GOP megadonor: I’m ready to back DeSantis ’24/ Billionaire CEO Ken Griffin tired of Trump. "For litany of reasons, time to move on to next generation"

Griffin said it’s important to be engaged in government and politics, regardless of party affiliation, which carries into his company, too.

No one gives a fuck what a few billionaires want.
Just look at Robson vs Kari Lake in AZ. Robson spent more than $20 million and got slapped down by the voters.

DeSantis has no more chance of winning in 2024 than Trump does. The only hope for the GOP is to find a young, charismatic, “live-the-talk” Traditionalist Conservative. The right wing equivalent of JFK in 1960.
And that is far left we have come. At this point it is sense in a high tax nation.

If you're still backing Trump you're the reason they have instructions on shampoo bottles.
If Trump wins the primary I'll vote for him and feel OK about it.....It's just that there are other viable gop choices now.....RINOs need not apply anymore.

That said job #1 is to nominate someone who can win running away. I just think DeSantis gets that done a lot better than Trump does.

Fuckin' Ted Cruz will likely gum up the works though. He's got the Lee/Romney cabal in his pocket.

If you're still backing Trump you're the reason they have instructions on shampoo bottles.

The issue has always been "what is the viable and effective alternative?"

There is a reason Trump won in the first place. If the conditions and general sentiment that fueled his rapid rise to broad appeal have not been removed, then his return is more assured.

The situation the U.S faces now is similar to 2016, possibly even worse. However, even more advantageous for Trump, he is no longer an unknown commodity or a spin on a roulette wheel, he has a four year track record as president.

If he becomes president again blame the Elitist Establishment and bubble dwelling media outlet NOT the shampoo challenged voters.

The only way Trump would be thrown out would be along with his ideologies. Otherwise, if his ideology continues to be found acceptable, he too will be acceptable.

De Santis therefore can't run on an ideology that has been rejected.

DeSantis needs to understand that Trump and his ideology are inseparable and for DeSantis to try to claim it would be running on a rejected theme that is no longer popular.

those that think like you are the reason they had to put instructions on in the first nplace...and with warnings not to eat it or wash your eyes with it.

those that think like you are the reason they had to put instructions on in the first nplace...and with warnings not to eat it or wash your eyes with it.

Wow, what a comeback. Come up with that all by yourself? LOL

I know what you are, but what am I!!!

It's not hard to read between the lines in this type of post. Democrats are set to lose big time and they have nothing to offer except killing the unborn and castrating kids. All the left wing can hope for at this point is a cheap attempt to split the republican party for an election that's two years away.

Plenty will run against him and they'll have plenty of support because Trump is a POS and he'll lose again.

Go ahead and live in the past all you want. Anyone still supporting that man at this point is as much a piece of shit as he is and wants to elect Gavin Newsom president.
You sound Left as fuck….what about Trumps record has you in such opposition?

DeSantis has no more chance of winning in 2024 than Trump does. The only hope for the GOP is to find a young, charismatic, “live-the-talk” Traditionalist Conservative. The right wing equivalent of JFK in 1960.
It's going to take a few more cycles to work out all of the cheating. Don't worry Dominion will have competition and some of that competition will be working for the Republicans. It's inevitable. Until then Democrats will continue to use whatever means necessary to grab seats. My opinion of the midterms is that they will heavily cheated on the Republicans still managed to pull off a majority despite that fact.

Forum List

Back