GOP Loser Madison Cawthorne Goes BERSERK and Calls for rise of the "DARK MAGA" in Wild Tirade

The Nazi theme is not very subtle any more, is it.

Trump-dark-MAGA-2.jpg

What are your thoughts on him saying current GOP politicians' days are numbered, and he is coming for them? Is this a threat of violence - or just a wild tirade from a loser? Thoughts?

Wild tirade from a loser. You know, a much shorter version of the wild loser's tirade we got from the Democrats and the mainstream media for four years, starting in November 2016.

He was a Trump-backed candidate. So, he needs to reflect on why he lost, when only three of the dozens of Republicans that Trump endorsed lost their primaries. Cawthorne may blame the media, but it was not they who told him to make accusations of drug-fueled sex parties about his fellow Republicans and not back them up.

What are your thoughts on him saying current GOP politicians' days are numbered, and he is coming for them? Is this a threat of violence - or just a wild tirade from a loser? Thoughts?

Who? Apparent so loser and there is no threat of violence unless you are a fragile cupcake and see the world as a dark and scary place.

Exactly! Reminds me of the old saying - “If you start to take Vienna - take Vienna”
That "bombshell" pissed a LOT of people off and he was stupid to say it if he couldn't prove it or wasn't willing to do so.
Now that he has lost...maybe some details of the cocaine fueled orgies will be leak.

Personally I don't see our nations capitol as much different than the Capitol in the hunger games.

Similarly, I think Biden recently referred Trump voters as the Ultra MAGA crowd, and also to Trump as the MAGA King.

Me, I prefer Ultra Mega MAGA Deplorable. Consider it my preferred pronoun.

As for taking control and days being numbered. No need to get worked up about that; he's referring to the upcoming elections.

But for the record, I am not a Cawthorn fan. As a Conservative, he should be setting a good example. His behavior cannot be explained as a smear campaign; it is a sign of immaturity and poor judgement.

I was really disappointed when I read that he got cited for trying to bring a loaded weapon on to an airplane by mistake. That is irresponsible, and he's a strong 2A supporter like me. The most important part of owning and carrying a firearm is to do so responsibly.

He might get another chance some day. I hope he uses it wisely, as it is likely to be the last one.

Forum List

Back