy to see the right-wing news networks finally coming out and publically saying "This did not happen, it is time to move on". Especially right before the midterms. About time this was said, now we as a country can move on. Thoughts?

It wasn't widespread, it was highly targeted.....you doofus.

It wasn't widespread, it was highly targeted.....you doofus.
Highly targeted. But you can't prove it in court it seems. Not one time. So you feed the rubes a bunch of bullshit that Trump appointed judge through out of court because of lack of evidence. And you will eat it up like ice cream.

The right-wing cable network One America News Network on Monday ran a pre-recorded 30-second segment acknowledging that there was “no widespread voter fraud” by Georgia election workers in the 2020 presidential election. The segment appears to be part of a recent settlement relating to a defamation lawsuit brought against the network by two such workers.

The segment notes that an investigation by state officials into unsubstantiated claims of widespread voter fraud made by ex-President Donald Trump and Rudy Giuliani turned up nothing. “The results of this investigation indicate that Ruby Freeman and Wandrea ‘Shaye’ Moss did not engage in ballot fraud or criminal misconduct,” a narrator states.

I am so happy to see the right-wing news networks finally coming out and publically saying "This did not happen, it is time to move on". Especially right before the midterms. About time this was said, now we as a country can move on. Thoughts?
It was over 2 years ago. Why do you continue bringing up something that is moot?

One network says 'no fraud',, and you want to citethem as the 1 and only source with the authority to decide iffraud occurred.....

Bwuhahahahahahha

That is one of the stupidest things I have ever heard. :p

Tell me...have you watched '2000 Mules' yet...

Of course not because you are content in your blind partisan ignorance and to those who have made you so.

One network says 'no fraud',, and you want to citethem as the 1 and only source with the authority to decide iffraud occurred.....

Bwuhahahahahahha

That is one of the stupidest things I have ever heard. :p

Tell me...have you watched '2000 Mules' yet...

Of course not because you are content in your blind partisan ignorance and to those who have made you so.
70 trump appointed judges through out the claims because of lack of evidence. Convenient you don't mention that.

Forum List

Back